Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director (7277 Views)

Salary Scam: FG To Probe 23,306 Civil Servants, Banks_punch / Salary Scam: FG To Probe 23,306 Civil Servants, Banks / (photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Mumu

See how u dey rant like small pikin

Great ghaniAn university
British university

Yet still your retarded brain can't even differentiate between good and bad
I am sure non oF ur great lecturer ever told u about doing the right thing at thE wrong time.

Your sponsoR must have regret ever put such amount on born to fail product like you.

Keep putting your idiocy out there for people to see. . . I have tried my best to make you see that your view is as ignorant as your person. .

I just explained the difference btw right and wrong but still you remain adamant. You are a waste of time and energy, you can't teach an imbec'ile any more than his mental capacity would allow him to learn. Little wonder you are yet to articulate the crime in their promotion.

You have just been schooled foo'l. Now go take ur meds and leave politics to mature minds.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Keep putting your idiocy out there for people to see. . . I have tried my best to make you see that your view is as ignorant as your person. .

I just explained the difference btw right and wrong but still you remain adamant. You are a waste of time and energy, you can't teach an imbec'ile any more than his mental capacity would allow him to learn. Little wonder you are yet to articulate the crime in their promotion.

You have just been schooled foo'l. Now go take ur meds and leave politics to mature minds.

Oh you give up,you don't even have big mind to compete with me
You are getting tool old to seE anything wrong in promoting thieves
I pray that is not the way you are bringing up next generation
Idiot who appoint you to educate anyone here,when you should have gone back to that your great ghana university and british university to learn about modern politics.
Next time you mess around me,i will show you that your brain and experince means nothing where i am.
Useless human being teaching history on nairaland,claiming he has travel around the world and yet still he came back home enpty handed without any meaningful thIng to offer his environment,living in his own fools paradise.

Anywhere i meet u on any thread,i'm going to let you know that you are not worth living because you offer nothing to the living souls.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by tigerleggs(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: [/b]

Since you don"t know my Dad,i will tell you about him

My Dad is never a coward and hypocrite like Jonathan.

My Dad always stand up for the oppressed and never support any form of intimidation,corruption and oppression.

I took after him and that is why you see me condemning all those evil things they are doing in Abuja.

[b]I guess you took after your Dad that is why you can"t speak against those evil things they are doing,like Father like son.
I'm not here to fight e-war. I'm out, only that your superdad must have soaked himself in agbo, in the highest state of stupor, when he voted Jonathan. FYI, This is just his 1st term, so be ready to die of Hypertension. Just another bigot that can't even stand in front of common Boy Scout.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by tigerleggs(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Oh you give up,you don't even have big mind to compete with me
You are getting tool old to seE anything wrong in promoting thieves
I pray that is not the way you are bringing up next generation
Idiot who appoint you to educate anyone here,when you should have gone back to that your great ghana university and british university to learn about modern politics.
Next time you mess around me,i will show you that your brain and experince means nothing where i am.
Useless human being teaching history on nairaland,claiming he has travel around the world and yet still he came back home enpty handed without any meaningful thIng to offer his environment,living in his own fools paradise.

Anywhere i meet u on any thread,i'm going to let you know that you are not worth living because you offer nothing to the living souls.
ranting
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by Okijajuju1(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2012
tigerleggs: ranting

Tell me about it!!

The dullard cant even string a sentence together without dropping word bombs.

slowpoke who should be busy preparing for JAMB is online in a cybercafe somewhere acting a fool. And the funniest part is the lunatic actually thinks he can take me on in a war or words. He better go ask his superman daddy the difference between yellow fever and Mopol. lol

Ignore the mongoloid, his problems are both medical and spiritual in nature, there is absolutely nothing either of us can do for him except pray.
Re: Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director by tigerleggs(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Tell me about it!!

The dullard cant even string a sentence together without dropping word bombs.

slowpoke who should be busy preparing for JAMB is online in a cybercafe somewhere acting a fool. And the funniest part is the lunatic actually thinks he can take me on in a war or words. He better go ask his superman daddy the difference between yellow fever and Mopol. lol

Ignore the mongoloid, his problems are both medical and spiritual in nature, there is absolutely nothing either of us can do for him except pray.
I'd forgiven him for he's ignorant of his gross stupidity. Pls try do same. He could be your boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / NNAMDI KANU Aided By Mossad,Israel Country's Spy Agency. BBC / What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.