Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Who Wants To Get Married? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Get Married? (8389 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / Who Wants To Get Married? / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
tanwafy: Interested
interested in what? You are f for crying out loud. Have you forgotten? Kai, some people can be so obvious.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Geminilove: Born2fuck, you have a girlfriend, I am too old for drama.

BennyRaz, maybe people are right that I cant meet a good suitable guy on Nairaland. I refuse to accept that, what r your thoughts?

Let me tell you men more about me:

I am kind, intelligent(not just book smart), hardworking, senstive, funny, romantic, open minded, creavtive, thoughtful.I can cook all sorts of food, can braid hair but I could be more organised.

what i look like:
height; 5ft 7ins
size, I will never be skinny oo, i like to eat ooo. Avverage size Uk12-14size but I am uk 16, gained weight with my job, curently losing weight- love running.
hair: natural, yes you can run your hands through my head-i dont mind. i dont wear weave, brazil, china any false hair.
my bestlook features: eyes, lips and my bust. People say I dont look nigerian that I look like I am from SA. Dont know about that I look like me.

Bit about my life; I love travelling I have lived in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Europe, USA. I love people, I find human beings amazing. I am opened minding, i love dancing & music. Music to me is powerful, I love range of music Whizkid, yolanda adams, carpenters, Sade, Patti Labelle, Bon Jovi.
Values: I believe in God, I belive in Karma- do good and good comes back to you. I dont have any kids. I believe a father plays an important role in child life. Money is not most important thing in world.

What else

@born2fuck. The lady has rejected your kind offer. Geminilove, no you might get on NL when this makes frontpage. But, seriously, you are the ideal woman that any man will want to marry through the way you described yourself. Behavior any everything. I can only imagine. Lol. Can you mention the names of the food and soup you can cook? The way to a man's heart is his mouth/stomach you know grin
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by born2boink(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
Please no vex, it just a way of life,I am Mr.Endowed before Dbanj claimed it, I love to spend on woman, I don't even keep saving, all my labour always go to woman all in the name of dadubule.God created to be spending and sleeping with girls, if he wish, he would turn me pastor tommorow because nothing is impossible before him.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Nigerian guys on NL, una dey 4uckup die, kia! every girl that comes with one M&B story to mock u guys, all of una go just dey fall ayakata like bag of fufu....sighs...guys pls learn, so Nigerian girls won't keep taking u guys for a ride...try being hard like they do act most times, even if ur lonely, act like them; & believe me, if 80% of guys start acting & ignoring Nigerian ladies like they do to guys, soon, ladies will be knocking on ur doors for a date. but wen wud that happen, when Nigerian guys always get so freaky when they hear: i am rose, tina, jane, omosexy, chioma, marriam, onome, ibiye, etc looking for a guy to date? guys pls wisen up, u guys are d reason(s) Nigerian ladies play hard to get for u cos u flock around them asking them out alot that they see themselves as queens even the ugly ones. learn, learn guys pls for our own good o.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Winner11: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
bennyraz: okay, thats good. Born2fuck are you for real? Oya answer the marriage questions jare. & lets know wats up.

Dear GbemiLove and Bennyraz. I will not answer those questions you posted in the public. They are questions i will like to provide Gbemilove or any other woman that is suitable privately. They are too sensitive to be posted here. Someone told me that i cannot meet serious minded women on nairaland but i think they may be correct. My number is here I my expectation is that whoever is serious will prefer to chat with privately.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
DailyNews,
What are you on about? who playing hard to get?

Born2Fuck, I respect your honesty and you being true to urself.

Winner1, you seem like a nice guy and i wouldn't want to waste your time.

BennyRaz, which soup do you want me to cook my fairy GodFather? The soups I like cooking are Efo Riro, Egusi, ogbono. When I get time i love cooking moi moi. I like cooking non-nigerian also.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
@Gemini, u know why? cos I know thats the usual tradition for Nigerian ladies. & ur also on it even though u opened up a thread to mock feeble-minded & gullible guys who get too freaky at the sighting of a thread that says: I am a single pretty lady looking for a date, blah, blah, blah. and even after opening such dubious threads, years & years after, we wouldn't hear any good news that she had found the right guy here. even though there are thousand & one nice & decent guys on NL, who are single but no longer searching cos ladies only come to NL & other online platforms to search for gold mines to mine in the name of searching for true love. Nigerian ladies who come online to search are either: too unrealistic with their expectations in a guy, are looking for easy rich guys to rip off their hard earned cash, are ugly, are ill-mannered, are just mocking guys online, are only looking for unmerrited money & favour, are over aged and looking for fast track to getting married, are, are, are, etc etc....hardly can u find a good-mannered, well to do, responsible & realistic Nigerian girl searching for love online, something must have brought them, of which it must lie within the things aforementioned. so madam, check urself well pls. guys stop falling ur hands....ladies here are just mocking u guys if u don't know, they are not for good.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
Geminilove: DailyNews,
What are you on about? who playing hard to get?

Born2Fuck, I respect your honesty and you being true to urself.

