Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP (3568 Views)

Some Insane Military Training Around The World. / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 08, 2012
Secession Plot: Aregbesola taking students to Cuba for military training —PDP alleges•PDP seeking for relevance - Osun Govt
Written by
Sunday, 08 April 2012

The South West chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has asked security agencies to question Osun State governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola on his plans to take student union leaders to Cuba for paramilitary training.

Zonal Publicity Secretary of the party, Hon Kayode Babade, said in a statement that the party had a very reliable information that the governor is coordinating plans by the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) to train some student activists in Cuba.

In furtherance of this plan, the PDP said it learnt Aregbesola is procuring international passports for those who do not have among the selected student activists.

The student leaders being gathered for the trip, the PDP alleged are some carefully selected ones in Osun and Ekiti States.

The PDP urged security agencies not to sweep the information under the carpet given recent violent outbursts of Aregbesola against responsible leaders across the country.

"Given recent events as relating to the secession plot of the ACN vis-a-vis Aregbesola's actions and utterances, it is our considered view that security agencies in the country should not treat this information with levity.

"Most importantly, it will interest Nigerians that a facebook account was opened last month with the intention of propagating the secession plan.

"On the facebook account called 'Oduduwa Republic', there are flag, map and declaration of the Oduduwa Republic on display.

"For instance, there is what they called 'The Republic of Oduduwa Act' which read thus; 'Be it enacted by the Oireachtas as follows:—
'1. It is hereby declared that the description of the State shall be the Republic of Oduduwa.

'2. The President, on the authority and on the advice of the Government, may exercise the executive power or any executive function of the State in or in connection with its external relations.

'3. This Act shall come into operation on such day as the Government may by order appoint.

'4. This Act may be cited as The Republic of Oduduwa Act, 2012.'

"They went further to state that; 'Oduduwa Republic is the result of the integration of Yoruba speaking states, into one, and that; 'Oduduwa Republic comprises of all Yoruba speaking States from Old Nigeria.'

"All these put together, lovers of Nigeria must begin to ask questions as to the real intentions of the ACN as per the corporate existence of Nigeria as an indivisible entity.

"Most importantly, security agencies must act now as delay may be fatal."

The Osun State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Sunday Akere said “PDP was only seeking for relevance. It is better to ignore them. It has been the tradition of Mr Aregbesola to send students to Cuba to observe the May Day. He has been sending students to Cuba even before he became governor of Osun State.

Last year, 53 students were sent there. The students are expected to spend just a week. What kind of training do they go for?”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/news/6941-secession-plot-aregbesola-taking-students-to-cuba-for-military-training-pdp-allegespdp-seeking-for-relevance-osun-govt
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by BlackPikiN(m): 4:16am On Apr 08, 2012
It is high time they lock up Aregbe manh and throw away the keys in the Atlantic ocean. lol...

Omo come and see accusation..
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 08, 2012
Republic of Oduduwa!!!
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by ektbear: 4:29am On Apr 08, 2012
Haha that it is pretty cool if so
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by ektbear: 4:32am On Apr 08, 2012
No sabia que los cubanos son amigos fuertes de los yoruba :]
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Ufeolorun(m): 4:35am On Apr 08, 2012
Lol!
Thank God I can't be conscripted.
Aregbesola the seccessionist,PDP-SW is a joke.
There are better ways of taking advantage of confused Acn.
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Kilode1: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2012
ekt_bear: No sabia que los cubanos son amigos fuertes de los yoruba :]

Autodeterminação é um direito universalmente protegidos. Não sei se quem Rascality embora
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Kilode1: 4:55am On Apr 08, 2012
Os filhos de Oduduwa e seus irmãos cubanos adentramo.
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by ektbear: 4:56am On Apr 08, 2012
Ah you speak Portuguese? Cool language.

I get the gist of it...self-determination is a universal "something." Universal right, privilege? Nao=nos=we I suppose.
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Kilode1: 5:10am On Apr 08, 2012
Ekt, Lol Not really, but thanks to Aregbesola I'll probably get a Cuban visa soon. Have you seen those Cuban women?

Aregbe's warriors will have a difficult time focusing on their training. grin

1 Like

Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by ektbear: 5:19am On Apr 08, 2012
Lmao grin grin

Yeah, Latina women in general can be quite hot.

Me encanta mexicanas especialmente...

Ellas tienen pechos grandes, saben que bailar suavamente, y finalmente les gusta que yo hablo espanol con un "accent" mexicano cheesy
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Kilode1: 5:28am On Apr 08, 2012
ekt_bear: Lmao grin grin

Yeah, Latina women in general can be quite hot.

Me encanta mexicanas especialmente...

Ellas tienen pechos grandes, saben que bailar suavamente, y finalmente les gusta que yo hablo espanol con un "accent" mexicano cheesy

Especialmente cuando se mezclan con negro, una de las razones por Beautiful cubanos son tan bellos.

Nigerian girls are still the best tho. smiley
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by ektbear: 5:38am On Apr 08, 2012
Si. En mi opinion, chicas "mixed-race" (mulattas?) son muy guapas.

Pero tengo amor por mujeres de todos lenguas, razas, etnicos...

Todos gente tienen chicas bonitas.

Especially Nigerians, as you say :]
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Kilode1: 5:38am On Apr 08, 2012
BTW, have you seen the Facebook page PDP used as evidence of Aregbesola's secession plan? LOL don't even bother to check it out. I can bet it was started by one of those NL comedic ethnic warriors. They can't even write OBJ's name. They called him President "Olusegun Adebayo" grin

The Page is riddled with spelling errors and other unforgivable mistakes.

