Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me (12546 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Z8(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2012
Tell ur girl oh!!! Nw dats u have d advantage before yinka cooks up some lie ontop of your head
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Natasha2(f): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2012
Guapo, hope you've told your girl about it? show her the text messages at least when she sees them she'll believe you no matter what, With her knowing both of you can fight Yinka off perfectly. please don't let her spoil your happiness, you can't leave your love just because of her.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by iykay4455(m): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2012
Why don't you just write a fu..ing book?Jeez

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2012
wednesday evening as scheduled, Yinka n I met. She was wearing an animated look. "How was ur day honey" she asked,as she gets seated. I don turn honey hehe. "What wil u lyk to take" was my reply, she smiled and said she was very ok.

My tool(mobile fone) was ready for action. At dis point, I started d recording. I started up "I requested we meet tonite so as to explain sum things to u. But let me ask u, why are u doing all this?" I had to throw questions to make her talk, her words is the main thing. She replied "I am sorry if this whole thing is takin a toll on u, but u just have to put urself in ma shoes nd see how u are making me suffer. All through ma stay in d UK, I never for one day felt dis way am feeling. Guys came for me tho but dis connection was lackin al d time." She was already meltin ma resistance at dis point. She continued "I know u are in love with Lola and I know dis whole thing is quite wrong, but I can't explain how tots of u drive me nuts. I am sori for sounding so bitchy d oda day, I don't av d power to carry out such threats. I know u are goin to inform Lola about this whole thing. I know she'll feel bad, but it has happened already. I only plead dat u listen to cries and respond to the yearnings of ma heart. I don't want to lose u Bayo" she started crying "if u leave me, I won't be whole again, I will be in pieces." I intercepted d tears on her cheek wit ma fingers nd told her not to cry cos we were already creating a scene.

For d first tym in a long while, words failed me. I secretly stopd d recording cos at dat point I knew d issue is past blackmailing. I was hit by her words. My defenses were melted by her tears. My friend is in a dilemma over wether to marry sum good and responsible girl who happened to come from a bad home and here I am faacing a more difficult situation.

On thursday (yesterday), lola came by ma place nd I opened up finally. I told her every single thing about Yinka's request nd I am still shocked at her reaction. She opened d flood gates of her eyes nd practically wailed. "Why must it be my own sister? My own blood? God why?!!" She said tearfully. At dis point, I realised it was more complex than I tot. I took her in my arms and kissed every stream of tears off her cheek. I then re assured her "out of every other girl, I chose u. And its a thing I will do over n over again. No one is goin to come in between us not even Yinka is capable of submerging our love". She thus became calm. I asked wat we should do about it, and she said its not my battle to fight. "this is a family matter baby, and we'll treat it as such. Dad wil settle dis". She left for home.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by KINGwax(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2012
zangality: U need to tell Lola about the whole stuff,she definitely know Yinka more than U̶̲̥̅̊ do and will find a way to fix it...
except there was no lola, yinka or bayo...it was a nice fiction though
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2012
I can only imagine wat is happening in the Adesola's family. Maybe world war 2.5 as started! Who knows?

If dis case is finally resolved, how wil I stand up to Yinka in d future? Will it truly be over?

Time will tell.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2012
KINGwax: except there was no lola, yinka or bayo...it was a nice fiction though
Wat to believe is absolutely ur choice to make. It isn't my fault that my current experience appears too gud to be true, its lyk am dreaming too. But do u think I av d tym for a stage-managed story?

I av too many things on ma mind bro
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Tinkybabe(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
I must commend you,you are a good man and your approach to the matter was mature.Like you said,the battle is now left for the family.you have completed your part for now. I hate to say though that 'hell hath no fury like a woman whose love is scorned'.Yinka might adopt desperate measures to get you,just commit all to God and I assure you that you'll have the best and last laugh.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Natasha2(f): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nice move Guapo telling Lola was the best idea
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by tommyboy345: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
@poster.....welldone, this is a nice ride. Pls comewith part3 soonest. I cantwait to grab my owncopy.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by mo2raur(f): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2012
@ poster
Its gud u vi a date wit yinka, just b careful, make sure u record d conversatn, smartly so dat d conversatn wil b clearly n audible. Since u do v dinner wit d family most time present ur evidence to d family nt only Lola but d entire family. Out of d whole men in d world, she want u, i hate hw some lady r stupid. I dnt tink yinka love u in any way, she just wnt to v a taste of u notin.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by jackpot(f): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2012
Guapo, the two sisters Lola & Yinka loves you, it seems. Now the big question is whether you'll return Yinka's love.

I hope you know that love built on sympathy doesn't last. Search within you to know which of their love you'll abide.

I hope you aren't gonna fall for the "i know her first" catch-phrase. . .

Staying put with Lola is a realistic but not-so-safe option.

To be on a safer side, you have to go on a little exile cos certainly the fight for your love has already developed a crack in the family. . .

I mean, you can still give the family a break to know which of the two yearns most for you. If Yinka's love is ephemeral, it'll fizzle out in due time. If not, who knows?

Kai, I don't envy you oo wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emilydate Scam Or Not?! / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.