Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? (1033 Views)

Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by paradice: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2012
Everybody i have ever met always maintain good hygene but when it comes to taking care of their nose most people dont have clue.The easiest way for people to take of their nose is to pick it. I want nairalander that have been successful in this area to share with us the safe and hygenic way to clean our nose. Let contribution roll in.
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by deezed1(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2012
Smtyms I use nail cutter 2 clip d hair strands, but its nt been so effective in takin them all out.

So, more contributions, pls.
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by PrettyCindy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
You don't necessarily have to cut out the hairs. They are there for the purpose of filtering the air we inhale, that is why they get dirty. A clean handkerchief is all you need to clean your nose probably at the end of the day but for those who work in ac offices, drive ac cars and live in ac houses, once in 2days is enough cos you don't get to inhale much dusty air. Too much cleaning and clipping of nose hairs is not healthy as you will end up removing all the normal flora's in your nose.
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
Romantic?
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by kemmeye: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
Tweeze it??
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by paradice: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
@prettycindy. Your response is very clear and informative. we need more educative contribution!
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by Killz1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
Where is the Romance? Smh!
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
You took a wrong turn, hombre.
Re: How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 15, 2012
op knows he needs the advice for himself. grin

(1) (Reply)

Some 15 Hints On Keeping Your Relationship Healthy. / 5 Things I Love About Simon. / Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.