Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director (7276 Views)

Salary Scam: FG To Probe 23,306 Civil Servants, Banks_punch / Salary Scam: FG To Probe 23,306 Civil Servants, Banks / (photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
@okija_juju, you have to relax seriously because you're taking it too personal. Office of the presidency is not an individual, tribal or regional office, so stop defending Mr president with all your strength. The last time I checked, 5 out of 6 states in South West voted for GEJ. It wasn't due to your single vote, and this is not about personal attack. Don't take it too personal.
A conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory whether reason is given or not. The guy has clearly stated his opinion regarding this matter and what he choosed to believe, may be you should go back and read his post again.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by BUSHMAN1: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
NAIJA!! federal republic of CORRUPTION
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
In countries where people have brain and use it positively, this kind of promotion will be put on hold even if it has been approved before their indictment until they're cleared. These people are just on bail, and from what we've read so far, all of them have been caught with huge sum of money in their private accounts. And yet, we're still expecting them to come clean of all their atrocities. I won't say that some people here are sick because, some are actually their sons and daughters. And in some cases, their domestic (animals) servants.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by emsquare(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
jamace: This is naija for you. It is a pity.

Crazy isn't?
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Reference(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
Oh la la
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
maasoap: @okija_juju, you have to relax seriously because you're taking it too personal. Office of the presidency is not an individual, tribal or regional office, so stop defending Mr president with all your strength. The last time I checked, 5 out of 6 states in South West voted for GEJ. It wasn't due to your single vote, and this is not about personal attack. Don't take it too personal.
A conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory whether reason is given or not. The guy has clearly stated his opinion regarding this matter and what he choosed to believe, may be you should go back and read his post again.

Good Day Sir!!

Now nothing personal!! But a conspiracy theory is only a theory when you hear what exactly the conspiracy is. The guy only stated that his dad who was a pensionier had a "Conspiracy Theory" as to why pensioners are always made to travel back and forth for all sorts of verification. . . The least you could have done was ask the fellow what exactly his conspiracy theory was. . But you didnt know what his theory was, and yet went ahead to say "YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY BAFFLES ME". I would ike to know what exactly you were baffled by as I am yet to even hear the theory let alone be baffled.

Mr President (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe Egberipapa) as it stands now is doing his best to bring the country under control. I find it rather unfair for people to accuse him of this and that all in the name of tongue-lashing the president. The president did not start corruption, The president did not destroy our security outfits, the president did not institute Boko Haram. . So when next you decide to talk trash about him, do well to remember say our contry don spoil for almost 35 years. . And No be Jonathan spoil am. The man is trying his best. You think he enjoys the fact that Boko Haram is making his adminstration hell?! Please!!

All I am saying is, disrespecting the President dont make you any wiser. . . If you were so intelligent, why arent you the President.

IBORI, like all other politicians in Nigeria was not arrested by the president. Its not the Job of the president to judge and sentence any person. . He has changed the EFCC head from Waziri to the new guy and thats all he can do. . . The problem starts from our juduciary down to the law enforcement agencies. . . He even changed the Inspector general of Police. . Wetin again you want!! DO you know how much it costs to prosecute a criminal abroad?! Do you think that justice is cheap?! Ask the U.K how much they spent on the Ibori case!! Corruption is not a weak animal!! Its vicious and fights back with all its strenght!! They started probing the Fuel Subsidy scam and an important office of one of the NNPC subsidiaries catches fire and burns to the ground together with all the evidence. . . Nna give Jonathan a Break abeg!! You think say to rule country na beans!!

I have realized that we are moving as a country!! In the right direction . . . slow but surely!!

God Bless Oga Goodluck Egberipapa Ebele Azikiwe Thankgod Freshair Jonathan!!
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
maasoap: In countries where people have brain and use it positively, this kind of promotion will be put on hold even if it has been approved before their indictment until they're cleared. These people are just on bail, and from what we've read so far, all of them have been caught with huge sum of money in their private accounts. And yet, we're still expecting them to come clean of all their atrocities. I won't say that some people here are sick because, some are actually their sons and daughters. And in some cases, their domestic (animals) servants.

I can see that you want to go the personal route again!!

In China, these people would be facing the death penalty. . BUT then again, we are not in China nor Asia and just cos they are not facing the death penalty like the chinese dont make Nigeria less intelligent!!

