Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn (867 Views)

The Largest Cities In Nigeria Ranked By Population / List Of Nigerian Cities By Population / Picture Of Slums In The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn by Brixtonyute(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2012
Not tribal fights, please..

I'm just trying to understanding Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn by Ufeolorun(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2012
I heard theres a job vacancy at thornton heath,broff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn by Brixtonyute(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2012
Header has been re-edited, not to cause tribal fight.
Re: How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn by Brixtonyute(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2012
Ufeolorun: I heard theres a job vacancy at thorton heath,broff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah, blud, I have got a career - I don't need a job.

Thanks but no thanks. grin
Re: How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn by Ufeolorun(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Nah, blud, I have got a career - I don't need a job.

Thanks but no thanks. grin

You got a job from Seun innit grin grin
Thats good cos those white bois are planning to chuck you all out of the souf and Ingland in general.
Seun Osewa Oseun o!
Re: How Can Yorubas Reclaim Lagos - And Clear The Slums Caused By Population Explosn by Brixtonyute(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ufeolorun:

You got a job from Seun innit grin grin
Thats good cos those white bois are planning to chuck you all out of the souf and Ingland in general.
Seun Osewa Oseun o!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. / Nigeria Is Not Yet Ripe For Rubber Bullet / Boko Haram Attack In Kano; Shame On Us All, But Shame On The Kano People More!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.