Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This (2020 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dr. Okafor I feel I should bring this present predicament of mine here (1) as a documented evidence to your philandering nature and (2) to sought the best advice on how to handle your irresponsibility and overt display of wickedness. I have resorted to reporting you to the school senate unless you rescind on your earlier threat of not seeing me through school and upgrade my results accordingly. You have succinctly victimised my matriculation number ever since I DARED you to leave my hearthrob, Miss Nkechi Onwuekweta alone. You are my departmental head in the faculty of English and has always advised your students to visit Nairaland to broaden their knowledge and upgrade the use of their English hence bringing this topic here to assuage your sympathy or discipline your rascal demeanour.
Leave my girl alone and let me graduate in peace please. I have concluded arrangements of marrying her and don't let my petition get to the appropriate quarters. This is just a dress rehearsal to what I intends doing. I know you are reading because of your unbridled mentioning of nairaland in your lecturing.

Unbiased nairaland please expand your knowledge to this quagmire
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Are you 4 real?
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
binger: Are you 4 real?
Is any human fake?
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:
Is any human fake?

How certain are you then that Dr. Okafor is a romancelander and not just a f.p viewer?? Or are u hoping this gets to the f.p?
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nawa ooo tins are happening for this obodo Naija shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Caracta(f): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Smh...
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by IZUKWU(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Smdh
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
binger: How certain are you then that Dr. Okafor is a romancelander and not just a f.p viewer?? Or are u hoping this gets to the f.p?
I just pray sexkillz to have a discernible mind and treats this according.
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:
I just pray sexkillz to have a discernible mind and treats this according.
Perhaps,you're sitting on a long thing
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by kemiola89(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Little wonder why nairaland's got more than 1million members already. Oga seun you've got to pay mr okafor for marketting nairaland.
Mod abeg help us move this topic to FP, maybe Mr Okafor would have a rethink before the matter gets to the school senate.

1 Like

Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by chikeorji123(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
So what the aim of this thread?.. to alert Dr okafor stay clear off ur lady?..
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Agbgift(f): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na wa o. Is dis for real or part of a movie script in d making?
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Caracta(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Agbgift: Na wa o. Is dis for real or part of a movie script in d making?
hehehehehe. Good question.
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
chikeorji123: So what the aim of this thread?.. to alert Dr okafor stay clear off ur lady?..
The body of my post explicitly state it objectives. Read and comprehend dear
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dr. Okafor, I knw u will nt be fooolish to disregard dis warnin. Pls allow dis man. Leave his woman alone. Am sure u knw wat happened to Engineer otubu from Ambrose alli university. Pls be guided.
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by ITbomb(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Are you and Nkechi engaged or married or na bf gf u wan kill ur future for .
Dr. Okafor, thank you for promoting Nairaland and we wish that god grant you your heart desires this year Amen
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Agbgift(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jenams: Dr. Okafor, I knw u will nt be fooolish to disregard dis warnin. Pls allow dis man. Leave his woman alone. Am sure u knw wat happened to Engineer otubu from Ambrose alli university. Pls be guided.

Mr na ekp u self go? Dat matter cast well well. Saw him last sunday, boarded same bus from ojota park to benin, was looking clam and shy. The guy aint happy for his mistakes..if dr okafor is real, pls leave female students alone.
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by tpia1: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
has always advised your students to visit Nairaland to broaden their knowledge and upgrade the use of their English

huh

which school is that.
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Warning!!!

The OP is a well known storyteller. Believe him at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Ogojohn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince: Dr. Okafor I feel I should bring this present predicament of mine here (1) as a documented evidence to your philandering nature and (2) to sought the best advice on how to handle your irresponsibility and overt display of wickedness. I have resorted to reporting you to the school senate unless you rescind on your earlier threat of not seeing me through school and upgrade my results accordingly. You have succinctly victimised my matriculation number ever since I DARED you to leave my hearthrob, Miss Nkechi Onwuekweta alone. You are my departmental head in the faculty of English and has always advised your students to visit Nairaland to broaden their knowledge and upgrade the use of their English hence bringing this topic here to assuage your sympathy or discipline your rascal demeanour.
Leave my girl alone and let me graduate in peace please. I have concluded arrangements of marrying her and don't let my petition get to the appropriate quarters. This is just a dress rehearsal to what I intends doing. I know you are reading because of your unbridled mentioning of nairaland in your lecturing.

