Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? (5267 Views)

Mounrinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire Ministry For Deliverance / Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by BBDelta(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
I was listening to the News Yesterday and Saw that we have a Ministry for Women Affairs and even have a Minister for Women Affairs, My Question is What of the Ministry for Men Affairs?? or even the Minister for Men Affairs??, This kind of thing dey happen for our country and we sidon dey look, Segregation of the Highest Order, and we still hear them cry for Woman emacipation abi na Liberation them dey call am.

1 Like

Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Callotti: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
It is already a man's world.
You don't need a Ministry to run a man's world.
Men are the oppressors and agressors!
Women need to be protected from MEN(and from MOST women too!), children too!
Especially in primitive societies like Nigeria. cool

2 Likes

Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Johndoe100(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
This is very true, we men are discriminated against in so many ways. We should protest, there should be a movement for the protection of the rights of men (MPM). Constitutionally if there is a womens ministry there has to be a ministry for men.

1 Like

Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
BBDelta: I was listening to the News Yesterday and Saw that we have a Ministry for Women Affairs and even have a Minister for Women Affairs, My Question is What of the Ministry for Men Affairs?? or even the Minister for Men Affairs??, This kind of thing dey happen for our country and we sidon dey look, Segregation of the Highest Order, and we still hear them cry for Woman emacipation abi na Liberation them dey call am.

Very good question that require very simple answer

1, Ministry of women affairs was created so that Mrs. Jonathan will have legitimate means to siphon our money legally.
e.g I remember few month ago when i read about how 5biilion naira was allocated for her to furnish her office,even Julius berger wouldn"t have inflated that cost like that.

2, Mr, Jonathan is in-charge of Ministry of Mens affair but the only thing is that their own way is not lagalize. The ministry of Mens affair is nicknamed THE CABALS they decide what goes around in the Aso rock. forget those legislators they are only figure head and if you think otherwise tell me their job.

What more can i say than the truth.

I read am for book and i also see some myself.

What a pity that our government has never gat anything right in this country and i don"t think they will.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by doofanc: 4:16am On Apr 12, 2012
@OP, the ministry of men's affairs is located in that place called WOMAN. cool@OP, the ministry of men's affairs is located in that place called WOMAN.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by oluleye: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2012
dont tell me you are jelousy ooo
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Funkymallam(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: [/b]

1, Ministry of women affairs was created so that Mrs. Jonathan will have legitimate means to siphon our money legally.
e.g I remember few month ago when i read about how 5biilion naira was allocated for her to furnish her office,even Julius berger wouldn"t have inflated that cost like that.

2, Mr, Jonathan is in-charge of Ministry of Mens affair but the only thing is that their own way is not lagalize. The ministry of Mens affair is nicknamed THE CABALS they decide what goes around in the Aso rock. forget those legislators they are only figure head and if you think otherwise tell me their job.

What a pity that our government has never gat anything right in this country and i don"t think they will.

And to u GEJ created the ministry of women affairs abi?
Also, Dame Jonathan is d minister abi?

Clap for urself, u just won d stupidity award for d day...

Nxt...

2 Likes

Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by bizfirst: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2012
Seriously, you guys aren't serious. Look at the tip I have have for today at: www.akaahanterungwa..com on time and its management. Will appreciate your comments and reactions to life after you read that piece.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Exponental(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2012
Do u need one?
If ur wife has been oppressing u or u feel intimidated/ abused/ harrassed/ humiliated or she has not being given u ur monthly allowee or bedly rights, pls advocate 4 urs.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Btruth: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2012
We don't have that office for men because men are not very important to those fools at the corridor of power in Abuja.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by omotayokay: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2012
Btruth: We don't have that office for men because men are not very important to those fools at the corridor of power in Abuja.
Who are the people in the corridor of power?
I dont think men need such office for any reason..they dominate most sector already...just like having 20 oranges and u still want to have 2 that belongs to another! Wats dat called? Ehn?

www.rosyside.com
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by snthesis(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2012
i just realized that i have been marginalized shocked
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by kombats: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2012
men rule d world so we dnt need dat
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Koolking(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
Everything is skewed in favour of women at the expense of men all in the name of 'women emancipation. We preach 'equality' yet somethings are still left unequal.

Ludicrously, women in Nigeria are not ready and will never accept to be emancipated, believing in the folly of "woman independence"
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by knowledge4(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2012
The women need it for redress and protection because they are the usual victims of all kinds of abuses in the hands of men.
Men dont need it.

