Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Obj Vs Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Vs Gej (619 Views)

The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ / Obj Vs Ibb: You’re An Ingrate, Fani- Kayode Tells Obasanjo / Obj Vs Ibb: Presidency Unable To Settle Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Vs Gej by cowgurl: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
If you were to choose between those two come 2015 Election, who will it be?
Re: Obj Vs Gej by CyberG: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
I am not a fan of OBJ, never was BUT to mention GEJ close to his name is ludicrous! Goatlocuk Ebele Jonathan is the dullest idiota in the whole world and it shows that Nigerian tribalistis deserve their suffering for electing this big, flat nose, stupid face looking, non performing perpetual loser.
Re: Obj Vs Gej by Afam4eva(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
OBJ is miles better than GEJ in every ramification(except for face). I wouldn't vote for any of them to come back because they're not fit to run this country.
Re: Obj Vs Gej by Ikengawo: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
You people are only bashing GEJ because you're not intelligent. Everything you can say GEJ is doing 'bad' isn't GEJ doing it, it's Nigerians doing it to themselves and acting like it started with or was at all propogated by GEJ. The only thing people can factually cite as a 'wrong doing' is fuel subsidy removal which in reality is opinion based. Nigerians were complaining about the cost of government, so when the government moves to cut an unnessacary expenditure that was ridiculously expensive and faning corruption nigerians began to complain. So like i said that's opinion.

as far as security, GEJ didn't create Boko Haram, and he wasn't the one that sent them into a violent rage. That being said, every single boko haram attacker has been arrested very shortly after their crime. The military is extremely active and vigilant in the north and attacks are being subverted before they happened.

did GEJ invent nigerians killing themselves? we all know he didn't. Will he end it? no. Has he help create a profession strong and independent police dept. that can help tackle this? yes. has intellligence gathering and cooperation with other militaries improved since boko haram? yes. Everything he can do, improve security and the institutions that grant it, he's doing well. Our police have visibly improved and the IGP is acting independantly.

was this the case under obj where literally everything was done by and went through him, a semi literate former military man with no education, no. it wasn't the case at all, and hence our institutions were weak and corrupt.

You can name anything GEJ isn't doing better then OBJ because GEJ has shifted it to the hands of more capable people and the King-Presidency of OBJ has been replaced by the Civilian-Presidency under GEJ which is key to forming a reasonable nation.

You're all, out of ignorance, going to blame GEJ for everything you personally feel is wrong with Nigeria. Things that have been happening before him and this that will happen after and in the process of blinding truth and ration with emotions and attention seeking sensationalism you will celebrate Obasanjo, questionably the greatest and most flamboyant looter, institution destroyer, and democracy subverter since IBB.

It is clear and visible to history that Obasanjo was a horrible visionless and barbaric 'president' that willing expended nigeria's social development for his own power hording.

You will be sensational and ignorant in your attacks because you're primitive analysts. Let it be read that these are words from someone that can call a spade and spade and originally supported Ribadu. GEJ is a better president then OBJ, Nigerian institutions are growing independent and strong, the presidency is no longer a dicators seat, technocrats are replacing cronies, Nigeria is finally looking out of diasporan nigerians that are being abused even in lesser countries, elections have improved, criminal courts are honestly investigating governors and reversing elections, the economy is one of the fastest growing in the world,

i DO think nigeria can have a better president then GEJ, I rate him at about a C but OBJ was a D+ at most.
Re: Obj Vs Gej by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
CyberG: I am not a fan of OBJ, never was BUT to mention GEJ close to his name is ludicrous! Goatlocuk Ebele Jonathan is the dullest idiota in the whole world and it shows that Nigerian tribalistis deserve their suffering for electing this big, flat nose, stupid face looking, non performing perpetual loser.
Guy don't take this personal now. I will also vote for OBJ. He atleast had an idea as to what he wanted to do unlike Mr Clueless president

(1) (Reply)

Ladoja Returns To PDP / Hollande Sworn In As French President / Nigeria Is At WAR: Dana Plane Crash Was Mass Murder ( Not Accident)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.