Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! (5348 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
pls drop ur own punchlines .. strictly not more than 8 words.. CHEERS!

eg.

"I LOVE YOU TALK YOUR OWN? "

"YOU'RE THE SUGER IN MY TEA"

"YOU'RE THE COCKROACH IN MY WARDROBE"

" i luv u pass my papa"

pls experts drop urs.. cheers!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by goldenboi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
YOU ARE HOT, LETS GET DOWN wink cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Op, if na you dem toast with six words you go gree??
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by annawhite(f): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
IM WIT CHEVRON,MARRY ME PLEASE!

4 Likes

Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by SAFO(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
I'm a multi millionaire

^^ which babe no go gree 4 that grin grin
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2012
Flashaldrin: Op, if na you dem toast with six words you go gree??

YES! oya drop ur own! NOW!!!!!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Killz1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
Shaking my head and passing. . .
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by dabrake(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
Girl, i wan dey Zap you.
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
dabrake: Girl, i wan dey Zap you.

Just like that? ...lol
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Kslib(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
Agree,and this BOLD5 is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by OccieliciousOC: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
Lets flow with the chemistry btw us
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by joe4christ(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
You're my perfect match, pls baby, be mine!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by cowgurl: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
No strings attach, js sex!!!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Adaeze003(f): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2012
DONkollione: pls drop ur own punchlines .. strictly not more than 8 words.. CHEERS!

eg.

"I LOVE YOU TALK YOUR OWN? "

"YOU'RE THE SUGER IN MY TEA"

"YOU'RE THE COCKROACH IN MY WARDROBE"

" i luv u pass my papa"

pls experts drop urs.. cheers!

oooooooooooollllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddd lines smiley
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Chimezie198(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
Baby come do me do me ooooo
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by TisaBone: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2012
You might be the one for me!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Chimezie198(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
Baby d way ur teasing n pleasing gets me outta control

1 Like

Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by TisaBone: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
its supposed to be eight words....your pick up line has 10
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Dondav(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ok here we go.....

You are all it takes to be perfect
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Lagusta(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2012
I lyk ur .bo.o.b.is, oya enter d place! grin
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by mykejones(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2012
I am Dangote's last child
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by ajbabs(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
ur pant is my hankerchef
ur bra is my google spec
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by 1one: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
I've bn seein u around nd just tut to say hi
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
@OP
if it is a 9ja gal in 9ja, then probably:

hello, can i buy you a blackberry Porsche?

2 Likes

Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by ronkebp(f): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if it is a 9ja gal in 9ja, then probably:

hello, can i buy you a blackberry Porsche?

And i would be like; "can you?" don't know if you can smiley smiley, if you can, then lets stroll to the store.,...
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^the fact that these 8words would get your attention is the first step........and by the look of your response, you would have felt for the trap. i would then take you straight to the phone store (in a fancy shopping mall) and have you drool in front of the phone, let you feel it, smell it, touch it and even ask questions about it, lol! and to finally strike, i would take out my "special CC" (the one that has the stripe scratched) and swipe it again and again, till you start believing that i wanna buy it for real. i would then tell you that i have go to my bank TOMORROW to check what is going on about the CC, and advise you to follow me home to "finalize the deal"......any hungry damsel would perform like a p[b]o[/b]rnstar that night, just to make sure i dont change my mind about buying her the phone, et voila, nyansh checked. lol!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Chimezie198(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
Honey i just love d way u roll
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by ronkebp(f): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^the fact that these 8words would get your attention is the first step........and by the look of your response, you would have felt for the trap. i would then take you straight to the phone store (in a fancy shopping mall) and have you drool in front of the phone, let you feel it, smell it, touch it and even ask questions about it, lol! and to finally strike, i would take out my "special CC" (the one that has the stripe scratched) and swipe it again and again, till you start believing that i wanna buy it for real. i would then tell you that i have go to my bank TOMORROW to check what is going on about the CC, and advise you to follow me home to "finalize the deal"......any hungry damsel would perform like a p[b]o[/b]rnstar that night, just to make sure i dont change my mind about buying her the phone, et voila, nyansh checked. lol!

Naa, it does not work that way, would stroll with you to the store, hoping they have the porsche, now if they do, would be expecting a DB as opposed to a CC, you know it is usually clearly written on it if it is a DB, when i see that it has been swiped and it went through, i will refuse the porsche, and thank you for your time....no number, no name...smiley And that is to know if you ''can'', since you could or could not, no need for the second step.
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by dabrake(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^^
I don hear you. Na girls with this kain comment I dey bleep with less than N1k for 3 rounds.
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
ronkebp:

Naa, it does not work that way, would stroll with you to the store, hoping they have the porsche, now if they do, would be expecting a DB as opposed to a CC, you know it is usually clearly written on it if it is a DB, when i see that it has been swiped and it went through, i will refuse the porsche, and thank you for your time....no number, no name...smiley And that is to know if you ''can'', since you could or could not, no need for the second step.

you misunderstood me sista, my CC is my Credit Card (one that doesnt work any longer because the stripe is scratched)....so the closest you would get to that phone is in your dreams....
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by ronkebp(f): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

you misunderstood me sista, my CC is my Credit Card (one that doesnt work any longer because the stripe is scratched)....so the closest you would get to that phone is in your dreams....

i know.....we don't do CC anyways, your CC has already shown you "cannot", it will take more than a porsche swagger to get a babe like me.....dude...grin

1 Like

Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by ronkebp(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
dabrake: ^^^
I don hear you. Na girls with this kain comment I dey bleep with less than N1k for 3 rounds.

Oh no!!! you did not!!!.....anyways i don't blow my trumpet!!!! too bad no niggarz for you to ask, the babe is a bad chic...smiley Gbaaa, no dulling for my end oooo.

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? / Love Doesn't Cost A Thing(its True) / !!**~-~-~-~-*ighoosagie*-~-~-~-~**!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.