Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now (2676 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by queenasasili(f): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
my guy came to my hus dis nite n pick me 2 his place on geting there he asked me to warm the soup which i did i was in d kitchen when he recieve a call n want out again when he came back i check his phone n saw uju no he always tells me dat d uju is his ex if am with him he dnt pick her calls but if am nt around he do pls advice me on what to do dis nite becaues am very angry right now
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Killz1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
Smh!
What are you doing in his house? Are you his wife? If you are not his wife, what you see is what you get, so shut up and quit whining!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Harryrichardson(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
That should not make you angry cuz u are not married to him yet,just be ur self what will happen must surely happen.keep your head up..
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:
Smh!
What are you doing in his house? Are you his wife? If you are not his wife, what you see is what you get, so shut up and quit whining!

C'mon dawg WTF? like seriously? what kind of ingenuous question is that?

queenasasili: my guy came to my hus dis nite n pick me 2 his place on geting there he asked me to warm the soup which i did i was in d kitchen when he recieve a call n want out again when he came back i check his phone n saw uju no he always tells me dat d uju is his ex if am with him he dnt pick her calls but if am nt around he do pls advice me on what to do dis nite becaues am very angry right now

You are being prying"nosy" you need to learn how to respect peoples privacy. Now this is the price. . . He is fucking his ex so what advice do you need? if you can't share him with his ex then end the relationship.

Lol @ warming the soup. . Sounds more like you are the maid while Uju is the . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Natasha2(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
Guess he doesn't want to pick her calls when you're there cos he doesn't want to offend you.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
Natasha,,:
Guess he doesn't want to pick her calls when you're there cos he doesn't want to offend you.

Natashashsa What happened to your hand? or is that a posing swag? Hmmmmm and your hair lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by cowgurl: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
Before I write down my advice, can u tel me ow his last relationship ended? What did e tel u abot it? i.e if it's okay by u 2 lemme kno.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Rocktation(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Yeah Tasha seriously now, how did you get your hand to look that way? I want to learn too.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Scash(f): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
Well, I wdnt advice u to do anythin now. Be absolutely sure of what ure 'indirectly' accusin him of. since ure gud at pokin into his private stuffs, poke some more n find out wat u need to knw... If hez actually cheatin on u, pls end d relationshp.
Cos it means he's still not ova his ex n dey cld av affairs wen u guys get married. Or worse, he myt nt even marry u at all... Guys r animalz o
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Killz1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
Scash: Well, I wdnt advice u to do anythin now. Be absolutely sure of what ure 'indirectly' accusin him of. since ure gud at pokin into his private stuffs, poke some more n find out wat u need to knw... If hez actually cheatin on u, pls end d relationshp.
Cos it means he's still not ova his ex n dey cld av affairs wen u guys get married. Or worse, he myt nt even marry u at all... Guys r animalz o
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Scash(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ok, mayb nt all of dem
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Killz1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
Scash: Ok, mayb nt all of dem
Simply put, you are discombobulated. . . cool
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by swtdarling(f): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
checking of phones does more harm than good
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by queenasasili(f): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
swtdarling: checking of phones does more harm than good
my dear he told me his done with her but she always call him when even am with him am just confused
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by mashnino(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:
Smh!

Killz abeg encourage her now

we don't if she might end up as his wife na..

so she's practicing her duties

@op

next time mind your business, they might not be doing what you are thinking of but next time just mind your business
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by swtdarling(f): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
queenasasili: my dear he told me his done with her but she always call him when even am with him am just confused
make sure u calm urself so u dont talk out of anger and express ur dislike about it
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by queenasasili(f): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
swtdarling:
make sure u calm urself so u dont talk out of anger and express ur dislike about it
dat what am trying to do
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Exponental(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ignore!
Ur man will respect u more if u bother less about private things. Give him his privacy n win ur respect. Once he respects u, he will surely keep u.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2012
@scash, na your tot0 be animal. Shebi cos boys don fukk U̶̲̥̅̊ for free dump na I'm U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ generalize. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yarn opata with ur worwor face _scAR NYash_
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by ITbomb(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2012
y don't u do like this , tell ur man u fully trust and believe him and for that he should allow u talk to the ex whenever she calls, if he allow be polite and tell her she should allow u two to enjoy ur relationship . But if he doesn't let u answer the call. OYO
Works for me and my girl when her admirers keep pestering her and vice versa
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2012
@OP BTW what are you doing in a man's house by 10pm warmin his soured ewedu soup when U̶̲̥̅̊ are supposed to be warmin his bed. I guess you don't know what your job description as a babe is aπϑ i trust uju does. Be there formin jack bauer stealin unecessary info from his phone while correct uju d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give ur guy better quickie.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by DukeNija(m): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2012
Killz easy now. Haba. She needs a little empathy. cry
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by kpolli(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2012
First thing, leave the kitchen b4 u stab him. . . . Then talk to him
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by KarmenK: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2012
Is it not obvious what these two are getting upto. While ur doing house girl chores Next time spit in the soup. Lol.
Nah on a serious level tell this guy to buckle up.
This chick is an ex for a reason
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by meetmeonline: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2012
THIS GUY LOVES YOU THE MOST!!! wink kiss

Yes this is because he brought you to his kitchen and took the trouble to go out for Uju

You do not pay his bills so he will have nothing to fear you for but just to respect you

If he does not pick her calls in your presence then he respects you

If you need a creature that minds only you and bites every other person, then you must go for a dog and not a man

Our Nigerian women should wake up to the fact that no normal guy thinks only one babe

The big question is ARE YOU HIS NO 1? which (by your story) I bet you are

Cheer up...you are leading!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by meetmeonline: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2012
THIS GUY LOVES YOU THE MOST!!! wink kiss

Yes this is because he brought you to his kitchen and took the trouble to go out for Uju

You do not pay his bills so he will have nothing to fear you for but just to respect you

If you need a creature that minds only you and bites every other person, then you must go for a dog and not a man

Our Nigerian women should wake up to the fact that no normal guy thinks only one babe

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by maclatunji: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2012
^Wonderful!
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by ITbomb(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
meetmeonline: THIS GUY LOVES YOU THE MOST!!! wink kiss

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2012
@OP
the important question is: what did he say when you asked him where he was and who he was with? OR when you told him about the text from Uju?

meetmeonline: THIS GUY LOVES YOU THE MOST!!! wink kiss

bro, as much as what you wrote made "some" sense, here is something that you forgot to mention:
- this gal should know that she could do the same thing, and have some few lovers, so long as he is her number one guy.
- if she is his bottom biatch (aka number 1) then she should fully know about it and decide if she wants to accept the position....or not!
-
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by isen4real(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2012
Treat him nice like u never did and if he doesn't stop, find out wat extra-ordinary qualities d girl has dat u don't possess and make a change. If it doesn't work out den u need a break.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do Now by queenasasili(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
on sunday he told me dat he want to go and see my parents dat he want to pay my bride price before he travel out if he comes back he will do d traditional marriage and white wedding but i said no because i dnt trust him when he came back last nite d gal was calling him but he dnt pick d call when i went out he off his phone around 3am and ask me again why did i say no to what he ask me on sunday but i dnt reply him am very scared of the future

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You For Life / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. / Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.