I think ACN and PDP are just trolling us all.

These ACN and PDP guys are probably sharing Ogogoro together as we type, who knows. Awon oniyeye.

1 Like

Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by kunlekunle: 5:44am On Apr 08, 2012
how many SS/SE militants are ghana under bianca's nose,
how many in netherlands,
who is currently protecting nigerias' water ways.

Ask PDP
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Beaf: 6:29am On Apr 08, 2012
Can you imagine training NURTW boyz in Cuba?
World done hend! grin

Aregbe is simply building up his army of fools for violent ballot stuffing in 2015.
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Beaf: 6:32am On Apr 08, 2012
This post has been hidden because of the graphic nature of insults levelled at AregbeRASCAL (governor of Lagos state grin).
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Mynd44: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2012
You all do know what this means right? I will soon be leaving for Cuba. Great one Aregbe. Nice job.
As for the Tribute, when you you publish a story that even has a bit of truth in it? I wonder how they even manage to break even
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by ACM10: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2012
Kilode?!:

Autodeterminação é um direito universalmente protegidos. Não sei se quem Rascality embora

Acknowledge google interpreter pls
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2012
Oh my riiibs, I just can't stop laughing! PDP in the SW is really frustrated and desperate, BTW what is the meaning of 'Oireachtas' in 'be it enacted by the OIREACHTAS as follows:' is it Portugues?
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by musiwa50: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2012
. you can see i am more powerful than bola ahmed tinubu. you doubt it. why did ACN or tinubu only won 1 state for 6 years and many election. that why some people are trying to frame me for arm importation. we need peace in africa

1 Like

Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Kilode1: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2012
ACM10:

Acknowledge google interpreter pls

Babylon Acknowledged. wink
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Gbawe: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

PDP i.e Political Desperados Party grin grin grin grin The only thing more comical than the PDP's current desperate antics is how folks from certain regions of Nigeria have now embraced the Party blindly, when they had nothing but passionate condemnation for it yesterday, simply because "their son" is now a PDP President.

The Osun State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Sunday Akere said “PDP was only seeking for relevance. It is better to ignore them. It has been the tradition of Mr Aregbesola to send students to Cuba to observe the May Day. He has been sending students to Cuba even before he became governor of Osun State.

Last year, 53 students were sent there. The students are expected to spend just a week. What kind of training do they go for?”

1 Like

Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by jmaine: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2012
Hilarious accusation by the PDP . . . . .
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Funkymallam(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2012
PDP playing petty. angry
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by NegroNtns(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
It is shameful that PDP will make this accusation.

First and foremost, this act is student exchange between two Yoruba cultures for better understanding and cooperation for our commonwealth. wetin consern PDP? We can send students to Brazil, Puerto Rico, Cuba, America, Haiti. . . . anywhere in the world where the Yoruba spirit and culture and philosophy is actively and prevalently observed and recognized as a mainstream and official way of life and sprituality.

Aregbesola has not done anything wrong or acted counter to the provisions of the Constitution that guarantees and protects the right for cultural development and religious practice. ACN is a national party, this student inter-exchange was not carried under the banner of the party but as attested, Aregbe is the sponsor of the programme and it is on record that the sponsorship is older than his governorship. So what's the hoot and holler by PDP for? **Fire on the mountain. . . . . cry! cry!! cry!!!**.

The identification and resurgence of ethnic pride in Nigeria is not new! Arewa, Biafra are two examples of ethnic people that have hoisited a flag, composed an anthem, drafted a constitution and created a republic coalition. So what's new when Oduduwa put its flag, anthem and constitution on facebook? Why is PDP distressed over what Oduduwa is doing?

Blackpikin, tell your fathers and uncles in PDP to suck it up and go sit on a nail-embedded throne.

1 Like

Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by ACM10: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
Aregbe's troops.
The elite Oduduwa forces engaged in drill on the streets of Lagos. grin

Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
But mr/dr Jona dey send Ijaw boys outside for training and the Arewas dey send Boko boys to Somalia et al. for training too. Naija second war go dey brutal o. LOL
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by Ejine(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nigerian political parties still have a very long way to do in mastering the art of opposition politics.
While ACN people are ever ready to bark about the most inconsequential of things, including calling for the number 1 citizen's impeachment over a freaking church donation; disgruntled PDP loudmouths don turn J.R.R. Tolkiens, Sidney Sheldons, Jeffery Archers and Stephen Kings overnight, writing the most nonsensical political conspiracies and horror tales I ever did see.

In all though, I think PDP's mindnumbing stuupidity when it comes to smear campaigns, is the one I find the more entertaining. Who could ever forget their amateurish and unintentionally hilarious attempt at image defacement, when they tried to accuse that Rochas guy of belonging in that cult. What did they call it again. . . Ogboni! grin

Mehn, I was like WHAT? What could possibly be any more stupiid than this? grin LMAO!!!
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by EkoIle1: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
I don't know why these useless pdp clowns are getting into the comedy business as if we don't have basketmouth and others.
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by chino11(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
This is the type of barbaric, visionless, clueless governor only exist in yorubaland. Imagine a state as poorer than any state in Somalia venturing into a clownish project.

This is the best Yoruba party ACN can offer its people.
Re: Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP by lagcity(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
^^^^^

chino, i say this with all seriousness: this is just pathetic, u no dey tire? haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Mega Rally Live On Ait. Who Controls Port-harcourt? Pdp Or Apc. / MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency / President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.