Winner1, you seem like a nice guy and i wouldn't want to waste your time.

BennyRaz, which soup do you want me to cook my fairy GodFather? The soups I like cooking are Efo Riro, Egusi, ogbono. When I get time i love cooking moi moi. I like cooking non-nigerian also.
@dailynews. I understand your concern and i respect your opinion. You can always open a thread to raise your issues there. Of course everybody/anybody would write what they feel.

As of now we are looking for a husband above 35yrs. You can as well join the train why we look for the lucky man with the right profile.

Born2fuck! Walata. That's why i like you. You say your mind that's why i respect you alot. You are an easy going person jare. Abeg join this train o. While we keep gisting and searching for husband on NL.

@Geminilove. Really? Who taught you how to make all this local soup? Do you put locust bean in the efo riro? Or what do you use to garnish & spice the thing up? Moi moi elepo.. Lol.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
Gemini, u know why? cos I know thats the usual tradition for Nigerian ladies. & ur also on it even though u opened up a thread to mock feeble-minded & gullible guys who get too freaky at the sighting of a thread that says: I am a single pretty lady looking for a date, blah, blah, blah. and even after opening such dubious threads, years & years after, we wouldn't hear any good news that she had found the right guy here. even though there are thousand & one nice & decent guys on NL, who are single but no longer searching cos ladies only come to NL & other online platforms to search for gold mines to mine in the name of searching for true love. Nigerian ladies who come online to search are either: too unrealistic with their expectations in a guy, are looking for easy rich guys to rip off their hard earned cash, are ugly, are ill-mannered, are just mocking guys online, are only looking for unmerrited money & favour, are over aged and looking for fast track to getting married, are, are, are, etc etc....hardly can u find a good-mannered, well to do, responsible & realistic Nigerian girl searching for love online, something must have brought them, of which it must lie within the things aforementioned. so madam, check urself well pls. guys stop falling ur hands....ladies here are just mocking u guys if u don't know, they are not for good.

37. Geminilove(f): Quote Post
DailyNews,
You don’t know me, last time I looked I am not all Nigerian ladies. What am I asking for that is unrealistic? A guy over 35, who not into 419, who is kind, who is business-minded, who has no kids. How am I unrealistic, I feel sorry for you. So because i said to Born2fuck and Winner1 i am not interested i am mocking them. Would you prefer I met up with Born2Fuck open my legs to him even though he has a girlfriend or pretend to Winner1

I came on NL because it another avenue of meeting people. I am interesting in meeting a guy which could lead into meaningful relationship that would lead into marriage. I am not gold digger, I have a good job, I have worked since I was 14yrs old. My father raised me better than that.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
BennyRaz, My dad taught how to cook, I put dry shrimp and smoked fish in efo riro and sometimes prawns.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
Geminilove: BennyRaz, My dad taught how to cook, I put dry shrimp and smoked fish in efo riro and sometimes prawns.
that's really cool. I cook alot too. I can cook anything except white soup,gbegiri, oha. Though i don't like that white soup again sha. I became somehow allergic to Ewedu, okro and ogbonlo. Do you have a mortar for pounding yam?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 23, 2012
okay, okay, @Gbemi, sorry if I generalized u, but its cos most Nigerian girls u see online are just too unreal & fishy; they have made guys not to take them serious even when they are serious, but then, if u are serious & not mocking guys or just trying to catch fun by seeing different guys flock your way & bombard ur email with I AM INTERESTED IN U FROM NL; then I wish u d best of luck. But believe me, Nigerian girls we see online, especially on NL, are not encouraging at all...they are scary to think of, too unrealistic about life & situation. Anyway, your request is not too big though if its from deep down ur heart...but believe me, majority of serious-minded guys u would come across here are majorly in the range of: 27 - 32yrs highest. hardly would u find those of 35 & above ur looking for here on NL, cos, cos, cos....anyway, when I approach those age ranges, I wouldn't be coming & participating on sites like NL, etc, will only be reading the news feeds on fpage...goodluck but...
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
DailyNews, I think you should change your user name to Mr Genralisation, how do you know only 27-32 years old people on NL. I give up on you.

BennyRaz, No Mortar please, I am more eba lover than pounded yam, less calories............lol
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Gbemi, those age are the more active members here....believe it or don't....sooner or later, u will realize the truth of what I told u...cheers & goodluck to you if you are good as u sound & claim!
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
Eba grin what about amala, fufu, semovita and eko?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Geminilove. Eba grin what about amala, fufu, semovita and eko?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2012
BennyRaz, Eba all the way, the pounded yam or yam pottage dont like the rest.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2012
grin. Geminilove ok. Which also means u drink garri abi?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Booty4me: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
tiniyata: i think i really need to settle down too o, OP you can contact me if YOU'RE interested tiniyata@live.com so we can talk.08033578451 see you
so upon all the gals wey you dey bleep u still never marrry/
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by impact11: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2012
Gemini am a lawyer, I also write Inspirational stuffs. I belleve in friendship, u can't be lovers without being friends and getting acquainted with each other's passion, vision and interest in life and marriage and see how one Inspires the other. I consider myself a very thoughtful person, l love God and I am turned on by people who have a heart for others. Sugest we exchange emails and just chat
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2012
Evening all,
hope your all well how everyone?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2012
Look like i willnt find a husband on NL, However, it been nice hearing different people thoughts. I found a fairy God father in BennyRaz, you have a good heart, thanks for not judging me. Nigerian society is not kind to a women when she 30 and over when she not married. why does the society try and make woman feel like something is wrong with her?