You want to die because of a woman. You are a complete efurefu. Na to go find woman or to go and study you went there for. You never get job you dey talk of marriage. Abeg go and sit down. you will soon roast your fingers and your future too. AMOEBA.
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Ogojohn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince: Dr. Okafor I feel I should bring this present predicament of mine here (1) as a documented evidence to your philandering nature and (2) to sought the best advice on how to handle your irresponsibility and overt display of wickedness. I have resorted to reporting you to the school senate unless you rescind on your earlier threat of not seeing me through school and upgrade my results accordingly. You have succinctly victimised my matriculation number ever since I DARED you to leave my hearthrob, Miss Nkechi Onwuekweta alone. You are my departmental head in the faculty of English and has always advised your students to visit Nairaland to broaden their knowledge and upgrade the use of their English hence bringing this topic here to assuage your sympathy or discipline your rascal demeanour.

You want to die because of a woman. You are a complete efurefu. Na to go find woman or to go and study you went there for. You never get job you dey talk of marriage. Abeg go and sit down. you will soon roast your fingers and your future too. AMOEBA.
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
sexkillz: Warning!!!

The OP is a well known storyteller. Believe him at your own risk.

If by any chance you are DR. Okafor please relax your evil machinations against me or face the full consequence of an irate student
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by greedie1(f): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Op, is the said Dr okafor a married man?
if he wanna play dirty, you can too...and still graduate successfully.

I know how but first offs, is this an end of the month joke?
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Dyt(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Lastapostle again?
I don tire for u o, I swear
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: Lastapostle again?
I don tire for u o, I swear
You keep mentioning lastapostle, is he your boyfriend?
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
gree-die:
Op, is the said Dr okafor a married man?
if he wanna play dirty, you can too...and still graduate successfully.

I know how but first offs, is this an end of the month joke?
My dear, Dr. Okafor handles 9 courses in my department culminating my entire academic calendar in this school. Pity I have got 5 carry overs and 3 ordinary E passes in his courses with a remainder in this final academic session.
I took a blood oath with my girl to be committed since year one and abandoning her now is suicidal if you understands my predicament
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Dyt(f): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Blood oath?
Buhahhahahahahahahahahahaaha
Attention seekin goat
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Caracta(f): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
People can believe anything. Hmmm. Intressant!
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: Blood oath?
Buhahhahahahahahahahahahaaha
Attention seekin goat
What part of my explanation got you vexed?

And why use that degrading and dehumanising adjective to qualify me?
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by greedie1(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:
My dear, Dr. Okafor handles 9 courses in my department culminating my entire academic calendar in this school. Pity I have got 5 carry overs and 3 ordinary E passes in his courses with a remainder in this final academic session.
I took a blood oath with my girl to be committed since year one and abandoning her now is suicidal if you understands my predicament

you took a blood oath?? how old are you again
well i think dr okafor ll be doing u a favor if he prevents u from garduating with ur mates... atleast u get to improve on ur cgpa, d oda side is actually bright.

5 carry overs? wat were u doing?. pls deal with him, the outcome ll be good for your future! grin
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Dyt(f): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Are u any diff frm d adjective?

A yoruba song for goats
Eran ewure je eran ile
To man jiya pupo
Ni tori aigboran re
Ti won ba naa ewure
Aseti meji pepe
Koloju toseju pe
Atupadasi ibi ti oti jiya lekan
Eyin omode egbo
Ema se bi ewure
Eran alaigboran

Translation comin later
Hehheheheeheehheeheh
Re: Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
gree-die:

you took a blood oath?? how old are you again
well i think dr okafor ll be doing u a favor if he prevents u from garduating with ur mates... atleast u get to improve on ur cgpa, d oda side is actually bright.

5 carry overs? wat were u doing?. pls deal with him, the outcome ll be good for your future! grin
If Dr. Okafor read this, I think my intentions will be defeated.
I see nothing wrong pledging allegience to a woman I love either through universal accepted standards or through some weird controlled cosmic bondage. The good is the total commitment we espoused and our believe trusting in the future.

Our politicians and men in higher authority do much more than our little ''spiritual and emotional bondage'' we'd practised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, Alcohol And Morals. / This Is For All The Bros In The Block. / How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.