1 Like

Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Kk4(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
We can take care of ourselves.. Thank you
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by mattsilver50yahoocom: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
wot make u guyz tink dat it gej dat create ministry of woman affair? bf some of u will tink dat de ministry was created 4 mrs. jonathan, note dat de is ministry of wamen affair during obasonjo n ya'adua administration.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Meristem: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
Like play like play, under the guise of emancipation from men, they are overthrowing the government! Look at the so called developed world and u get d picture. Many EMANCIPATED women dont stop at that- they go a step further th E grin grin sadNSLAVE the men! ( u dey laugh??)they talk of equality, now they have a ministry AND WE DONT! Pray, what brandd of equality is that? I dey watch.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by richkids1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
Soon, we will get Minister of Men Affairs as well smiley
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by kiyosaki1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
let all those agitating for men's right forward their complain to the national assembly.please let's not take law into our hand.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by blackolove(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
postor i agree with u cos nowadays we hear stories of men molestation.we need a ministry atleast 2 protect d right of d men.i also heard stories where women forcefully disvirgin d men.if we should have a ministry that protect d women,what have we done not 2 have one?we should be protected equally.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by VEE2010(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2012

Na wao! People like Oyinbogoju supposed to be repatriated to a near by zoo to compete with other animals like himself. How can you cast such unjustifiable aspersions on the first family. Is it today that Ministry of woman affairs was created? It is very unfortunate that people like you talks out of point in most debates. Infact, I'm still thinking of the name that will fit you but, just manage COW for now.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2012

Ladies and Gentleman. . .

Introducing Nairalands Biggest Federally Recognized M'oron, OYINBOGOJU. This mongoloid is the resultant product of a broken condom, multiple failed abortions and a cemetery-quickie gone bad.

Like he has just demonstrated, he has absolutely no clue as to what this topic is about but as long as he mentions President Jonathan in his comment, he beats his chest and prides himself in the self-deciet that he has just held an intellectual conversation.

This r'etard is a kindergarten school drop-out, has attempted and failed WAEC, GCE and JAMB since 1995, is a father of 3 and has an e'rection at the sound of my User ID as evidence in his NAIRALAND Signature.

Please pay him no heed as this i'mbecile is really not worth the effort. If you look at the gibberish he posted, you can clearly tell that he has the Intelligence quotient of an autistic 3 year old and that he is suffering from acute down-syndrome.

If you ever come across him, please ignore him as he is medically diagonised as suffering from 'Benjamin Button Intelligence disease' that is, his intelligence is shrinking with each passing day. In another 3 - 5 years, he would barely be able to recite the letters of the alphabet.

Thank you for your Understanding.

Alusi Okija M.D

2 Likes

Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by imparable7(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
i dont think any thing is wrong there cos men are already ruleing the world
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Rotmyt: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
blackolove: postor i agree with u cos nowadays we hear stories of men molestation.we need a ministry atleast 2 protect d right of d men.i also heard stories where women forcefully disvirgin d men.if we should have a ministry that protect d women,what have we done not 2 have one?we should be protected equally.
Johndoe100: This is very true, we men are discriminated against in so many ways. We should protest, there should be a movement for the protection of the rights of men (MPM). Constitutionally if there is a womens ministry there has to be a ministry for men.
Oya start the movement and see how many followers you'll have. Women's right are being infringed on everywhere and they need to be protected in this part of the world..besides, it's goes beyond rape and abuse.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by chucky234(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
Men don't need man-managers, women affairs is like some of those laws in Europe and America put in place to protect women. The only difference is that it sees to welfare of women and come to their defence where necessary while its an avenue to loot billions of Naira in Nigeria while the Nigerian women suffer and die in agony.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by ektbear: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2012
#bizfirst#:
Seriously, you guys aren't serious. Look at the tip I have have for today at: www.akaahanterungwa..com on time and its management. Will appreciate your comments and reactions to life after you read that piece.
Clap for urself "timemaster". U took UR time 2read n then write 'UR' own rubbish. So question is who is not serious?
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
Callotti: It is already a man's world.
You don't need a Ministry to run a man's world.
Men are the oppressors and agressors!
Women need to be protected from MEN(and from MOST women too!), children too!
Especially in primitive societies like Nigeria. cool
Surprised dat Nig's primitive. Maybe its ur village dat ure referring to. A woman was given a chance n she sqandered #80k on one meal n still didn't see anythng wrong with dat. Can only imagine what will happen if they're given more room.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2012
sombody pls tell me how women are marginalised in our society today. Becos when i look around me, i cannot find any. If a woman is molested, then she can takethe case to the police just like any one does if his rights are infringed upon. We do not need a ministry for all of that. Creating a ministry is like craving for unnecessary attention.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by dasparrow: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
doggskull:
Surprised dat Nig's primitive. Maybe its ur village dat ure referring to. A woman was given a chance n she sqandered #80k on one meal n still didn't see anythng wrong with dat. Can only imagine what will happen if they're given more room.

Well, what the female politician who squandered that much money on a meal did is no different from what she sees her male counterparts doing who are equally in politics. If the males were not so corrupt like Ibori who bought expensive homes all around the world, then the female politician will not be encouraged to spend that much money on a meal. Nigeria is a very corrupt country and that is why anything goes. It has nothing to do with gender really.
Re: We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? by kaiter: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
Men don't need man-managers, women affairs is like some of those laws in Europe and America put in place to protect women. [img]http://www.crzxy.info/abs[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thieves Break In To Kwara Ministry Of Finance / How Relevant Is OBJ In Today's Politics? / Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.