Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me (5606 Views)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Danyiel(f): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2007
I need some advise. My ex boyfriend new girlfriend is harassing me. I'm African American, he's Nigerian (Ibo)she's African but she not from Nigeria. My ex is married with 3 kids who is waiting for him bring them to the states. He confessed to me that he can't be with just one women. We were together for almost 2 years. I found out later that he was married and cheated on me the whole time. He was sleeping with an older AA women who he perfer to as a "bed mat" I knew we had a lot of sex. Good sex this man could make  me have multiple orgasm's.Me and this man went pound for pound always different postions we did everything yet still he wasn't happy he like different women One time in one session I came 7 times and that's no lie. I guess that's why that man have women losing their minds. He was at a hotel with this women she got my phone numbers out of his phone. She stared calling my job. Because of the type of work I do the calls made a hostile and unsafe work place. I lost my job. He paid my monthly car loan and other monthly bills. He has always took care of me since day one. He went home last Dec, while he was at home his mother die. He came back to the states in Feb. He was very sad. He said he was a changed man. He didn't want to cheat anymore. I got pregnant in March. I stop staying at his house then. I had a miscarriage in May. Not only did this man plant his seed inside of me he gave me two STDs. I was so angry and so ashame. From Oct. 2005 - Feb 2007 I had 3 HIV test done so it would be safe  to have unprotected sex. I was so wrong. We still talk he says that we are going to get back together in Dec. I will never sleep with man again. Now he got this African lady, She call my cell phone from his house phone. She email from his email address. She want me to believe that she is in a committed relationship with him. He is sleeping with another AA that he work with. She don't have a Clue who this man is. She said that she was going to stay with him until the real owner come which is his wife and even then he will come to her whenever they need each. She can have his nasty ass. I only talk to him because he still give me money. What I'm so pissed about is this female has threatened to kill me and who ever is at my house. The state I live in it's a crime to threaten some one telephonically. She was calling so much that I started recording the calls. I have her on tape saying she's going to kill me. She bragged about being an American citzen and saying that the man is not. She said that I will be dead over this man. Well I'm a natural citizen and she don't know she could lose everything she worked for, her good job and her citizenship over this man who don't belong to Her or me. I really don't see him belonging his wife. He put his penis wherever there's a hole. I want to make both of them paid. I got emails from his computer that his girlfriend send talking about how he Bleep her I got email he send me saying how he love me, I got naked pictures of him. I want to sent all of these things to his wife. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me. I never would have thought that I would feel that way about him. And his new girlfriend I want to go to the police. What she did is taken very seriously. It will cost her a lot of money to get out of trouble. Plus the place she work will terminate her employment. I pressed charges against the other women what make her any different? She was wrong for seeking me out. She got jealous because she knew he would still call me and she would read the emails we send one another. I would spend time with him but we do not have sex. I will never have sex with him again. What do I do! People in glass houses should throw stones! She f@$Ked with the wrong women at the wrong time! He F@$Ked over my heart one too many times! He know what she did and he says nothing. I have a wonderful man in my life. He's Yoruba! We are getting married next year so I'm happy and I'm with some one I trust. Therefore I should be able to get over this situation and be happy with the man I have. I know this is long but I want to explain the whole story. Please give me some advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by cuteass1(f): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2007
Hun, you already answered your own question "get over the sitauation"

Like i'll always say, living in the past will only be handicapping the future. You already mentioned you got a new man now, who loves you and makes you feel safe, yea? Then i suggest you leave the bitterness from your past and move on.

If you continue dwelling in the past, you'll never find hapiness and worst of all you might end up loosing this God sent man to lack of commitment and grudge. Don't let that happen to you dear.

Even if you took all the vengeance in the world, what difference would it make? can it turn the hand of the clock?? even if you feel good after the vengeance, for how long will the satisfaction last??

Its left for you to choose to be the bigger person, silence towards someone who's hurt you makes them realise more, how much of a fool they've been. We learn everyday, from mistakes and otherwise . . take the lesson you learnt, and throw the hard feelings to the dogs.

Once you make closure with your past, you can't imagine how much happier you'll be, now don't ruin your happy ending! smiley wink

As for the new girlfriend, spell it out in black and white for her that its over between you and him. Make her understand you have a new life now, and her presence in it aint appreciated!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Zandra1(f): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2007
Danyiel, cute ass is right but I don't know why I keep on having this feeling that u should deal with the cheater. Sleeping with a married man is not right but am not sure if u knew he was married or not while u were with him.