Just because you have an idea, does not make it the only idea. . . How about you promote them based on the law that states "you are innocent until proven guilty" . . And should the courts find them guilty, you simply promote one of their subordinates or the next in line to that level. . NO HARM, NO FOUL!!

BUT!! Should they go ahead and consider someone else for the position and the courts finds them not guilty, then what you would have is that they had lost their promotion because a smarty pants Nigerian named MAASOAP had found them guilty and sentenced them to death according to his own wisdom even before the laws of the FEderal Republic of NIGERIA had done so!!

I dont expect them to come out clean. . . Infact, I think the state attorney should push for second degree mass murder as well because many pensioners must have died waiting for this money. . . But thats just me. . The law dosent work like that!! Get it!!!!!!!!!

You need to stop drinking that cheap alcohol and understand that this is a democracy and not the military!! As much as we would like to just drag them out in public, tie them to a stake and empty an extended clip AK-47 magazine on them, it dosent work that way!!

Now should I sense any sort of subtle hostility in your reponses, I wouldnt hesistate to indulge you!! You said lets be civil, I will be civil. . Neither my father, nor grandfather ever worked for the pension office nor the civil service. My uncle is still owed a backlog of pension from NPA. I have two uncles who are pensioniers. . So dont even go their. I dont work for the government either. But that not withstanding, the truth must be said while maintaining our sanity.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
Okija_juju:
Just because you have an idea, does not make it the only idea. . . How about you promote them based on the law that states "you are innocent until proven guilty" . . And should the courts find them guilty, you simply promote one of their subordinates or the next in line to that level. . NO HARM, NO FOUL!!

Dude! I thought it was the other way round in Nigeria grin I have been jailed severally then asked to prove my innocence or stand Guilty as Charged grin grin but those where the IBB\Abacha days. Thank God for Democracy - it is now up to the Courts to prove you Guilty as Charged (Baba-Suwe Vs. NDLEA comes to mind at this point)
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by oiseworld: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
okija_juju,

i have read all your post on this topic and all i can say is. GOD BLESS YOU MIGHTILY, And CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU WISDOM. How i wish i could write like you. In one topic just today i was almost crusified for tring to be optimistic about the situation of the country. People like me,you and beaf who have gone ahead in reasoning are also been abused and cursed daily.
Let them kill jonathan na because of the system our fathers destroyed for over 30 years. they want over night magic.
Thank you once again, God bless you.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by maasoap(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
GEJ is trying only in the eyes of those are emotionally attached him but what they're actually doing is that they're being optimistic about him. I don't blame him for BK menace because it actually started during Yar'dua govt. I started a thread about 5 days ago on how ACN is sharing Osun resources among members, one guy started calling me GEJ/PDP supporter. He even refered to my post where I spoke against the conduct of justice Salami. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that corruption has escalated under GEJ.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Nairaboi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

You are a federal mumu!!

Na Jonathan promote am?! Moreover, if the cases against them were thrown out, doesnt that tell you that the case against them wasnt solid?!!

Abeg shattap your Yoruba mouth there!! You douchebags always look for excuses to insult the president!!
Okija, u are a bigger E.diot than i thought. I cant bet my 50 cents u have not seen the four walls of a University, and you definitely lack critical thinking. I.gnoramus,and a discombulated cretin like u.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Soundmind(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
Haba! Wetin be dis.
I am worried.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Concept(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
Dem dey chop peoples sweat. God dey.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

You are a federal mumu!!

Na Jonathan promote am?! Moreover, if the cases against them were thrown out, doesnt that tell you that the case against them wasnt solid?!!

Abeg shattap your Yoruba mouth there!! You douchebags always look for excuses to insult the president!!

You must have benefited from this scandal

Ole with a dwarf brain
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
Dual Core:
Seun add a "Slap" button beside the "Like" button. Make this place fun pls.

So after reading all the write up there,the only thing that came out of your brain is how to slap someone.

This is Brain drain.

Se what Jonathan has caused your family now.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by tigerleggs(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: I guess they were promoted as a result of their brave heart to stand against the storm.

Jonathan need brave heart Men and women to excel in his corruption empire.

Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by tigerleggs(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: I guess they were promoted as a result of their brave heart to stand against the storm.

