Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) (1874 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / It's Here Again Christ Apostolic Church Youth Conference At Ikeji Ara Ikeji / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by sylvao2000(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2007
Hey nairalanders, you are all invited to THE EXPERIENCE 2007

DATE=== FRIDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER 2007,
TIME=== 8PM TILL DAWN,

A moment you can't afford to miss with most great men and woman of God.

Don Moen, Tye Tribbett, Marvin Winans, Mike Aremu, Muyiwa Olanrewaju, Israel Houghton, Asu Ekiye, Lionel Petersen, Kurt Carr, Bishop T.D Jakes, Cece Winans and my best friend Paul Adefarasin. I guess you all know this goes without saying The Almighty GOD, THE CREATURE OF THE UNIVERSE, THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER MORE.

They will all be there live and direct"""""""""""" COME ONE CALL ALL. AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE AS YOU MAKE UP TIME TO BE THERE, SEE YOU ALL THERE. DONT FORGET I WILL BE THERE TOO.
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by sylvao2000(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2007
Hey nairalanders, you are all invited to THE EXPERIENCE 2007

DATE=== FRIDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER 2007,
TIME=== 8PM TILL DAWN,

A moment you can't afford to miss with most great men and woman of God.

Don Moen, Tye Tribbett, Marvin Winans, Mike Aremu, Muyiwa Olanrewaju, Israel Houghton, Asu Ekiye, Lionel Petersen, Kurt Carr, Bishop T.D Jakes, Cece Winans and my best friend Paul Adefarasin. I guess you all know this goes without saying The Almighty GOD, THE CREATURE OF THE UNIVERSE, THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER MORE.

They will all be there live and direct"""""""""""" COME ONE CALL ALL. AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE AS YOU MAKE UP TIME TO BE THERE, SEE YOU ALL THERE. DONT FORGET I WILL BE THERE TOO.
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by wham(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2007
VENUE??

On Nairaland grin
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by chika98: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2007
Where?
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by lafile(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2007
The Experience is not a Christ Embassy Programme. It is organised by The House on the Rock and Endorsed by A lot of Churches in Lagos but Christ Embassy is not one of them.
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by lafile(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
The Experience is a Music Programme quite different for Total Experience, a healing programme organised by Christ Embassy.
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by PastorSly(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hey everyone THE EXPERIENCE is organised by House On The Rock ( Pastor Paul Adefarasin ).

VENUE=========== TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE, ONIKAN LAGOS NIGERIA.

make una dey there ooooooooooooo
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by PastorSly(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hey everyone THE EXPERIENCE is organised by House On The Rock ( Pastor Paul Adefarasin ).

VENUE=========== TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE, ONIKAN LAGOS NIGERIA.

make una dey there ooooooooooooo
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by bobokanis(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2007
he Experience is not a Christ Embassy Programme. It is organised by The House on the Rock and Endorsed by A lot of Churches in Lagos but Christ Embassy is not one of them.
tongue You sound angry with Christ Embassy? I have the following questions for you
[list]
[li]Do you need the endorsement of other churches to do what God directed you to do?[/li]
[li]Is it necessary to get Christ Embassy's endorsement?[/li]
[/list]
Leave Christ Embassy out of this. Organise your program, win souls, put smiles on peoples faces and most importantly make God proud of you. Do not wait for other people cos the dream to organise the program was given to you by God not man except it was not given by God!!!
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by uchetobi(f): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2007
Its not a Christ embassy initiative it is a house on the rock initiative. I will be dere, hope u guys will be too
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by lafile(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2007
@bobokanis
I'm sorry if i gave you that impression. my bad. i dont have anything against Christ Embassy. I just wanted to correct the misinformation on the original post. guess i did it wrong. Thats why i wrote the second post differentiating "The Experience" from "Total Experience". Hope all is clear now.
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by genelogan(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2007
i would love to go but dont have a car and dont kniow how i will leave when its dawn since getting public transport then could be difficult ,any suggestions?i would really love to go
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by KDK(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
Go the old fashioned way by using your LEGEDEZ BENZ grin grin grin
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by uchetobi(f): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2007
dint enjoy the program
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by lafile(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2007
Why? Didn't enjoy Tye?Cece?Kurt Carr? TD Jakes Message?
Re: The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) by ajadrage: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Have U Christians Heard Of The Council Of Nicea? / God Is One-sided / Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.