Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,895 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book (2892 Views)

Hillarious Names Naija Guys Often Call Ladies / Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? / Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by zizazizu: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2014
Just the other day, I was thinking. I haven't read in any of the books (holy books of course) where they said a female angel went visiting or fighting or stuff. They are all male. Michael, Gabriel and other references to a "he" angel not a "she" angel. So, I wonder why guys are quick to label a babe with clearly a masculine tag. Just a thought.

What's your take?
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2014
No female angel truly, I never noticed it until now
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Ziza pls nd pls, d bible is not a criteria that represents all that is in heaven or earth ..... The fact that God sent angel gabriel or angel raphel does not mean dat the are distinguished as male or female.. Thr is nothing like male or female in heaven.... Dnt compare the things of human to the things of the immortal.. The immortal body is a whole new different kind of body entirely frm the human perspective.. Angels dnt hav dicks or breasts or v.-a.g.i.na..... Or chests... Dat of which i knw.... I remember in a passage frm the bible when some pharisees came up to Jesus to ask him what will happen if a woman marries more dan one husband on earth, den who will be her true husband when she gets to heaven..Jesus just looked at thr foolishness and told dem d same thing i am telling u .... The bible ddnt say angel gabriel or michael was a man,.. The bible called dem angels... Thr is nothing like male angels or female angels... Do u copy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by zizazizu: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Lacomus:
No female angel truly, I never noticed it until now
Yeah. It just dawned on me like Afro Juju on Fela grin
I wasn't smoking though grin
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Funnygrin
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by AKMoney1(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Girls are so F.uckiin gullible when it comes to love issue. I pity my unmarried sister. Angel ko Mermaid ni.

Btw I will mandate my next gf to call me Angel grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Liability(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2014
AKMoney1:
Girls are so F.uckiin gullible when it comes to love issue. I pity my unmarried sister. Angel ko Mermaid ni.

bro, this ur 1gb cost well well ooo.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Rapsainot(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2014
AKMoney1:

gbam!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by AKMoney1(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
bro, this ur 1gb cost well well ooo.

Na empty ehn cause am ooo, no vex.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by AKMoney1(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Ziza pls nd pls, d bible is not a criteria that represents all that is in heaven or earth ..... The fact that God sent angel gabriel or angel raphel does not mean dat the are distinguished as male or female.. Thr is nothing like male or female in heaven.... Dnt compare the things of human to the things of the immortal.. The immortal body is a whole new different kind of body entirely frm the human perspective.. Angels dnt hav dicks or breasts or v.-a.g.i.na..... Or chests... Dat of which i knw.... I remember in a passage frm the bible when some pharisees came up to Jesus to ask him what will happen if a woman marries more dan one husband on earth, den who will be her true husband when she gets to heaven..Jesus just looked at thr foolishness and told dem d same thing i am telling u .... The bible ddnt say angel gabriel or michael was a man,.. The bible called dem angels... Thr is nothing like male angels or female angels... Do u copy?

Bros I no copy anything, Angels are males and that's the fact. Have you read where the angels came down and made love to women in the Bible? If not I can give you a ref later.

Thanks but no thanks.

Angel Ak grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
AKMoney1:

Bros I no copy anything, Angels are males and that's the fact. Have you read where the angels came down and made love to women in the Bible? If not I can give you a ref later.

Thanks but no thanks.

Angel Ak grin
dis guy sef..why r u an ode...the angels came down from heaven and turned themselves into mortal bodies..in form of male... Jeez...
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by jujutom(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Liability(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
AKMoney1:

Na empty ehn cause am ooo, no vex.
wetin them do again na?

I hear say 250mb no dey again?
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by AKMoney1(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
wetin them do again na?

I hear say 250mb no dey again?

It's only from 1GB now, holla me if you need. Don't let's derail this thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by agohmamuda(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2014
I knw d answer to dis quandary; but I can't type now because my data remain 2mb. Later sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by AKMoney1(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
dis guy sef..why r u an ode...the angels came down from heaven and turned themselves into mortal bodies..in form of male... Jeez...

Na me be ode? To make you look more mumuish, answer this question.

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE ANGELS YOU KNOW AND HOW MANY FEMALES DO YOU KNOW THAT BEARS ANY OF THE NAMES?

Btw you don't have to call me ode na. embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2014
AKMoney1:

Thanks but no thanks.

Angel Ak grin
the guy think say him don make sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2014
AKMoney1:

Na me be ode? To make you look more mumuish, answer this question.

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE ANGELS YOU KNOW AND HOW MANY FEMALES DO YOU KNOW THAT BEARS ANY OF THE NAMES?

Btw you don't have to call me ode na. embarassed
bros no vex but u wr acting like one... Oya now begin to tell me all the names of the angels that r in heaven..and if u dnt tell me all of them now, i wil still call u an ode...since u know all ov dem
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by AKMoney1(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
bros no vex but u wr acting like one... Oya now begin to tell me all the names of the angels that r in heaven..and if u dnt tell me all of them now, i wil still call u an ode...since u know all ov dem

I think I will stop quoting you henceforth. Got better things to do.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
AKMoney1:

I think I will stop quoting you henceforth. Got better things to do.
smh... U cant even bail urself...ode
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by philantoxx(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
maybe they are the fallen angels
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by zizazizu: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2014
All this people quarrelling on this thread, calm down. You hear? Calm down. For as long there are no references to female angels nor names of female angels anywhere in the Holy Books, na guys dem be. QED. Ppl have even left the question sef. Why do babe's get called angels by guys? Gbam!
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by lahit14(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2014
zizazizu:
Just the other day, I was thinking. I haven't read in any of the books (holy books of course) where they said a female angel went visiting or fighting or stuff. They are all male. Michael, Gabriel and other references to a "he" angel not a "she" angel. So, I wonder why guys are quick to label a babe with clearly a masculine tag. Just a thought.

What's your take?

U knw, it has actaully crossd ma mind on occasion, hmm! I'll do well to help u ask God whn I get to heaven unless the angel assignd to me is a sexy girl, God wouldn't need to be bothrd again. Abt a man calln his girl an angel, try not to tak it literal. Any be4 u run arround askn dumb question remind urself of ur age. I mean it in a good way grin
zizazizu:

What's your take?

U knw, it has actaully crossd ma mind on occasion, hmm! I'll do well to help u ask God whn I get to heaven unless the angel assignd to me is a sexy girl, God wouldn't need to be bothrd again. Abt a man calln his girl an angel, try not to tak it literal. Any be4 u run arround askn dumb question remind urself of ur age. I mean it in a good way
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by bakynes(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Angels come in a male form because God said ' let us make 'man' take note man not woman in our own image.They may not have dicks but they have some male features like masculinity and other male forms but they are not humans.
Re: Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book by clitlicker: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
The society then didnt really value women, when they say 5 people, they ignore women even if there are 2 million women they ony count the five men. In other words no body will respect a female angel.

What my point, angels didn't exist, if bible portrayed modern society female angels would exist. Everything is a product of imagination

(1) (Reply)

I am not physically attracted to my girlfriend / 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: / Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.