Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart (18072 Views)

10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Killz1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
Fawaz30:

Yeah he meant teenagers, those BS lines dont work with women @ all, believe me i know enough.
Funny thing is that he is the only one who doesn't know this nonsense is for teenagers. . . Ironic
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by niki6(f): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
sum of d tinz u made mention of may work 4 sum ppl. Sum, especially d first post luks lyk sumtin 4rm a romance novel. Avrybdy is different, it may work 4 u buh it certainly would nt work 4 d nxt gurl. Dnt generalize ur opionionated comments
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
Drlove1989: I have written some articles on the best ways to win a woman's heart in my blog and believe me, she will love you till the point that you will be seeking for help on reducing her love for you. Women are so easy to get any time any day. Just be NICE TO HER. These are five simple ways to win a lady's heart:
cook for her; most ladies love to cook but they love it more when a guy cooks for them.
Sheld tears for her; a woman is very emotional and if you can drop out a tip of tears, she will be dying for you. Try it out.
Kneel down when you beg her; if you can lower your pride and kneel down whenever you are begging, she will be yours, especially in public places and she will run to her nearest friend to gist her, 'can you imagine, he knelt for me at the resturrant'
Just tell her she is beautiful always: Even though she is not just tell her she is. Ladies will always go to guys that knows how to make them feel beautiful.
Lie to her; ladies love lies. They hate truth. Tell her you were hospitalized bcus of her, you almost lost your life becuase of her, that you couldn't eat when she was sick, (may be you never did all these or you did, it doesn't matter, she will be yours for life if you can follow these simple steps)
bros all these ones wey u dey list so no go work for a typical naija babe.na only oyibo babe dis one fit work on.Omo if u never spend at least 80k on a naija babe wen u wan take her out my brotha u never start ooo.their love no be for free.u must ready to spend some naira and some pounds grin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
lefulefu:
bros all these ones wey u dey list so no go work for a typical naija babe.na only oyibo babe dis one fit work on.Omo if u never spend at least 80k on a naija babe wen u wan take her out my brotha u never start ooo.their love no be for free.u must ready to spend some naira and some pounds grin

Odeeeee!!!!! grin grin grin grin

U think u can lu wan jibiti ni? u must have fori gbale ke! angry angry angry angry
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U think u can lu wan jibiti ni? u must have fori gbale ke! angry angry angry angry
but u know say nah the truth i dey talk nah grin
ehen jlo say her love dont cost a thing but for a naija babe u need to spend to get her love.nothing in naija is free ooo not even a naija"s woman"s love grin grin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by LesbianBoy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*****Raises idowuogbo skirt up and removes her pant......Damn girl ur A N U S is too BUSHY****grin grin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by dagreen14: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
Drlove1989: Ladies I know have fallen several times due to close interactions with the opposite sex. If you are a guy and start being close to a girl who is just your friend. Try and control your emotion as a man and be nice to the girl. Be very nice and humble and apply some of the steps I mentioned above. Make sure you call her frequently, make sure you text her frequestly, make sure you care for her. Issues that disturbs her aslo disturbs you the more. Try and always help her out in areas of difficulties. While doing all these, don't show her any intention that you want to win her love but just be plain, nice, humble, make her happy, make her laugh, make sure you apply the 'I miss you mechanism'. Buy her gifts occasionally. The problem with most guys is that they quikly make their intentions known without waiting for the right time, just be patient and tolerate her weakness. If you can do all these, all that would be going on inside her mind after some time will be; 'God, this guy is so nice and above all, he does not expect anything from me', 'he is just simple and humple, he makes me happy always', 'he is such a selfless man' the next thing is that she would start wishing you ask her out. She may not agree at first but with time she would, except she has a genue reason for not such as she is married, engaged etc. Even some engaged ladies do fall to these humble steps. Ladies I know are very emotional, services like these touches them, this is why they easily sheld tears. Above all, ladies love guys that are presentable. Try and work on your self. I have applied these on many ladies and they all started having emotional feelings for me. It works. Patient is the key to its success. I tried it on a lady recently and it took me just one month two weeks for he to fall. She is now disturbing my line with sweet calls and text messages. Though, ladies love to pretend but inside that pretence, you can find their true feelings.

Readers, you can throw more abuse on me, I don't care. The problem we have in this country is that most of us are just arrogant for nothing and most of us can abuse others for nothing. If you read my opinion and you don't like it, simply go off or tell me why you don't agree with me rather than throwing abuses on me, did I call your name. Please, let learn to be gentlemen and women. For those guys that showed their arrogance and abused me, this just showed how you are and believe me, ladies don't like people like you. Ladies love gentlemen, they respect them and value them. I wish you well. If you really want to be in a serious relationship as a man, you have to be gentle and humbel to your woman. There is no amount of money you can use that can buy her love. She may fall for you but believe me, she will be waiting for the right time to cheat on you and spend her money on the guy that satisfys her emotional needs. Statistics has proven all these.

Dont mind the haters...all they need to do is to add there own ways of winning a woman's heart .......WELL DONE...
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
LesbianBoy:
*****Raises idowuogbo skirt up and removes her pant......Damn girl ur A N U S is too BUSHY****grin grin
pant ke?
nah all those igbo made boxers wey get rope for front wey dem dey sell for onitsha market na im she dey wear as underwear grin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
lefulefu:
pant ke?
nah all those igbo made boxers wey get rope for front wey dem dey sell for onitsha market na im she dey wear as underwear grin
Foolishhhh buoy!!! grin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Was waiting on ur mouth mower to do d job, too bad u cant work with ur dentures

Ode!! grin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Esinwaju: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
Op..You are da boom digidigi bomb bomb! don't mind these yeye people that are trying to knock you off track here jare. I tried what you wrote up there and abracadabra! It worked like magic! Three different girls have been calling me, texting me, IMing me and what have you? But the funny but unsurprising thing about it is that their average age is 12yrs. tongue
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by sylve11: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Na lie! the op nor sabbi anything.

1. Slap her (women respond to slap so easily, then afetr that tear her)
2. Blow her (make sure one of her teeth falls) they like thick punches like that of Myke tysson.
3. Clear her from ground with ur right legs, yes! they like it when u do the clearing with ur right legs.
4. Kolobi her, another good way is kolobi (make sure she vomits blood). yes! they like seeing their blood, (the colour of love is red wink)
5. the last is always make sure u pursue her all around the compound, street, mall etc. they like it when u do rat race with them. angry angry cool
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
sylve11: Na lie! the op nor sabbi anything.

1. Slap her (women respond to slap so easily, then afetr that tear her)
2. Blow her (make sure one of her teeth falls) they like thick punches like that of Myke tysson.
3. Clear her from ground with ur right legs, yes! they like it when u do the clearing with ur right legs.
4. Kolobi her, another good way is kolobi (make sure she vomits blood). yes! they like seeing their blood, (the colour of love is red wink)
5. the last is always make sure u pursue her all around the compound, street, mall etc. they like it when u do rat race with them. angry angry cool

omo take am easy ooo grin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by jahbiz: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Since you have omitted money, money, money, gift and surprises. I will say you are not qualify to be the Dr you called yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) / What's the difference between looking African and African American?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.