Impact11 your new to NL?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by born2boink(m): 6:05am On Apr 25, 2012
Geminilove,
1.Nairaland men are not ghost,they the same people you see around you always but they are more expose because they are internet users
2.You are looking with no picture and email address at least,you should have been getting 10 emails everyday from different people
3.Men interest before meeting the person are big breast,big nyansh and pretty face,if you have those 3,you have no problem with men
4. You can settle sex partner first,I may help you out in that way and good things shall come your way letter
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Gbemi, no one judged u dear, just that the Nigerian ladies has committed a lot of atrocities against men that majority of men are now so scared of them, & most now want them for fun & settle for less attractive or say less exposed & sometimes ugly girls just to have kids to continue their family lineage, not necessarily for love cos Nigerian ladies from stories & events happening in Nigeria, had proven that they don't need men's love but money & material things, which is why every Nigerian man or guy is doing all he can by all means to make money anyhow, to deal with Nigerian women by sleeping around with as many as they can get even when they are married. its so bad & sad too....only God Almighty can rescue Nigeria in so many issues including this issue of relationship & marriage. For example, myself, I haven't involved in any date before for so many reasons, not becos I am too young, nope...at least I am even older than....anyway, u may give up here, but don't in real life, God be with u & help u out if truly u are amongst the few good Nigerian ladies. Finally, like b2f told u, the same men u meet here are same men u work with, live close to in same street, estate, & meet at airports, seaports, churches, mosques, etc, etc...but the only thing is that again, the Nigerian ladies on NL had in the past displayed lots of ill dramas to scare men or to even take any lady on NL serious to say. as a result, most reasonable & well to do men who visit NL or uses it only come for other purposes other than finding date or anything serious with the females, so start with counselling ur fellow Nigerian sisters....to change for good before it gets so so out of hand cos its already out of hand now.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by ruggedie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
I have been following threads here and noticed that we 9jas are sore lossers, and jesters. Even if we need it bad.
most babes have played the dating game thinking through their stomach (money) and even when the last leg is at the door they never still have brains to think. As for men,.... The most foolish bunch of all. Thinking with their dicks and never with their heads. No wonder our country is the way it is.
PITY!!!
Wake up all and sundry

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by impact11: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hi Gemini am not new to NL, however I rarely visit the site... Hope we get to chat via email at least...
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
DailyNews,
you said i was a ugly golddigger, playing hard to get, who mocks men so yes you did judge me.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
my email address is futurehereluv@hotmail.co.uk so contact me as you wish
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
ruggedie: I have been following threads here and noticed that we 9jas are sore lossers, and jesters. Even if we need it bad.
most babes have played the dating game thinking through their stomach (money) and even when the last leg is at the door they never still have brains to think. As for men,.... The most foolish bunch of all. Thinking with their dicks and never with their heads. No wonder our country is the way it is.
PITY!!!
Wake up all and sundry
generalisation is a bad assumption/Omen. People that do such think only in one direction. And again You need to know when to write and when not to. In this case, you don't need to write any. Next time, find your way to the politics section and if you are so desperate for attention. Open a thread and lets see who will reply you ok? Now go and play with sand newbie.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by wondaboi2010(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
u sound perfect but yet u are single and searching....i'm still wondering why! I am not married but i must see the reason to get married b4 i do. U can't just ask for a Guy dat is ready for marriage to date you cuz he'll get scared as if he wont have a say. Just date first with seriousness/sincerety/sacrifice and u'll be smiling soonest with a good Man. Goodluck my dear. This is my email planetboi2003@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
@Gbemi, oh my....pls forgive me if u did misunderstood me pls I am on my knees, hate to upset or hurt people...how would I say that when I haven't seen u or know u...that will be a hasty judgment. I was only saying majority of ladies that come to Nairaland do have one form of uterior motive or the other....but it wasn't directed to u pls....u can disprove me pls by being nice to the guys u have met here so that they can come back to share good testimony to motivate other guys too. sorry pls, I apologize once again, forgive & forget....
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
wondaboi2010,
I am not perfect but then again I am because I was created in God image.........lol. You wondering why i am still searching, did you read the posts I was engaged and something hapened to my husband to be and now with my job I move around, keep up now. The title of the post was to catch people eyes. Do you honestly think a guy was going to say letget married GeminiLove and I was going to say Yes, let do it next week. I don't need visa or papers oooooooooooo. When you tell a guy you want to get married only real men should still be standing.

DailyNews, I hear you, it ok no problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your BBM Pin And Meet New Friends / . / Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.