Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? (707 Views)

Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / Most Annoying Things Many Guys Does On Social Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
I'm just trying to find out because it seems all the chics I've been with tend to spend more on me than I do on them. I'm not broke - I'm a baller, and a stunner - but all the chics I've been in a relationship with, don't really like it when I buy them things. They'd rather spend on me, than the other way round.

Fellow nairalanders, I'll like to know what you guys and girlies finna think, dun know. wink
Re: Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'd never let a girl spend so much on me. I was raised to refuse unnecessary gifts and whatnot. I give alot, but I rarely take.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I'd never let a girl spend so much on me. I was raised to refuse unnecessary gifts and whatnot. I give alot, but I rarely take.
Dats d way bruda! Wots ur mums address? I need to send her flowers,she did an outstanding job teaching u morals.

Fuccck any excrembre dat calls u a maga, U a full blown MAN!!!!!
Re: Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? by MrsChima(f): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
shymmex: I'm just trying to find out because it seems all the chics I've been with tend to spend more on me than I do on them. I'm not broke - I'm a baller, and a stunner - but all the chics I've been in a relationship with, don't really like it when I buy them things. They'd rather spend on me, than the other way round.

Fellow nairalanders, I'll like to know what you guys and girlies finna think, dun know. wink

It is not a bad thing if she doesn't have an issue with spending on her boyfriend...however she must accept that she could potentially being used only as an ATM girl.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats d way bruda! Wots ur mums address? I need to send her flowers,she did an outstanding job teaching u morals.

Fuccck any excrembre dat calls u a maga, U a full blown MAN!!!!!
lol. . .Thanks. Why would anyone call me a 'maga'? I'd laugh my arse off if anyone ever did.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing If A Girl Spends More On Her Bf Than He Does On Her? by Rocktation(f): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2012
Very Very Very Very bad. I don't even know from where to start explaining. Very bad.

(1) (Reply)

Rantings Of A Wedding Planner / Why meeee / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.