Jonathan need brave heart Men and women to excel in his corruption empire.

Show some respect to GEJ now. I'd bet your dad won't be better.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by ckkris: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
[quote author=Callotti]. . . . And what next?
Nothing will happen to any of them, instead they will be promoted, given national awards, & befitting chieftaincy titles.
Remember Gov Igbinedion, Gov Ibori, etc. Fact is that even the Lawan Faruk-led investigation of NNPC SUBSIDY will be so watered down that amounts to nothing, just as the Elumelu probe of $16b spent by the Ministry of Power.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
tigerleggs: Show some respect to GEJ now. I'd bet your dad won't be better.

Since you don"t know my Dad,i will tell you about him

My Dad is never a coward and hypocrite like Jonathan.

My Dad always stand up for the oppressed and never support any form of intimidation,corruption and oppression.

I took after him and that is why you see me condemning all those evil things they are doing in Abuja.

I guess you took after your Dad that is why you can"t speak against those evil things they are doing,like Father like son.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Niseamaka(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Good Day Sir!!

Now nothing personal!! But a conspiracy theory is only a theory when you hear what exactly the conspiracy is. The guy only stated that his dad who was a pensionier had a "Conspiracy Theory" as to why pensioners are always made to travel back and forth for all sorts of verification. . . The least you could have done was ask the fellow what exactly his conspiracy theory was. . But you didnt know what his theory was, and yet went ahead to say "YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY BAFFLES ME". I would ike to know what exactly you were baffled by as I am yet to even hear the theory let alone be baffled.

Mr President (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe Egberipapa) as it stands now is doing his best to bring the country under control. I find it rather unfair for people to accuse him of this and that all in the name of tongue-lashing the president. The president did not start corruption, The president did not destroy our security outfits, the president did not institute Boko Haram. . So when next you decide to talk trash about him, do well to remember say our contry don spoil for almost 35 years. . And No be Jonathan spoil am. The man is trying his best. You think he enjoys the fact that Boko Haram is making his adminstration hell?! Please!!

All I am saying is, disrespecting the President dont make you any wiser. . . If you were so intelligent, why arent you the President.

IBORI, like all other politicians in Nigeria was not arrested by the president. Its not the Job of the president to judge and sentence any person. . He has changed the EFCC head from Waziri to the new guy and thats all he can do. . . The problem starts from our juduciary down to the law enforcement agencies. . . He even changed the Inspector general of Police. . Wetin again you want!! DO you know how much it costs to prosecute a criminal abroad?! Do you think that justice is cheap?! Ask the U.K how much they spent on the Ibori case!! Corruption is not a weak animal!! Its vicious and fights back with all its strenght!! They started probing the Fuel Subsidy scam and an important office of one of the NNPC subsidiaries catches fire and burns to the ground together with all the evidence. . . Nna give Jonathan a Break abeg!! You think say to rule country na beans!!

I have realized that we are moving as a country!! In the right direction . . . slow but surely!!

God Bless Oga Goodluck Egberipapa Ebele Azikiwe Thankgod Freshair Jonathan!!

THE BUCK STOPS AT THE PRESIDENTS DESK.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by antartica(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2012
All this big scams are control from the top.In the federal ministries are controlled from the presidency and NASS,while in the state levels are the governors,then the chairpersons at the local government level.

It is a scam that is notably in all arms of nigerian government and and it cost the country millions of dollars every month.It is not joke,it is for real,KOROKORO.The people on top knows about it and they don't nothing about it because their montly cuts are guaranteed.

Why they let these people off is because the people on top are involved,they don't want them to start spilling the beans.And it is now the duty of genuinely concerned nigerians to bring the culprits to book.

Nigerian system is a whole BIG organized crime syndicate.Over seventy percent of nigerian resources are stolen by politicians and their cohorts with impunity,annually.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: [/b]

Since you don"t know my Dad,i will tell you about him

My Dad is never a coward and hypocrite like Jonathan.

My Dad always stand up for the oppressed and never support any form of intimidation,corruption and oppression.

I took after him and that is why you see me condemning all those evil things they are doing in Abuja.

[b]I guess you took after your Dad that is why you can"t speak against those evil things they are doing,like Father like son.

