Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Who Wants To Get Married? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Get Married? (8413 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / Who Wants To Get Married? / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 10:48pm On May 12, 2012
Look at silly emails i am getting i am posting them live to on NL now tired of you all

lila samuel (lilasamuel11@yahoo.com)
Sent: 12 May 2012 16:57:35
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!
Hello how are you today?
I hope you are fine and all is well with you. I got your contact as i was looking for a good relationship. I am sorry to bother you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but i know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding.

My name is Miss Lila Samuel, i am an honest, sincere and God fearing girl. I would like to know more about you, send me an email to my email address (lilasamuel21@yahoo.com) so i can send you more details about me and to send you my pictures. I believe we can move from here. I believe that color, religion, language, age, country, tribe, distance etc has nothing to do with real friendship, i believe real friendship is all about love, care, trust etc for each other.

I will be waiting for your mail to my email address. lilasamuel21@yahoo.com
Cheers ,
Miss Lila Samuel.

Kipkalya Joy (joykipkalya30@gmail.com)
Sent: 12 May 2012 19:44:04
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!
My Dearest,

I know you will be surprise to receive this email, but Before I go further I will like you to understand that, I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp. My name is Miss. Joy Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female and I from Kenya here in Africa; my father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

After the burial of my beloved father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold all my father's properties to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money they sold from the properties among themselves and live nothing for me. Unfortunately to me I fined my father's briefcase and when I opened it I found a document which my Father used to deposited amount of money in one bank here in Burkina Faso, with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso here I am, to withdraw the money for a better life
so that I can take care of myself and start up a new life and also further my education, when I arrival to the bank, the Bank foreign Operation Department Director whom I meet in person told me that my father instruction to their bank is that the fund would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee/partner who will help me and invest the fund overseas after the transfer, and the bank ask me to go and look for a foreign partner, that was why am contacting you, which I believe that you are going to be honest and reliable person that will help me and stand as my trustee/partner, so that I can present you to the Bank for the release and transfer of the inherited fund into your bank account in your country.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you will be the true person to help me. Moreover, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmothers have threatened to assinate me. The fund my Father deposited into the bank, is ($8.5 USD) Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank here in Burkina Faso, on my arrival, You will also help me to place the fund in a good profitable business venture in your Country, However you will also help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can further my education. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. Now my dear as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest and wiliness to help me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and wilingness to help me and also handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please my dear I want you to keep this as a top secret only to your self for now until the bank will release and transfer my inherited fund to you as my appointed trustee/partner. I beg you once again not to disclose this to any body until i come over your country because I am afraid of my weeked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have my inherited fund alone. I thank you very much and am expecting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely
Joy Kipkalya Kones.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 10:59pm On May 12, 2012
angryDont bother send me any further nonsense emails or i will post them live and direct for all to read
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by mikeywise(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2012
@Geminilove, that's a scam mail, you should have known that by now. Pls let dis not discourage u,better days lie ahead.gudluck and congratulations in advance.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:32am On May 13, 2012
@mikeywise
Yes I know they are scam emails,that why I am posting them to shame them
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2012
another silly email

desmond (evedesmondd@gmail.com)
Sent: 13 May 2012 11:25:41
To:

Wait, it's safe!