I pity some women in Nigeria that are married to some "American" husbands ie Nigerian men that live abroad but at the same time sleep with almost every woman that they come in contact with. These "American" husbands travel once or twice a year to sleep with their wives in Nigeria that keeps on having babies. A lot of them believe that their "American" husbands will take them to the US when in reality only a few get to come to the US.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Danyiel(f): 3:36am On Nov 05, 2007
I founded out he married months into our relationship. I was in love so I was going to settle for being his concubine. I was a fool. I don't want to hurt his wife but she should know what type of man she is married to. He go home every 2 years. I was the one who did all his shopping when he went home . I bought everything for his wife and kids (with his money) Me and his wife have a lot of the same clothes. He he sleeping with more than his new girlfriend. She said that he would never taste another Akata after he tasted her. She being fooled too. This man loves P@$$y And yes that what he's f@$kin now 2Akatas She don't know him just like I didn't. But she thinks its OK because she friends with his wife. That is sick!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Leilah(f): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2007
What a dirty man. Please stay away from him. there was once a congolese man I worked with and he too got one of his colleagues pregnant he had a wife and four kids over here and a wife and three kids in Congo. The girl ran fast and aborted her pregnancy after what she found out. Then she resigned. This man was also messing around with a single parent another african lady and she had HIV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Leilah(f): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2007
How can women treat such dirty fools like kings!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by fakedavid: 2:27am On Nov 06, 2007
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by opokonwa(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2007
@poster

I don't like reading loooong mails. embarassed
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by ebunife(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2007
Its really sad that all these runaway husbands that travel in the name of greener pastures have become wolves!
First,u were wrong for remaining wit him even after u knew he is married
Second,You should have left u wen he gave u d 1st STD. Pls how sweet cld his d****k be that u risked ur life for the bastard? shocked
Then i will like to advice you to tell your new guy (if u have not told him) cos that nuisance who calls herself his girlfriend may do somethin very stupid by trying to blackmail u. Sincerely, if u guys truely love yourselves,no matter how painful it is for him at first, he will come to appreciate you for telling him.

I wish u all the best in life and pls just leave those loosers,they dont deserve your time @ all, use your time for something more productive.

Shalom!
Luv ya all smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by eezzy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2007
Change your number and keep out of their way and concentrate on
your new man. By the way, does the Yoruba man know you are
still taking money from the other hoax. undecided

I really think you should stay out of any relationships
unitl you've sorted out your feelings for that stud and you
are ready to start off with someone else. Your mail suggests
that you are still a bit confused about issues. If the hoax is out
of your system why not delink completely and STOP TAKING HIS MONEY!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by nana(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
The story is too long. . .
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Joey82(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2007
@poster,

its obvious there's revenge in ur heart and as easy as u think u can carry out d revenge, i also want u 2 understand it can take u into many more problems, concentrate on ur new man and let bygone be.

u can also change ur numbers and e mail addy, i dont understand why u still need his money when u now have a new man, is it that ur man cant provide 4 u? cos u said d only reason u still call him is because he gives u money.

just get completely detached from that evil man b/4 he destroys u.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Joey82(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2007
nana:

The story is too long. . .
yet, its worth reading through

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by nana(f): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2007
Joey82:

yet, its worth reading through
Ok
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Danyiel(f): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2007
The last time I had sex with him was March I found out that I had the STD's when I was pregnant. He gave me 2 STD's at the same time. Trust me I didn't go back for more. I know that I was wrong for sleeping with a married man and I do believe that I have paid and is still paying for my sins. I lost a lot having that relationship. I have asked God forgiveness for the thing I did. I'm now taking my second HIV test before I start having unprotected sex. It was recommended that I take one every 6 months 3 times. The sex was the best that I ever had and the biggest!I also founded out that there's someone is always smarter, always prettier, always something etc etc. If you understand what I'm saying? I was so stupid. Why I keep taking money from him is I'm still recovering from being unemployed for 6 months. It's his fault that I lost a good job. However I met him this morning to get money so I could paid my car insurance and I told him this will be the last time. There is part of me that want to get him back for what he did. I want to hurt both of them. But since he is such a lair and a cheat he will surely give her the blues also. But I do have someone new I'm so thankful for him. And I believe that I have to forgive to be forgiven. As far as changing my number I changed it the last time one of his women were harassing me. I'm not going to change It's too much with my new job.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by fakedavid: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2007
@POster

How can we have pity for you? No way - you are fighting over a man whom you obviously do not love, a man who you only like for the sex, and a man you know you can never have permanently - and a man who you claim women do seek after - because of his sweet sweet p enis - long one I suppose. How can you come here to cry to us? when everything was good and going well, did you invite any of the ladies here to come and share with you? no. we didnt hear from you zip - but now when p ussy and p enis has gone sour - u are here crying to us over split milk.

