Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. (887 Views)

IJAW Should Replace Igbo As The Majority Since They Want Biafra.. / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. by ibrahimdoc: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2012
It pains me whenever the people of south southern part of the country make noise about oil and how they contribute upto 90 percent of Nigeria's wealth, it makes me wonder what the rest of the country has been doing, does it mean that their input into the economy has no impact at all?? does oil really account for 90 percent of Nigeria's wealth?? please someone should enlighten me on this, it really pains me when the ijaws in particular will be calling all other sections of the country parasites when they themselves are the laziest people on the surface of the earth.I just pray this oil dries up and they will see that they have nothing in this country. They are the least educated, the laziest and most aggressive, yet they call the north the parasite. Please can someone tell me other source of revenue to the economy apart from oil and what is the percentage of that. please i am waiting eagerly for your candid response.
Re: Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. by bittyend(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2012
Blowing ashes on Ijaws and their clueless president - bunch of creek dwellers. cool grin

Re: Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. by brainchild78(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2012
as a fellow ijaw man with substantial exposure I concur with the poster. some of Nigeria's most lasiest idigens emanate from this region.
Re: Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. by Callotti: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2012
The whole of Nigeria kpa kpa.
I nor see any sign of oil-production for Nigeria o.
Only for Tinubu and OBJ compounds!

So, Nigerians aka HEBREW SLAVES of Africa should get to work and forget oil.
No PROMISED LAND in sight anytime soon! cheesy
Re: Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. by gst101: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
the best performin sector of nigerias economy is not oil sector but the financial sector. It has remained so for 8 solid and consecutive years now.
@poster, dont mind them. I heared that yellow pawpaw skinned woman called Ankio Briggs say nonsense about only 10 people bringing some thing to table for 37 people to share and she said only the naija delta states are the ones bringing something to the table. What nonsense!!!!!!!! They talk like it is by their own power that the oil appeared in the ground. They did not even know that oil existed beneath their feet before the white man came.
For me, the ones who should be making noise in this country are the north particularly the north central and lagos. Lagos becos the financial sector which is the most active part of the economy is centered in lagos. The financial sector draws its strength from the strength and resilience creativity which is the hall mark of lagosians. North central becos, 60 per cent of the food we eat in naija is produced in this region and agriculture is a product of human strength.
Re: Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
ibrahimdoc: It pains me whenever the people of south southern part of the country make noise about oil and how they contribute upto 90 percent of Nigeria's wealth, it makes me wonder what the rest of the country has been doing, does it mean that their input into the economy has no impact at all?? does oil really account for 90 percent of Nigeria's wealth?? please someone should enlighten me on this, it really pains me when the ijaws in particular will be calling all other sections of the country parasites when they themselves are the laziest people on the surface of the earth.I just pray this oil dries up and they will see that they have nothing in this country. They are the least educated, the laziest and most aggressive, yet they call the north the parasite. Please can someone tell me other source of revenue to the economy apart from oil and what is the percentage of that. please i am waiting eagerly for your candid response.

better sharrap before ijaw boys come after you . grin

Re: Ijaw's Should Stop Making Noise About Oil And Learn How To Be Hard Working. by Willywilly9: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
ibrahimdoc: It it really pains me when the ijaws in particular will be calling all other sections of the country parasites when they themselves are the laziest people on the surface of the earth.
Ijaws are not calling all other section parasites, The only Parasites are Dirty Stinking Fulani/Hausa and their partners in looting Nigeria Coffers the Fraudulent Yorubas

(1) (Reply)

Abia Rebuilds Infrastructure / Would Jonathan Goodluck Be The First President To Resign? / A Prayer For Nigeria. Leave A Comment Or Just Say Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.