Hello
My name is EVE ,i saw your profile today at(site.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(evedesmondd@gmail.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
EVE.(evedesmondd@gmail.com)
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Soglad(f): 5:05pm On May 13, 2012
DailyNews: @Gbemi, no one judged u dear, just that the Nigerian ladies has committed a lot of atrocities against men that majority of men are now so scared of them, & most now want them for fun & settle for less attractive or say less exposed & sometimes ugly girls just to have kids to continue their family lineage, not necessarily for love cos Nigerian ladies from stories & events happening in Nigeria, had proven that they don't need men's love but money & material things, which is why every Nigerian man or guy is doing all he can by all means to make money anyhow, to deal with Nigerian women by sleeping around with as many as they can get even when they are married. its so bad & sad too....only God Almighty can rescue Nigeria in so many issues including this issue of relationship & marriage. For example, myself, I haven't involved in any date before for so many reasons, not becos I am too young, nope...at least I am even older than....anyway, u may give up here, but don't in real life, God be with u & help u out if truly u are amongst the few good Nigerian ladies. Finally, like b2f told u, the same men u meet here are same men u work with, live close to in same street, estate, & meet at airports, seaports, churches, mosques, etc, etc...but the only thing is that again, the Nigerian ladies on NL had in the past displayed lots of ill dramas to scare men or to even take any lady on NL serious to say. as a result, most reasonable & well to do men who visit NL or uses it only come for other purposes other than finding date or anything serious with the females, so start with counselling ur fellow Nigerian sisters....to change for good before it gets so so out of hand cos its already out of hand now.
@Dailynews, why do u like to generalize. Do u think all Nigerian ladies re corrupt.pls stop seeing it dat way, we ve responsible working class ladies of wic am one.i feel bad wen pple generalize dis issues. Tanx
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:09pm On May 13, 2012
Soglad, preach tell people
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by 2sexy(m): 1:48am On May 14, 2012
Geminilove: Bennyraz,
LOL, I wish, were are the admirers ooo. I cant see them jare. Can over 35 yrs kind, business minded, non 419, no kids please stand up.
I am 28 and I wouldn't mind if you include me. I am dead serious ,lady. I am here for you and you just might wonder why I decided to give my age even though it does not fall within your specified age bracket.

Well, for me, what I would not do at any point in my life is to lie about my true identity just because I want something.

I'm a very honest, kind and gentle. But call me a business freak and you won't be wrong.

I am hardworking and not dependent on a lady and I believe in what I can achieve with my own hands and brain.

I am very business minded like an entrepreneur and also a go-getter. Aside the age, I don't think there is a problem we can't sort out.

I'm tall slightly dark in complexion, loving, caring, supportive and understand and with wisdom.

But to be honest, I look too young than my age.
Regards
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:26pm On May 14, 2012
2sexy,
thanks for your interest but your too young.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by 2sexy(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2012
Geminilove: 2sexy,
thanks for your interest but your too young.

a'ight. I wish you all the best.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by troopercat(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2012
Hello Gemini, Are you the only one in dis thread dat wants to get married? ARe there no other ladies in here who need someone of the age of 35? Do have fun dearie
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by phamospac(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2012
Why are you recieving scam mails? Wow....you stop messaging me just like that @Ola...wow its kinda unfair though
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 15, 2012
phamospac: Why are you recieving scam mails? Wow....you stop messaging me just like that @Ola...wow its kinda unfair though
it's not unfair. She says she aint interested in you. Get it right and stop going around around.. Haba! Na wa o.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by phamospac(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2012
oh am sorry Mr. Bennyraz....i should have known that birds of d same feather flock together......Wow...i wish her luck in the scam mails....peace out people
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 8:10pm On May 15, 2012
phamospac/Shelley,
You dont fit my requirements as I have stated to your previously on NL post and emails.I appericate your emails and wish you luck in your searching.

Bennyraz, i got you email,I reply but the emails in my drafts oops sorry,thanks for your concern, your like the big brother I never had.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by ayosmiles(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2012
Gemini, ur scam emails are not unusual, i recieve those kinda messages everyday. The funniest thing is that they claim to have seen my profile on nairaland. So, birthday mate can we hook up? I may not fit ur marraige requirements but at least am fun to be with.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 17, 2012
Soglad: @Dailynews, why do u like to generalize. Do u think all Nigerian ladies re corrupt.pls stop seeing it dat way, we ve responsible working class ladies of wic am one.i feel bad wen pple generalize dis issues. Tanx

