Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who Wants To Get Married? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Get Married? (8410 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / Who Wants To Get Married? / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
Good luck with your choices....
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Dotzen: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ Gemini, well am just a 29yrs old man and I may not be able to answer your godfather's question here but if you are real you reach me on 08062824643 for serious talk
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2012
Thanks DailyNews, wish you best to.
Dotzen, thanks for your post.I am real, sorry to be ageist but my requested age range was over 35. I dont want to waste any man time.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lovelife2: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
!
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Love life,
You too cute
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by OXYZ: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
[b][/b] I 'll like 2 go out wth u bt I've 2 kids frm my previous relationship.I hope u dont mind
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
BennyRaz, Where u at boss?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2012
@GEMINI love, I'm chilling & i'm observing.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2012
OXYZ: [b][/b] I 'll like 2 go out wth u bt I've 2 kids frm my previous relationship.I hope u dont mind
oga sir, i hail o. Please kindly read the thread from the beginning.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2012
BennyRaz, yeah your back, Hope you are well?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 01, 2012
I'm okay. Have you found anyone yet?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by dking123: 12:17am On May 02, 2012
so. av u found some1 now?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by ayosmiles(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2012
Gemini, i think we are birthday mates. June 1st
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Winner11: 5:14pm On May 02, 2012
Geminilove: wondaboi2010,
I am not perfect but then again I am because I was created in God image.........lol. You wondering why i am still searching, did you read the posts I was engaged and something hapened to my husband to be and now with my job I move around, keep up now. The title of the post was to catch people eyes. Do you honestly think a guy was going to say letget married GeminiLove and I was going to say Yes, let do it next week. I don't need visa or papers oooooooooooo. When you tell a guy you want to get married only real men should still be standing.

DailyNews, I hear you, it ok no problems.

Gemmini, just like you I came here with a legitimate search for a responsible woman, You want a responsible man too. But my experience is similar to yours here. I have been looking for a way of deleting my post for a wife. Cos I av been contacted by mostly unserious ladies. Who are looking for rich men. but am not rich. So my conclusion is that no one here is serious. One of the reason why for example am not suitable for you cos av been married and have kids. But for a woman of 30 it is very possible to meet a man of your age or above that has never married or have kids but they will be looking for younger ladies. far below your age. I think you should change your style. and look elsewhere just as i have divided to do. A good and serous minded man of your specification may not be on Nairaland. I realized here I have no chance.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Ucheeeee: 5:45pm On May 02, 2012
Dear Geminilove,

You didn't leave us with any means of contacting you.

Cheers
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:37pm On May 02, 2012
king123 & bennyraz, I have not found anyone, few guys have email me. Have you got anyone for me?
Winner1, feel free to email, I feel bit bad but i explain my reasons why.
Ayosmiles, yes, we do yippee 1st June we rock.
ucheeee, I have oh my email is futurehereluv@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Naijamericana: 2:42am On May 03, 2012
35 year old Naija (Rivers) professional male living in NYC seeks professional Naija female for dating and possible serious relationship.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by epidi(m): 3:55am On May 03, 2012
Hi Gemini am 36,tall,single,Christian employed and into business,will like to get to know you better.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by ayosmiles(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2012
Geminilove: king123 & bennyraz, I have not found anyone, few guys have email me. Have you got anyone for me?
Winner1, feel free to email, I feel bit bad but i explain my reasons why.
Ayosmiles, yes, we do yippee 1st June we rock.
ucheeee, I have oh my email is futurehereluv@hotmail.co.uk
i would say lets get married but am too young. 25. So i guess friends will do
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Emafryk(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2012
Hy Gemini,i dnt knw if i fall into d right man u lukin 4,bt if u nid a loving,caring,romantic,humourous man den im ready,im 32yrs,a bisinessman but im nt a rich guy,infact ve bin struggling to be d best in my life, my educatonal degree is on my mind ready to be xploded.if u want a man hu ll respect ur opinion wen it matters,hu ll treat u lik a woman all day, a listening hubby,a man dat s ready to die for u,den u can count on me,but u knw in all manners dat dat a man is d head of d house and u deserves respect irrespective of d age gap.so if u wanna knw more,dis my contacts,..fcbk emmanuel onyeka cyril, fone numb:08039235101..im frm imo state and a xtain.cant wait to hear frm you.NO JOKES!
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2012
Naijaamericana,Emafryk, epidi thanks for contacting me please feel free to email futurehereluv@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Johndoe100(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2012
Geminilove: I have oh my email is futurehereluv@hotmail.co.uk

