Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is Allah Everywhere??? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah Everywhere??? (2516 Views)

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Who Is Allah? / Who Is Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah Everywhere??? by deols(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2012
I remember a song I usedd to hear as a kid that goes thus_

mo ni Allah nile, mo ni Allah loko, mo ni Allah lodede, mo ni Allah nibi gbogbo.

Meaning..I have Allah at home, I have Allah on my farm, I have Allah on my passage, I have Allah everywhere.

but, is Allah truly everywhere??
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by maclatunji: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
^When I saw the title, I thought you had the answer. Expect some pyrotechnics with this topic.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by tbaba1234: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
No!!

Allaah is exalted above His creation because of the evidence of the Qur’aan, Sunnah, consensus of the scholars, common sense and man’s innate instinct (fitrah).

(1) The Qur’aan describes the "exaltedness" or "highness" of Allaah in different ways, as His being High and Above, and by describing how things come down from Him, and go up to Him, and by stating that He is above heaven. For example (interpretations of the meaning):

(Highness):
". . .and He is the Most High, the Most Great." [al-Baqarah 2:255]

"Glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most High." [al-A’la 87:1]

(Above):
"And He is the Irresistible, above His slaves . . ." [al-An’aam 6:18]

"They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded." [al-Nahl 16:50]

(Things coming down from Him):

"He arranges (every) affair from the heavens to the earth . . ." [al-Sajdah 32:5]

"Verily We: it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e., the Qur’aan). . ." [al-Hijr 15:9]

(Things going up to Him):

". . . To Him ascend (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it . . ." [Faatir 35:10]

"The angels and the Rooh (Jibreel) ascend to Him . . ." [al-Ma’aarij 70:4]

(Allaah is above heaven):

"Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven, will not cause the earth to sink with you . . .?" [al-Mulk 67:16]

2) The Sunnah: many reports were narrated "mutawaatir" (i.e. with a large number of narrators at every stage of the isnaad, such that it is impossible for them all to have agreed on a lie) from the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him), describing his words and deeds and things of which he approved. For example, he used to say "Subhaana Rabbi al-A’laa (Glory be to my Lord Most High)" in sujood, and in some ahaadeeth he is reported to have said "By Allaah Who is above the Throne."

Among his deeds is the gesture of pointing up with his finger, when addressing the people in the greatest gathering, on the Day of ‘Arafaah during his Farewell Pilgrimage. He asked the people, "Have I not conveyed the message?" and they said, "Yes!" He asked again, "Have I not conveyed the message?" and they said, "yes!". He asked a third time, have I not conveyed the message?" and they said "Yes!" Each time, he said: "O Allaah, bear witness!" - pointing up to the sky and then at the people. He also used to raise his hands towards heaven when he made du’aa’, as it reported in tens of ahaadeeth. This is proof via his actions that Allaah is exalted and high.

An example of an approval of the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) which indicates that Allaah is exalted and high is the hadeeth concerning the young slave girl, to whom the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "Where is Allaah?" She said: "In heaven" He asked, "Who am I?" She said, "The Messenger of Allaah." So he said to her master: "Set her free, for she is a believer."

This young girl was uneducated, as many are, and she was a slave, but she knew that her Lord is above heaven. Some misguided people deny that Allaah is above heaven, and say, "He is neither above nor below; neither to the right nor to the left. He is everywhere!"

(3) The consensus of the scholars: the salaf agreed that Allaah is above heaven, as is reported by scholars such as al-Dhahabi, may Allaah have mercy on him, in his book Al-‘Aluw li’l-‘Aliy al-Ghaffaar.

(4) Common sense: highness is a quality which is associated in people’s minds with perfection. If this is the case, then it should be attributed to Allaah because every absolute perfection should be attributed to Him.

(5) The innate instinct of man (fitrah). There should be no dispute that man instinctively knows that Allaah is above heaven. Whenever something overwhelming befalls a person, and he turns to Allaah for help, he looks towards heaven, not in any other direction. But it is strange that those who deny that Allaah is above His creation still raise their hands in supplication to no other direction than towards heaven.

Even Pharaoh, the enemy of Allaah who disputed with Moosaa about his Lord, told his minister Haamaan (interpretation of the meaning): "O Haamaan! Build me a tower that I may arrive at the ways, - the ways of the heavens, and I may look upon the god of Moosaa . . ." [Ghaafir 40:36-37]

He knew in his heart of hearts that Allaah is real, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): "And they belied them (those aayaat) wrongfully and arrogantly, though their own selves were convinced thereof . . ." [al-Naml 27:14]

These are a few of the indications that Allaah is above the heavens; this proof comes from the Qur’aan, the Sunnah, the consensus of the scholars, common sense, man’s own instincts and even the words of the kuffaar.

We ask Allaah to guide us towards the Truth.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/992/everywhere
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by deols(f): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
^^ thank you so much for that. There is something else.they sing it in a song too but cant remember the song now.

they say that the reason we are created is the prophet himself. And that the other prophets were sent because of Prophet Muhammad. I wonder how. i really wonder how these thoughts come about.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by tbaba1234: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
deols: ^^ thank you so much for that. There is something else.they sing it in a song too but cant remember the song now.

they say that the reason we are created is the prophet himself. And that the other prophets were sent because of Prophet Muhammad. I wonder how. i really wonder how these thoughts come about.

Allah clearly states why we were created in the Quran. The hadith which that idea is based on is fabricated.