I know for sure that its not all Nigerian ladies that are bad, etc, and I must apologize for sounding that way, but majority are, believe me my sister, forget the fact that I am being blunt which majority of guys won't here. I am a guy, I live in Nigeria, I have lots of male friends of various class- rich, poor, middle class including the married ones, and I know what they do talk about our Nigerian ladies even foreigners too from what my friends abroad do tell me. So don't think I am just being pessimistic about our ladies, of course there are good ones, but they are in a minute number, which makes it more rare for every guy to meet those good ones especially if u have been used to certain lifestyle & never had the opportunity of being in an environment where such breeds of ladies are raised. Remember again, a lady being working class doesn't mean that she is responsible and virtuous, nope...so what am I saying dear? That the possibility of finding the good deserving ladies in Nigeria are so slim even in online, which is why we now see loads of well to do, ripe & buoyant men still single & unattached cos men are now so afraid of the Nigerian ladies. For instance, haven't u observed that men of nowadays in Nigeria now die earlier than their wives, majority at the age of 40+, y? cos of marital stress & pressure from the women. Honestly, if u ask your fellow ladies or just go through some posts by ladies here, u will clearly find out that most just come online to seek for easy unmeritted manna from hell (not heaven), and when they get what they asked for, they start to sing the song that MEN ARE WICKED, DEVILISH, IDIOTS, THIS & THAT, when actually they asked for it ignorantly out of selfish mind-set, may God deliver our sisters & brothers too...just keep being real & good, surely u will meet a real person, but you must do away with greed and unrealistic desires if u really desire to meet that guy that will join with u in making an enviable home. Finally, ask yourself this question: WHY IS IT THAT ALMOST ALL MIDDLE CLASS, RICH, WEALTHY, ETC MEN IN NIGERIA CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES WITH SO MANY EXTRA-MARITAL AFFAIRS WITHOUT THEIR WIVES' KNOWLEDGE? Try and find out. Good luck dear and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 7:40pm On May 17, 2012
So i should find Non-Nigerian man is the advice abi?
Any Angolan,Sierra Leone, men in house holla at your girl

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by ruggedie(m): 11:52pm On May 18, 2012
Geminilove, would love to chat with you
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Booty4me: 7:40am On May 19, 2012
Hmmmm you Guys here are just Fo.olzzz as in foo.lz raise to power hundred no offence...i cant believe that a lady can take u people for a ride just in d name of marriage. Smh
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by payjoey(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2012
@Geminilove,lets chat if your serious in your quest about getting married.i am in my mid-thirties and i reside in the UK.my bbpin is 2555eb9f
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 12:49pm On May 20, 2012
Happy Sunday all,

Booty4me LMAFO ...i cant believe that a lady can take u people for a ride just in d name of marriage. Smh