SO once again fellow with the superman dad, WHO IS YOUR FATHER?! If he only fights against injustice inside his palour, then he is a persona-non-grata. . get it!! IF only you know all these things about him, then for ehn pocket. . Where was your father when men like Fela Ransome-kuti, Femi Falana, Ken Saro-Wiwa & co were fighting for the oppressed even under military rule!! ABEG SHATTAP YOUR MOUTH THERE!! My father this my father that!! I bet the nigger was sitting in his house sipping alomo bitters during the occupy Nigeria movement!! Everybody holy pass until breeze start to blow. . .

Stupendious Ignoramus. . . . . now run off and go let your daddy play with you.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2012
Good Golly!! Nigeria has been r.aped so blindly I wonder if she has enough strength for me when i get into a suitable public position. God I will r.aped Nigeria's corpse dead grin grin grin nobody is doing anything about it grin
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2012
Niseamaka:
THE BUCK STOPS AT THE PRESIDENTS DESK.

THERE is only that much the president can do and I think he is doing his best. . . . The problem in the country is not the president, but Nigeria/Nigerians. . Lets cut the dude some slack. . . He cant do everything everytime. .

OYINBOGOJU:

You must have benefited from this scandal

Ole with a dwarf brain

lol @ Drwaf brain!!

O.k Mr. Giant brained superman daddy molested little boy . . . . . . . If you had taken your daddy's hand out of you boxer shorts for a second and read my post, you would have seen me advocating for more charges to be added to their case files. . But I guess mo'rons like you are too impatient to read through all the posts here before commenting. . .

OYINBOGOJU: So after reading all the write up there,the only thing that came out of your brain is how to slap someone.

This is Brain drain.

Se what Jonathan has caused your family now.

Did a re'tard just talk about brain drain?!! Its like an im'becile pointing fingers at an autistic person!! Your daddy would never be like Jonathan!! Your daddy would only be a beer palour and your living room hero/superman. . . Keep w'anking to pictures of Jonathan. . . He is the president of Nigeria, your daddy is not even capable of being the president of your area boys association!! Anu ofia!! Ignorant Yoruba dolt.

Nairaboi: Okija, u are a bigger E.diot than i thought. I cant bet my 50 cents u have not seen the four walls of a University, and you definitely lack critical thinking. I.gnoramus,and a discombulated cretin like u.

HAlleluyah!! Another mogoloid cretin that must be the bas'tard offspring of the superman dad of other Yoruba doofus. ME!! Who gives a fhuck if I have been to a university or not. With my first school leaving certificate, I still am more educated than you will ever be with your polythecnic diploma. Fhucking changeling!! If you had something to say, then why not say it!! I dare you to logically abd resonably refute any point I made or even come up with a brilliant counter post!! Bloody simpleton trying to trade words with a SERVANT OF THE GODS!!

Come back and play when you have something to say!!
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Juzhilz(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2012
@Okija_juju. Dude!! Slow down. From ur writings, i want 2 believe u are not a young person,so u should know dat every1 is entitled 2 their opinion. Their is no point in being aggressively bias with insults when som pple do not follow ur obdurated point of view. I personally voted for GEJ. But u shud know dat humans are not perfect & @tyms fall short of expectations amidst MANY issues, & at such tyms,it is rationally probable that d HEAD takes d blame.
What are my saying? Let us learn 2 accept & respect each others views without obloquy,even if they r different from ours.
Lol. U r sooo well read,& i RESPECT that. 1 luv (cos we gat no oda gr8 country than dis)
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2012
Juzhilz: @Okija_juju. Dude!! Slow down. From ur writings, i want 2 believe u are not a young person,so u should know dat every1 is entitled 2 their opinion. Their is no point in being aggressively bias with insults when som pple do not follow ur obdurated point of view. I personally voted for GEJ. But u shud know dat humans are not perfect & @tyms fall short of expectations amidst MANY issues, & at such tyms,it is rationally probable that d HEAD takes d blame.
What are my saying? Let us learn 2 accept & respect each others views without obloquy,even if they r different from ours.
Lol. U r sooo well read,& i RESPECT that. 1 luv (cos we gat no oda gr8 country than dis)

Dude!!

If you look at the trend of my response, I only attack those who attack me.

