Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse (4808 Views)

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Pambegua(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
I can see that some comments are out of islamaphobia- i pity such. Insecurity in nigeria is not confine 2 a particular group as its in every nigerian cupboad!
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am fulani

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
Nigerians calling, the government and security agencies battlelling terrorism for the survival of there fatherland weak. Look president GEJ can travel to any country of the world without discrimination, he would be treated as a vip, always be treated as a vip. It is you and I ( the posters calling the military weak and the government weak), would would be branded.as terrorists, and discriminated against. When foriegn media agencies brand the nation weak, it is you and I, not the government officials or the military fighting to keep us safe, that the media refer to, it is us the citizens, we are the nigeria, nigeria is nothing without it's people. Guess what, if you say the central government and the military is weak, you are simply insuniuating that you are the weak structure in the true sense of the word.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am batman

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am batman
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by delikay4luv: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
patriot2:
Yeah he will negociate your mama's a.ss!
and your own
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by prettyboi1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Jancross: Prety boi, does ur fada rule ur house perfectly? U dont talk like dat, from were i'm standing i can see dat ur not responsible an u cant even control ur girlfriend how much more a family an a country. Watch ur mouth.

.you see? You're exactly a typical example of the kind of sentimental,biased bigot & sycophant I described in my post above. Don't worry, may be when one of your family member or even yourself is killed in a boko haram attack, you'd open you mind to seeing the truth without any religious or tribal sentiment. Selfish sentimental,biased & bigoted sycophants like yourself keep licking balls you hear?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by prettyboi1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
patriot2: I think it is you who thinks the worse of GEJ only because he is not from your region and do not share your faith. But you know what ,: you better get used to it because your people will never rule in this country again.
For your information, I'm not even a northerner & I AM ALSO A CHRISTIAN if you don't know. I just would not let myself judge people wrongly because they are of a different faith, tribe or because they come from different region or country. I also wouldn't show "favoritism" to anyone just because you're from my home,or religion or just because we share the same faith. I respect good people, you can come from any faith or practice any religion, I don't give a damn because A GOOD PERSON IS A GOOD PERSON REGARDLESS OF FAITH, RELIGION OR TRIBE,COLOUR OR RACE. I wouldn't let myself be sentimental,biased or bigoted like you guys. ONCE AGAIN, I SAY IT STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT_______________GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS A WEAK MAN & HE NEEDS TO WAKE UP.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Sike(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
Who cares.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by chukwuinya: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
i dont belive in so much talk talk,lets watch and see
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by paiz007: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
why shud mr president given boko haram ultimatum,that is rubbish i don't know may be mr president didn't know the life of innocent soul wasted by boko haram.i don't blame mr president n our leaders because non of there relatives fall victims of bomb blast.mr president is sluggish,doll,inactive,inefficiency and senseless.The president is an empty barren and disgrace to leaders.the man shud resign and better person who have charisma,efficiency nand accountability should take over.let him go rest ja re.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2012
patriot2: Actually the president is right, Israel and did it the same way.
And stop misusing the example of the US, the terrorists the US were fighting belong to a foreign country and the fight was not on US soil. The police has to take back its role or else lets just increase the size of the army and let's end the police as an agency. Let everybody do his job, Nigeria is not a weak country!

Lmao

Israel did it how, by mouthing off and not being able to back up their threats?

Tell your President to shut the hell up, he's too dense for my liking.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 10, 2012
I am batman
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by MandM: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2012
Life isn't supposed to be difficult for us. Poverty has ravaged our thoughts, life, and religion. I learned a lot during the Easter break reading one of the greatest books after Achebe's "Things Fall Apart". "The Cure For Poverty" by Daniel Young is one book that kept me on my toes all night.

If you want a free E-copy, email: karambadan@yahoo.com
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
patriot2:
tell your mama to s.uck my d.ick.

Thats the best you could come up with?

Lmao. Instead of you to use the once a month electricity wey PHCN dey manage give you wisely, na to pick fight for internet be your main prerogative? loll

Clown.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by stannydon(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
patriot2: I think it is you who thinks the worse of GEJ only because he is not from your region and do not share your faith. But you know what ,: you better get used to it because your people will never rule in this country again.

Any society that does not guarantee the security of her citizens is leading to doom. Mr President, tell us the truth about those behind BOKO HARAM, Some of us are no longer seeing it as a religious war instead a masterminded effort to destabilize our economy so as to continue our economic exploit which you may be aware.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by ikubch(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
Guys you still dont appreciate my submission though i appreciate ur response,if this BH is not stopped by whatever means,we might end up like sudan's 20 yrs civil war and tamil tigers of sri lanka,already elrufai is alledging genocide by d army killing BH people(worst comment i've heard in months),i thought it was kanuri invasion of northwest but now i can't pinpoint d sense in d bombing,help me out! Please
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by ikubch(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
boysy:
GEJ is an intelligent person who knows how to manage crisis. This is what brought him to where he is today. If GEJ takes all our decisions raw & act upon it. It is d same we who will turn against him. Kill all d Muslim, Destroy d mosques etc like what happen @ Udi & so on. My advice to d president is do not negotiate with terrorist. Their aim is to Islamist Nigeria even with their last blood of which is not possible. Nigeria needs a divine intervention. Period!
You are on your own. Dull head!
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by ikubch(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
After 3 yeArs of posting this topic. Its a pity the problems are still there regarding boko haram. You people had no foresight and I saw it that it won't. Be easy even with buhari. Responders refused to see from my view point. Hope we get out of this problems.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G / Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians / Lagos APC Rally: Buhari Flops Again, Addresses Tinubu As Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.