Hi, I am over 35, I hope you don't mind if I send you an email, but if I may why the name "geminilove"?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Winner11: 11:19am On May 04, 2012
Geminilove I sent you an email with my picture and facebook addres, why dint you reply.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2012
Winner 1: Geminilove I sent you an email with my picture and facebook addres, why dint you reply.
it's okay winner1 to try. But, she said she's not looking for a man who has kids already. In as much as you are open which shows how genuine you are, you don't have to push so hard. You where once married with 4kids and the poster wants a man above 35yrs that has no kids. Get it right
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Winner11: 4:08pm On May 04, 2012
I am aware of that before sending her the mail. But need to show how sincere I am. What is wrong in having a friend. MR. Bennyraz. she told me to send her a mail. And i sent it not because I want her or think i she will still change her mind. I think its high time we begin show that there are sincere people here. Many people pretend on Nairaland. they cant show there true Identity.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 1:46am On May 05, 2012
BennyRaz your are my guy,u too much 10 over 10,too hard is the word.

Winner1, few people from NL have send me emails and I have replied. I realise few emails went to my junk mail folder and your email was one them. I was not ignoring you, I was actually in the process of replying to ur email. Then my internet develop a fault. You dont need to prove how sincere you are, I got that through your post. However, I must say after reading your post on NL not feeling your vibe to be frank. You sent me the email only less than 24hrs ago give me a chance to reply.

BennyRaz, do you know girls are sending me emails, can you assists me and tell me why? Have I missed something?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 2:28am On May 05, 2012
Few points I would like to make to guys who are contacting me, yes I am serious about finding a life partner. If you have BSC,MA, MBA,CIMA, LLB that not really important to me . What care about is do you treat people right? Are you kind, loyal, intelligent and can you support yourself in the career of your choice? You could be graphic designer, policeman, estate agent, and musician as long as you’re not involved in illegal activities. You don’t have to of attended university to be intelligent look at Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Henry Ford, John D. Rockefeller never went to university. Common sense is not common.

If you’re dropping numbers on NL for me to call you I will not do so I will not pretend. I need to get to know you via email or messenger before exchanging numbers. I would like a guy who is has travelled, use to diverse cultures and likes to dance.
Looks are not everything but I do like chocolate to dark skin man, 5ft 10ins above, i would like to wear my heels sometimes.

I believe in God but I am not religious more spiritual. I believe God is always around. At times I have attended synagogue, mosque, temple to see a new way of thinking.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by vic4life(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2012
Let's work it out for real.call or text me.....0813-2933-553.We can also send e-mails. Mine is vic25may@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Adeniyi67: 11:38am On May 05, 2012
I am 35 ,contact me on 08189718784
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 05, 2012
Geminilove: BennyRaz your are my guy,u too much 10 over 10,too hard is the word.

Winner1, few people from NL have send me emails and I have replied. I realise few emails went to my junk mail folder and your email was one them. I was not ignoring you, I was actually in the process of replying to ur email. Then my internet develop a fault. You dont need to prove how sincere you are, I got that through your post. However, I must say after reading your post on NL not feeling your vibe to be frank. You sent me the email only less than 24hrs ago give me a chance to reply.

BennyRaz, do you know girls are sending me emails, can you assists me and tell me why? Have I missed something?

lol.. Don't mind them, they think u are a lesbo. send the emails of the girls that are sending u d mails. Let me handle them very very well grin
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 05, 2012
Adeniyi67: I am 35 ,contact me on 08189718784
send gemini an email. She would respond okay. That's how to work things.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Naijamericana: 2:05pm On May 05, 2012
Geminilove: Few points I would like to make to guys who are contacting me, yes I am serious about finding a life partner. If you have BSC,MA, MBA,CIMA, LLB that not really important to me . What care about is do you treat people right? Are you kind, loyal, intelligent and can you support yourself in the career of your choice? You could be graphic designer, policeman, estate agent, and musician as long as you’re not involved in illegal activities. You don’t have to of attended university to be intelligent look at Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Henry Ford, John D. Rockefeller never went to university. Common sense is not common.

If you’re dropping numbers on NL for me to call you I will not do so I will not pretend. I need to get to know you via email or messenger before exchanging numbers. I would like a guy who is has travelled, use to diverse cultures and likes to dance.
Looks are not everything but I do like chocolate to dark skin man, 5ft 10ins above, i would like to wear my heels sometimes.

I believe in God but I am not religious more spiritual. I believe God is always around. At times I have attended synagogue, mosque, temple to see a new way of thinking.

Are you based in Naija or Overseas (UK or USA)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your BBM Pin And Meet New Friends / Happy Birthday Khiaa. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.