I have not said dont attack the president, his opinions or policies. . But attacking him resonably with out disrespecting him is all I am soliciting. And if someone slaps me on one cheek, best believe I am knocking his lights out!

My point of view may be tenacious, but then again, that does not make it wrong. As much as I would like to see those pension crooks tied to a stake and burnt. . . The law must take its course. . . just saying!
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

THERE is only that much the president can do and I think he is doing his best. . . . The problem in the country is not the president, but Nigeria/Nigerians. . Lets cut the dude some slack. . . He cant do everything everytime. .

lol @ Drwaf brain!!

O.k Mr. Giant brained superman daddy molested little boy . . . . . . . If you had taken your daddy's hand out of you boxer shorts for a second and read my post, you would have seen me advocating for more charges to be added to their case files. . But I guess mo'rons like you are too impatient to read through all the posts here before commenting. . .

Did a re'tard just talk about brain drain?!! Its like an im'becile pointing fingers at an autistic person!! Your daddy would never be like Jonathan!! Your daddy would only be a beer palour and your living room hero/superman. . . Keep w'anking to pictures of Jonathan. . . He is the president of Nigeria, your daddy is not even capable of being the president of your area boys association!! Anu ofia!! Ignorant Yoruba dolt.

HAlleluyah!! Another mogoloid cretin that must be the bas'tard offspring of the superman dad of other Yoruba doofus. ME!! Who gives a fhuck if I have been to a university or not. With my first school leaving certificate, I still am more educated than you will ever be with your polythecnic diploma. Fhucking changeling!! If you had something to say, then why not say it!! I dare you to logically abd resonably refute any point I made or even come up with a brilliant counter post!! Bloody simpleton trying to trade words with a SERVANT OF THE GODS!!

Come back and play when you have something to say!!

Well it takes little to know when A mad Dod is let loose

First i can confirm that this same mad dog is using multiple ID to comment on a thread, Vivid example is in quote .

All the sentence above there are not meant for you but you put them in quote and make a reply as if we were talking to you,imperfection bro.

Well i have stopped making argument with home based Nigerian dude like you.

It takes little to know that you are a man of little or no experience.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
When Two or Three people started going against you on the same comment, as a wise man you should slow down and think over again try to point out where something is wrong.

Problem in Nigeria We tend to make our wrongs look so right,even though we know we are wrong.

I can point out how many leaders have resigned their post around the world this year alone,just because of a little mistake in their governance.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: When Two or Three people started going against you on the same comment, as a wise man you should slow down and think over again try to point out where something is wrong.

Problem in Nigeria We tend to make our wrongs look so right,even though we know we are wrong.

I can point out how many leaders have resigned their post around the world this year alone,just because of a little mistake in their governance.

OYINBOGOJU:

Well it takes little to know when A mad Dod is let loose

First i can confirm that this same mad dog is using multiple ID to comment on a thread, Vivid example is in quote .

All the sentence above there are not meant for you but you put them in quote and make a reply as if we were talking to you,imperfection bro.

Well i have stopped making argument with home based Nigerian dude like you.

It takes little to know that you are a man of little or no experience.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH

Emi!! Home based!!! Because of your tourist visa to Chad Now your retarded self feels international!! HAH!!! I have suffered on Nairaland. . . You wish you were as enlightened as me. . It will take you over 30years to amass the air miles I have on my Frequent flier card. Fhucking simpleton trying to make his ignorant self look good. I just pulled your skirt up and showed you off for the doofus that you are. I am proud to be home based you person. . . I have dual citizenship Canadian & Nigerian, have lived, schooled and worked on 3 continents and over 6 countries and I chose home. . . You bloody wan'ker. . . Embassy troll like you!! You been so rejected that you never make it past the security guards at any embassy. .

You are yet to tell us about the conspiracy theory that was never quoted by that poster yet you understood. . Try pass JAMB first before you come talk to elders. . . Instead of focusing on filling out next years JAMB form for which you went to the Cybercafe, you come online and try to make the president look bad just so you can feel like someone who can hold a mature political conversation.

When two or three people go against me and that makes me wrong?! You are definitely suffering from acute moronism. . .

Now, lets see how enlightened you really are. . . Here are the facts of the issue on ground;

- Some of the suspects arrested in connection with the pension scam were just promoted.

