Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls (1473 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls by Brixtonyute(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
I love fat girls, I seriously do.. They get wet and yummy quicker, and they're freaky as hell.. Their low self-esteem makes them easy to get, and most times when I need a quick beat; fat girls are always the answer..

I'm celebrating all the fat girls in the world, may you continue to grow fat - and may KFC, Burger King, and McDonalds continue to serve you those meals, which make you fat. kiss
Re: Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls by Killz1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
Shaking my head and passing slowly. . .
Re: Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls by kunlery911(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
u r a pussy
Re: Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls by onila(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
LOL
Re: Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls by onila(f): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Brixtonyute: I love fat girls, I seriously do.. They get wet and yummy quicker, and they're freaky as hell.. Their low self-esteem makes them easy to get, and most times when I need a quick beat; fat girls are always the answer..

I'm celebrating all the fat girls in the world, may you continue to grow fat - and may KFC, Burger King, and McDonalds continue to serve you those meals, which make you fat. kiss

I THOT insecure people are more difficult to get
Re: Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
Who told you only fat girls have low self esteem?

Breaking news, the really pretty fine aszz figure girls are usually the one with the lowest self esteem. Cuz they are constantly fishing for compliments, and even little insults hurt their self esteem.
Re: Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls by bittyend(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
Onile, are we friends now? wink

(1) (Reply)

Am I Callous Or Something Is Wrong With Me? / Can I Get A Husband Online? / Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.