Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,592 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Boko Haram Attack In Kano; Shame On Us All, But Shame On The Kano People More!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack In Kano; Shame On Us All, But Shame On The Kano People More!! (884 Views)

What Kano People Did To The Vice President / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attack In Kano; Shame On Us All, But Shame On The Kano People More!! by olapluto(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2012
I am angry! I know there is grief in Kano, but at the same time, I am ashamed of the indigenes of Kano. Kano is like the Ibadan of the North. Old Powerhouse, reputable for being very vocal, strong, and bold. But it is a real shame that Kano is sleeping. Kano cannot stand up to less than 500 BH people who have infiltrated its population. Kano people looked and looked as gunmen came in and killed them. Kano stood out in 1993 and voted MKO, Kano is the radical capital of the North. Kano should be protected by its people. Kano people should forget about GEJ and protect themselves. Kano people, I love you guys and feel hurt, grief and anger that you have allowed this few men to pull you down.
Re: Boko Haram Attack In Kano; Shame On Us All, But Shame On The Kano People More!! by auwal87(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2012
Don't worry bro, "we are on top of the situation" grin
Re: Boko Haram Attack In Kano; Shame On Us All, But Shame On The Kano People More!! by 13volts(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2012
have it occurred to you that of all jtf success in the fight against Boko Haram, kano state have given it its most cooperation. Boko Haram have suffered more loss in equipment and manpower in kano than maiduguri and yobe combined. if the people of maiduguri and yobe were half cooperative as those in kano, this menace will have long been history. can't you see the swiftness in which those that carried the BUK attack were identified and the necessary info passed on to the JTF.

WE SHOULD GIVE KUDOS TO THE PEOPLE OF KANO
Re: Boko Haram Attack In Kano; Shame On Us All, But Shame On The Kano People More!! by olapluto(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2012
13volts: have it occurred to you that of all jtf success in the fight against Boko Haram, kano state have given it its most cooperation. Boko Haram have suffered more loss in equipment and manpower in kano than maiduguri and yobe combined. if the people of maiduguri and yobe were half cooperative as those in kano, this menace will have long been history. can't you see the swiftness in which those that carried the BUK attack were identified and the necessary info passed on to the JTF.

WE SHOULD GIVE KUDOS TO THE PEOPLE OF KANO
Please Kano let me down big time! I expect alot more! I hate to make analogies, but take Lagos for instance. As crowded and diverse as Lagos is, any attack on Lagosians will get bloods boiling. I think it will be very hard for someone to shoot at people in Lagos and escape. Initially people will run, but later, others will stand up for the City. I do not see any boiling blood in Kano. The only thing I see is people blaming an ineffective government. Where are the real defenders of Islam in Kano?
During London riots, some Londoners launched the broom campaign to counter the looters. Where are the youth organisations we heard during election? Are they now being exposed as political jobbers only? Where is the MSSN Kano branch? Where is the student Union? where are the retired army officers of Kano Origin? Or am I more concerned than Kano people?

(1) (Reply)

UK Police Detectives Who Investigated Ibori In "Bribery Allegations". / GEJ Wants To Fight Crimeand order investigations? Ok, Lets See Him Do This / Crude Oil Theft: Suspects Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.