What do you want us to tell you? where is the guy now? quietly f ucking as many women that he can get, obviously you know that because according to you - u kept going back to him, even after giving you two STDs, how can we pity you or advice you? Rather, i will say, youe eyes have seen what is good for you - you stayed too long - don't you know what the saying is? if you stay too long in the toilet, all manner of flies will come around to perch on you? on your head, on your breast, on your bum, on your lips and on your butt? don't you know that proverb? or you think because you are in America, then no flies in your toilet, hence you think the proverb can not come true on you?

well, to me - your eyes have seen what is good for you - only two STDs you got from him? you have to go back to him so that he can put a permanent one on you - i.e. AIDS - then you can remember how you had 7 orgasms in one session.

Please just go quietly- because - according to African custom, it is the wife's kamma that is coming on y'all. Next, time, when you see a sweet p enis, you will run.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Youngpo413: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Danyiel:
I need some advise. My ex boyfriend new girlfriend is harassing me. I'm African American, he's Nigerian (Ibo)she's African but she not from Nigeria. My ex is married with 3 kids who is waiting for him bring them to the states. He confessed to me that he can't be with just one women. We were together for almost 2 years. I found out later that he was married and cheated on me the whole time. He was sleeping with an older AA women who he perfer to as a "bed mat" I knew we had a lot of sex. Good sex this man could make  me have multiple orgasm's.Me and this man went pound for pound always different postions we did everything yet still he wasn't happy he like different women One time in one session I came 7 times and that's no lie. I guess that's why that man have women losing their minds. He was at a hotel with this women she got my phone numbers out of his phone. She stared calling my job. Because of the type of work I do the calls made a hostile and unsafe work place. I lost my job. He paid my monthly car loan and other monthly bills. He has always took care of me since day one. He went home last Dec, while he was at home his mother die. He came back to the states in Feb. He was very sad. He said he was a changed man. He didn't want to cheat anymore. I got pregnant in March. I stop staying at his house then. I had a miscarriage in May. Not only did this man plant his seed inside of me he gave me two STDs. I was so angry and so ashame. From Oct. 2005 - Feb 2007 I had 3 HIV test done so it would be safe  to have unprotected sex. I was so wrong. We still talk he says that we are going to get back together in Dec. I will never sleep with man again. Now he got this African lady, She call my cell phone from his house phone. She email from his email address. She want me to believe that she is in a committed relationship with him. He is sleeping with another AA that he work with. She don't have a Clue who this man is. She said that she was going to stay with him until the real owner come which is his wife and even then he will come to her whenever they need each. She can have his nasty ass. I only talk to him because he still give me money. What I'm so pissed about is this female has threatened to kill me and who ever is at my house. The state I live in it's a crime to threaten some one telephonically. She was calling so much that I started recording the calls. I have her on tape saying she's going to kill me. She bragged about being an American citzen and saying that the man is not. She said that I will be dead over this man. Well I'm a natural citizen and she don't know she could lose everything she worked for, her good job and her citizenship over this man who don't belong to Her or me. I really don't see him belonging his wife. He put his penis wherever there's a hole. I want to make both of them paid. I got emails from his computer that his girlfriend send talking about how he Bleep her I got email he send me saying how he love me, I got naked pictures of him. I want to sent all of these things to his wife. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me. I never would have thought that I would feel that way about him. And his new girlfriend I want to go to the police. What she did is taken very seriously. It will cost her a lot of money to get out of trouble. Plus the place she work will terminate her employment. I pressed charges against the other women what make her any different? She was wrong for seeking me out. She got jealous because she knew he would still call me and she would read the emails we send one another. I would spend time with him but we do not have sex. I will never have sex with him again. What do I do! People in glass houses should throw stones! She f@$Ked with the wrong women at the wrong time! He F@$Ked over my heart one too many times! He know what she did and he says nothing. I have a wonderful man in my life. He's Yoruba! We are getting married next year so I'm happy and I'm with some one I trust. Therefore I should be able to get over this situation and be happy with the man I have. I know this is long but I want to explain the whole story. Please give me some advise.

Nansense!
Oh, I`m not surprised,ladies love players.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Youngpo413: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Leilah:
How can women treat such dirty fools like kings!!!!

good sex is the answer,they wont mind beinG the concubine...just like the OP.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by AlphaSoul: 1:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Danyiel:
Woah!

Harrassment or verbal threat
to life is a serious criminal
offence in the Western world...
and indeed most countries of the world.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by mmadu4: 2:15am On Apr 06, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Woah!

Harrassment or verbal threat
to life is a serious criminal
offence in the Western world...
and indeed most countries of the world.

why are you digging up thread from 2007 are you that jobless?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Mrscarter(f): 3:06am On Apr 06, 2021
mmadu4:

why are you digging up thread from 2007 are you that jobless?

Hahaha i read old threads too sometimes wen i have day to myself if ive nothing else needs doing n ill browse NL and sometimes old threads will pop up that seem interesting grin
Isnt a bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! / Should Religion Be A Barrier To Relationship/marriage? / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.