Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Felt Sorry For My G/f - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Sorry For My G/f (1398 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) / My G.f Sent Me A Msg Stating . . . . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Sorry For My G/f by seniormallam(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
have once been played mugu b4, but now i have a new gfriend, there are some things i know i shuld be doing for her but i'm not doing it, because i dont want one gilr to play me again, but now i'm feeling guilty and disturb, please wat shld i do?
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Beync(f): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
U know the right thing to do don't u?
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Killz1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2012
seniormallam: have once been played mugu b4, but now i have a new gfriend, there are some things i know i shuld be doing for her but i'm not doing it, because i dont want one gilr to play me again, but now i'm feeling guilty and disturb, please wat shld i do?
Don't judge a book by it's cover. That you had sad experiences with one doesn't mean it applies to all. Stereotyping individual emotions most often than not, does more harm than good. . . Follow your heart and be responsible for whatever results. It's even more risky not to try, and avoid the "Had i known syndrome". You do not know the value of what you have until you lose it. . . Give her a chance!
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Flashaldrin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
seniormallam: have once been played mugu b4, but now i have a new gfriend, there are some things i know i shuld be doing for her but i'm not doing it, because i dont want one gilr to play me again, but now i'm feeling guilty and disturb, please wat shld i do?
i really understand how you are feeling.
Well my advice is that you keep it the way it is now for a while, till you are sure you can trust her completely, cos believe me, if you fall mugu again, recovery would be hard!
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Riodiao(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
Yeah trust ur instincts nd guts.Dnt do anytin 4 her.If she will stay,she will stay.Que sèra sèra
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by seniormallam(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Hope she won't call me stingy thing someday? i mean aka gum
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2012
^u really care wat people will say abt U̶̲̥̅̊? Damn!
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by born2boink(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2012
You do not need to feel sorry for anyone because of gifts, I'm not blaming you but the way our girls in nigeria view relationship, they believe it is all about collecting gifts and payments from guys once they accept propose while guys has been fool promoting their views by giving them gifts and payments even before they ask.it is high time we put an end to this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by seniormallam(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2012
D IGBO lady that play me mugu showed me every kind of luv u may think of even sometimes wept wen we had issues not knowing she had her plans, hw will i appreciate any woman's love again? My new gf washed my towel nd she thought she have tried, the igbo lady will even come over d wkend nd do laundary 4 me, hope somebody is getting wat i'm driving at, i still believe not all igbo lady's ar bad.
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2012
What you should do is get out of that relationship and stay single for a while, when you are finally ready and realize that every indidual is different, then u can find a new gf.

Good luck.
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Flashaldrin(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2012
seniormallam: D IGBO lady that play me mugu showed me every kind of luv u may think of even sometimes wept wen we had issues not knowing she had her plans, hw will i appreciate any woman's love again? My new gf washed my towel nd she thought she have tried, the igbo lady will even come over d wkend nd do laundary 4 me, hope somebody is getting wat i'm driving at, i still believe not all igbo lady's ar bad.
lol, dont do what you dont want to do, if she's there for your gifts, she will leave and that would be good riddance, if she's there cos of love then she will stay irregardless.
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Exponental(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2012
If u let ur past hunt ur future, then, u live ur entire life in d regrets, making u a perpertual loser.
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by slimyem: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2012
do what you have to do so you dont fall mugu!
Pray you don't lose a good thing in the line of CAUTION!
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by Flashaldrin(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2012
slimyem: do what you have to do so you dont fall mugu!
Pray you don't lose a good thing in the line of CAUTION!
so what are you saying in essence. . . undecided
Re: I Felt Sorry For My G/f by slimyem: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:
so what are you saying in essence. . . undecided
...nothing you can't read in truth!

(1) (Reply)

White Women Vs Blackwomen / What Are Your Thoughts On Marrying A pr0stitute / 8years And I Have Just 2ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.