Bootyme,no need to be jealous
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 12:59pm On May 20, 2012
payjoef,
I am serious but are the men of NL now that the question so your in my age group of prefence, when you say your self employed since that not a career what does that mean? drop me email if we get on,then it all good
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 1:10pm On May 20, 2012
ruggedie,
Talk away,so you are seaman interesting.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by payjoey(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2012
@Geminilove
i'd rather prefer we chat,dat will be more relaxing than exchanging mails back and forth so as not to make one look like one is under interrogation for crime.Chatting is relaxing and it brings out true interest.It is from an informal relaxed gist you get a better judgement of someone and not when emails go back and forth...If you dont want to make your bb pin public,mine is 2555eb9f,you can add me and we take it from there...or if you chat on yahoo,my id is payjoe2001
cheers
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 7:07pm On May 20, 2012
Pajoey, why do you assume i have a blackberry? I could samsung, Iphone 4s ....................lol you like to put your BB pin for every1 to have now wow oooooooooooooo
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Soglad(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2012
@Dailynews, i cant really say this or dat is de root cause of extral-marital affair dat some men indulge in.They re adventurous in nature but pple dat fear God and ve deep respect 4 their wife and the union instituted by God dont ve ex-marital affair.They seek de grace of God 2 enable them control themselves. Come to think of it, why de thread where singles can hook-up wit sugar daddy or sugar mummy? Re we encouraging extral marital affair or what. Think i ve 2 stop 4 now. @Dailynews, u tell us more on dis. Tanx
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 20, 2012
Soglad: @Dailynews, i cant really say this or dat is de root cause of extral-marital affair dat some men indulge in.They re adventurous in nature but pple dat fear God and ve deep respect 4 their wife and the union instituted by God dont ve ex-marital affair.They seek de grace of God 2 enable them control themselves. Come to think of it, why de thread where singles can hook-up wit sugar daddy or sugar mummy? Re we encouraging extral marital affair or what. Think i ve 2 stop 4 now. @Dailynews, u tell us more on dis. Tanx
Vengeance is a trait that is imbibed naturally in every man, and a man can only overcome it through the special divine grace of God Almighty...do u know that most great men u see today lived a very good, chaste & celibate life? Some lived a secular life as a loner due to the poor financial status of their family. Most of these men did tried to find company when they were youths & failed as a result of the aforementioned family financial situation they found themselves like our present president Goodluck did told his own story, and most kept watching ladies of their age dance & wine around with guys (of their age-mates) who were lucky to come from rich family backgrounds...so dear what do u think? They are humans of course, and they grow up watching themselves rejected cos of financial situation, and so began to feel rejected, unloved, uncared for, & abandoned by the society & the opposite sex who ought to have comforted them emotionally to make them feel loved a bit. As a result of these & more, the moment they attain financial greatness, they turn to monster when it comes to dealing with women, except they were fortunate enough to be arrested fully by God. This is one of the major reasons u see most Nigerian men occupying big positions & offices today, messing around with girls of all age, class & status, because they feel like getting back all they lost in their youth...and in most cases, they feel like going on a vengeance...while some decide to deal with ladies. If you would agree with me, most rich men holding high positions in Nigeria, hardly help a lady without asking her to sleep with them, y?...Its mostly becos of what they went through as youths- being rejected by same ladies who now want to hang around them. Believe what I am telling u, men always want to pay back except they have an absolute fear of God as u did mentioned. At least I know majority of them, even the top managers in my work place & some that I knew through certain association. One of such men that I know very well now is a top officer with the Nigerian customs service, he was from a very poor family; had no friends, tried getting a girlfriend, but couldn't becos he had no good clothes or shoes back then in higher institution to impress girls, but now he is a top man in Nigerian customs, and u need to see what he is doing with ladies even though he is married to a very pretty elegant looking woman. You wouldn't believe that sometimes he would lodge five to six different girls in different rooms in the same hotel, & would instruct them to be doing horrible things that I wouldn't mention with my mouth....& there are even more men like that who do more horrible things to our ladies and after witnessing all these u still, sighs....& when they tell u their life story as youths, or as kids, u would cry....but all I can say shaa is that they should just leave the vengeance for God and be good for God's sake....my dear...there are plenty stories.....concerning the issue of people talking about sugar-mummies, etc, just ignore such threads cos its from scammers trying to rip teenage boys off. and its only weak, immature & unreasonable boys that does such or respond to it....so pay no attention to it cos its a virtual dream!

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2012
Happy Africa Unity day,how everyone? What new?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by ifyalways(f): 10:27pm On May 30, 2012
@Geminilove,would you consider a Ghanaian?
Over 34,very honest and legit,not staying in Nigeria but comes in once in a while for business(Lagos and Abuja) . . .Well,i happen to know a Ghanaian that wants to settle down asap so would be forwarding your email addy to him.
Trust me,hes as real,matured and legit as they come.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by hawtin: 6:49am On May 31, 2012
ifyalways: @Geminilove,would you consider a Ghanaian?
Over 34,very honest and legit,not staying in Nigeria but comes in once in a while for business(Lagos and Abuja) . . .Well,i happen to know a Ghanaian that wants to settle down asap so would be forwarding your email addy to him.
Trust me,hes as real,matured and legit as they come.

sharp girl
u no add he is rich or comfortable
is he capable of taking care of himself and the op?

is the op presentable
make u no go give ghanian man nightmare
u no even know if dem go like eachother
u dey hook strangers up
i expect more from u
wetin una think nl is sef? no be every personal ish una go puthere
u don chat up gelila offline to know she is not a scam
dt is how u ignite fire
u know naija babes dey theif well well
if she raid the man house

well na u saka
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by omeigho: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
Good day geminilove, my name is Victor am single, no kids, nerver been married,I work with a bank. I my mid thirty's. Am 5'9 chocolate in complexion, hail from delta state. Just been through a relationship( recently) I thought was going the whole six yard. Have actually set out dis year to get married but now I don't know how feasible it's going be, going by my earlier explanation. We can be friends and we take if from there. U can contact me on 08186831758. Mind you this my first contribution on Nairaland since I joined in 2007. Am open for probe,u can verify my statement above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your BBM Pin And Meet New Friends / Happy Birthday Khiaa. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.