- You and your bunch say that it is a sign of bad government and even went as far as disrespecting the President of Nigeria and calling him an accomplice after the fact.

- A couple of intelligible persons who think with their brains and are not guided by cheap sentiments point out that although they may be facing trial over the pension scam, they remain innocent under the law until proven guilty. This is the due process according the the laws of Nigeria which we all live by. Hence their being promoted irrespective of them standing trial in itself is not an illegality.

- You run around ranting about your father wearing his briefs over his trousers, wearing a cape and running around your neighbourhood helping old women cross the street.

- I and other intelligible Nairalanders, backed by a certified psychiatrist confirm that you are a product of a broken condom, primary school dropout mo'ron who used Okada and illegally travelled into Chad to hawk Kilishi and now feels he is internationally travelled and more enlighted than the laws of Nigeria.

I can keep doing this all day everyday. . . Holla back!!!
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ode

Na only history and story you bring come back home
We know people like you,after washing toilet and get deported at the na then u dey move around telling people all the story u Av gathered so far.

With ur wild experience as u claim,yet still you found nothing wrong in government promotinG the corrupt people.

Stupid homeless dog wandering nairaland telling people old stories wehave heard million time.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Ode

Na only history and story you bring come back home
We know people like you,after washing toilet and get deported at the na then u dey move around telling people all the story u Av gathered so far.

With ur wild experience as u claim,yet still you found nothing wrong in government promotinG the corrupt people.

Stupid homeless dog wandering nairaland telling people old stories wehave heard million time.

I will admit it. . . I have been abroad. . . I will also admit I did some rather menial jobs at first. . But thats were it ended. Luckily I was a graudate of a great Ghanaian university, had a Masters degree from a british University so it wasnt difficult to find my feet. . . . Its called hussling to survive. Thank God for Dual citizenship, I got a good job there but got even better here in NIGERIA!! I didnt need to do such crappy work such as cleaning toilets, that kind of work is reserved for illegal immigrants such as yourself.

My experience wasnt "WILD" you dimwit, learn to quote people correctly. Its rather sad that the Nigerian educational standards have really dropped today, in the days when I went to school, you would never have made it past J.S.S 3 WAEC. You come across as a very dull student. What has my so-called "wild experience" as you call it got to do with anything?! If you werent such an obstinate ignoramus, who wouldnt yeild nor admit his folly irrespective of how many times it is pointed out to you, you would have gone back and realized that you are not the LAW around here. Now get this into your skull;

- Non of the Nigerian dailies has so far reffered to them as criminals. Reason being that only a court of law can find a person guilty not the beer palour that you patronize. Thats called "Due process". . . .

- You are not in any position to pass any judgement of consequence of any one of those 9 suspects. SO your prejudice towards them dosent matter.

- SInce these men and women are yet to be pronounced guilty by any Nigerian court, they remain innocent and have the same rights as any other NIGERIAN, including the right to be promoted. MEANING: UNDER THE NIGERIAN LAW, THEIR PROMOTION ISNT ILLEGAL..

- President Jonathan Goodluck whom you so love to disrespect is not the head of the Judiciary in Nigeria, neither is he incharge of Promotions within the Nigerian Pension Services, so its rather a surprise when i'diots such as yourself call him names when things that do not fall under his direct jurisdiction go south. This is a democratic government, not and autocratic nor military government. He has his limitations. Do well to find out his scope of work next time before you run off your mouth and look like a jerk.

- DO you know you could be arrested for slander/defamation of character if you get caught calling these suspects, criminals in public as they are yet to be convicted.

HOW many fhucking times would I tell a re'tard such as yourself the same thing before you understand that no illegality has been done?! Are you really this thick?! Have you noticed that everyone except you has gotten the message?!

YOU should have been aborted before sex!! If only your father had spent 2 minutes alone to w'ank, maybe, your birth could have been avoided.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mumu

See how u dey rant like small pikin

Great ghaniAn university
British university

Yet still your retarded brain can't even differentiate between good and bad
I am sure non oF ur great lecturer ever told u about doing the right thing at thE wrong time.

Your sponsoR must have regret ever put such amount on born to fail product like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS- Gov Fayose Defeated APC Again 26-0 / Nigeria Police Attacks Eastern Security Network In Imo, Abandons Their Vehicles / My Name Is Almajiri: A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.