Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,603 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? (3893 Views)

Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mine would have to be:

- Inked_nerd
- Sugardiva.
- Onila.
- Nayah.
- Frazy.
- Stesibelle17
- Mckutie.
- Goldieluks.
- Yemmyc

Anyone of these lovely ladies would do. wink
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by slimyem: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2012
Mrs. Chima: I will have a hidden cam just to have something to laugh out on. Later as she eat like a big Colombian pig to feed her big fat belle. You know fat people consumes a lot foodundecided tongue grin (hidden cam for American funniest home vid)

Idowu: Damn that one gone be licking dishes like a new born puppy (hidden cam for American funniest home vid) smiley

Dyt: My leg gone be doing the job via under the table. Sure her leg gonna be open to welcome it smiley

Goldie: Thats my btch, she gone pretend to love sushi just to feel 5 star chick but she gonna definitely vomit it later at the restroom smiley

Freecocoa: Hmm she gonna be real and order egusi and fufu meal and probably drink 4 bottles of Heineken or half bottle of Remy smiley

Brb gotta pee
grin
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by slimyem: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101: Mrs. Chima: I will have a hidden cam just to have something to laugh out on. Later as she eat like a big Colombian pig to feed her big fat belle. You know fat people consumes a lot foodundecided tongue grin (hidden cam for American funniest home vid)

Idowu: Damn that one gone be licking dishes like a new born puppy (hidden cam for American funniest home vid) smiley

Dyt: My leg gone be doing the job via under the table. Sure her leg gonna be open to welcome it smiley

Goldie: Thats my btch, she gone pretend to love sushi just to feel 5 star chick but she gonna definitely vomit it later at the restroom smiley

Freecocoa: Hmm she gonna be real and order egusi and fufu meal and probably drink 4 bottles of Heineken or half bottle of Remy smiley

Brb gotta pee
grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by cantell(m): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101: Mrs. Chima: I will have a hidden cam just to have something to laugh out on. Later as she eat like a big Colombian pig to feed her big fat belle. You know fat people consumes a lot foodundecided tongue grin (hidden cam for American funniest home vid)

Goldie: Thats my btch, she gone pretend to love sushi just to feel 5 star chick but she gonna definitely vomit it later at the restroomgrin smiley

Brb gotta pee
grin
Rotf laughing my cute assz off.grin
That columbian jab really got to me.
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by cantell(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2012
shymmex: Mine would have to be:

- Inked_nerd
- Sugardiva.
- Onila.
- Nayah.
- Frazy.
- Stesibelle17
- Mckutie.
- Goldieluks.
- Yemmyc

Anyone of these lovely ladies would do. wink
See list! You must have a thing for crazy chicks!
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by kunlefox(m): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2012
I will make up this list based on my perception about these users in their contributions to this forum,you could tell they are smart and sure should be hot too...
-InkedNerd
-Onila
-queensmith
I know there should other users i haven't figured out yet..and
Sometimes i get some good vibe from slimyem
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2012
kunle fox: I will make up this list based on my perception about these users in their contributions to this forum,you could tell they are smart and sure should be hot too...
-InkedNerd
-Onila
-queensmith

So therefore you want to Bleep them right? Ok playa undecided
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2012
And Queensmith as well, I don't even want to go on a date with her - I want to blow her back out. cool
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by 190: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2012
190 wink
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by dabrake(m): 2:23am On Apr 07, 2012
kunle fox: I will make up this list based on my perception about these users in their contributions to this forum,you could tell they are smart and sure should be hot too...
-InkedNerd
-Onila
-queensmith
@bolded, . . . Guy, free my wife oh. I get hot temper.
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Goldieluks: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2012

Brb gotta pee
grin

Lmao. I don't eat sushi dawg!
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao. I don't eat sushi dawg!

Hey honey, whats on Easter holiday menu?
wink
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Goldieluks: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Hey honey, whats on Easter holiday menu?
wink

Goat, fowl, cow feet and duck with roasted pounded yam.
You likey?
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Goat, fowl, cow feet and duck with roasted pounded yam.
You likey?

Goat meat yea. . Cow feet, duck and roasted pounded yam? No thanks
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Excelboi(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2012
All of them re asshole,so dnt have any that is so inviting
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Yemmyc(f): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2012
Excelboi: All of them re asshole,so dnt have any that is so inviting
nd u happen to b d silliest of all.*no p*
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by anonymus111(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2012
slimyem.i wan give her belle.my ala goddess of fertility, may amadioha stand blind d man dt wld tear us apart.
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Goldieluks: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2012
Excelboi: All of them re asshole,so dnt have any that is so inviting

And you are the chief commander of assholes, idiota! sad
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Goldieluks: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Goat meat yea. . Cow feet, duck and roasted pounded yam? No thanks

Ok. How do you like the goat, hairy parts or the bottom parts?
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by neyostica: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2012
Idowoogbo, to show her class, cos she's unrefined
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Scash(f): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2012
Jaybee angry
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by cowgurl: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2012
Scash: Jaybee angry
Yeah, jaybee. Seun won't b a bad idea either, cos e can foot our bills afta d date.
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by slimyem: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2012
-InkedNerd
-Onila
-queensmith
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by slimyem: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2012
anonymus11_1: slimyem.i wan give her belle.my ala goddess of fertility, may amadioha stand blind d man dt wld tear us apart.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by slimyem: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2012
neyostica: Idowoogbo, to show her class, cos she's unrefined
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2012
And frazy is gonna get 'wifed' up at first sight. wink
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Beetwo(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2012
hmmmm, mine will be iya, bcoz size, l wanna sumtin new, hope she has operator's manual sha :Dhmmmm, mine will be iya, bcoz size, l wanna sumtin new, hope she has operator's manual sha
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by vicoloni(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2012
i'll go wt mckutie or goldie.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by vicoloni(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2012
or yemmyc! sweet girls they r.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lieing Competition / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute / Is This Guy Tall Or Long(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.