See more details here http://islamqa.com/en/ref/128173/created%20because
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2012
Allah is everywhere with his knowledge & vision.... I know I have heard that a couple of times though I can't remember where.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by usisky(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2012
GOD's OMNIPRESENCE:

[2:115]To GOD belongs the east and the west; wherever you go there will be the presence of GOD. GOD is omnipresent, omniscient.

[50:16]We created the human, and we know what he whispers to himself. We are closer to him than his jugular vein.

Reminder:

[7:52]We have given them a scripture that is FULLY DETAILED, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE.

[10:37]This Quran could not possibly authored by other than GOD. It confirms all previous messages, and provides a FULLY DETAILED scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe.

[29:49] In fact, these revelations are clear in the chest of those who possess knowledge. ONLY THE WICKED will disregard our revelations.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2012
Cant believe deols to be asking this sort of question.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
deols: ^^ thank you so much for that. There is something else.they sing it in a song too but cant remember the song now.

firstly when it is said that Allah is everywhere,it does not mean Allah (swt) is physically everywhere.through His knowledge,spirit and power He is everywhere.that why we believe Allah (swt) has the knowledge of the unseen and the knowledge of the nafs.

as for your second question,we (Shia) believe that Allah (swt) created the entire universe because of love for Muhammad and Aal Muhammad (sa).the entire universe was created because of the love Allah (swt) has for Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt (as) i.e. Muhammad,Fatima,Ali,Hassan,Hussain and the 9 Imams from the line of Hussain (may peace and blessings be upon them all).Muhammad (sa) is the greatest and best creation of Allah (swt).according to hadith Muhammad (sa) and Ali (as) are created from the same nur (light) and tree.the good tree mentioned in Surat-an-Nur is the tree of Muhammad and Aal Muhammad (sa).also that is why in hadith you hear the Prophet (sa) saying:"Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain".that is because they are one and the same.

you most likely would ask me where is the proof that Allah (swt) created the entire universe because of Muhammad and Aal Muhammad (as)? the evidence is in Hadith al-Kisa.Jibril (as) stated that Allah (swt) said if not for the love of them (those who took part in Mubahilah),Allah (swt) would not have created anything.now you may say what about other prophets.the answer is Muhammad (sa) is the greastest and best of them all and master of them all.

please watch a narration of Hadith al-Kisa with english subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFuAKucK264&feature=related
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by usisky(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2012
There can never b an excuse for ignorance; God out of mercy to us sends guidance to us via human messengers(5:19). God has given us a perfect mind to enable us distinguish truth from falsehood(17:36). Whoever lets go of his reasoning, does so to his own peril.

why would d most merciful and entirely just being(God), the orchestrator of the grand design we all witness around us, decide to subject all of us to a test in which failure to pass only results in eternal retribution; solely for the love of one man(muhammad) and his house hold? Is there any justice in that? Sighs.......!!!

[16:3] He created the heavens and the earth for a SPECIFIC PURPOSE. He is much too high, far above the idols(muhammad, jesus, Mary etc) they set up.

[30:8] Why do they not reflect on themselves? God did not create the heavens and the earth, and everything between them, except for a SPECIFIC PURPOSE, and for a specific life span. However, MOST PEOPLE, with regard to meeting their lord, are DISBELIEVERS.

review also(10:15, 14:19, 15:85, 44:39, 45:22, 46:3, 64:3).

No human is better than another in d sight of God because of their societal status. God says....

[49:13] O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The BEST among you in the sight of GOD IS THE MOST RIGHTEOUS. God is Omniscient, cognizant.

Therefore, anybody who is the most righteous is the best according to Quran. It clearly means, d messengers may not necessarily be d best(of course, from Gods view point).
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
usisky: why would d most merciful and entirely just being(God), the orchestrator of the grand design we all witness around us, decide to subject all of us to a test in which failure to pass only results in eternal retribution; solely for the love of one man(muhammad) and his house hold? Is there any justice in that? Sighs.......!!!
it is only a confuse mind that would take the proof Allah (swt) has made and the reason manifest He has perfected and put as mercy, for injustice.since you (as a "submitter" or follower of Rashad Khalifa) do not accept any hadith,i will prove you wrong and make my case solely using the Holy Quran.

the logic and reason for saying that Allah (swt) created the entire universe for the love of Muhammad (sa) and Aal Muhammad (sa) is just.based on the verse you presented (49:13),the best in Allah's sight is the most pious.i will show you with a few verses that Muhammad (sa) and Aal Muhammad (sa) are the best in Allah's sight.also,if not for the mercy of Allah,no creature deserve to remain on earth because of our wrongdoing and our will-full actions which make us undeserved to be the servants of Allah (swt).and also the mercy of Allah (swt) is Muhammad (sa) and he is the best for us to emulate.therefore if not for the closeness and love (through mercy) Allah (swt) has for His best of creatures,mankind is undeserving to be on earth!my case therefore in this post/reply is to demonstrate to you that it is not unjust but perfect justice when we say (as stated in my previous post quoting hadith al-kisa),that Allah (swt) created the entire universe for the love of Muhammad and Aal Muhammad (sa).there is no question of injustice when we say Allah (swt) created and even sustains the universe for the love of Muhammad and Aal Muhammad (sa) because mankind is undeserving (by their actions) and Muhammad and Aal Muhammad are exemplarily righteous and most submissive to Allah (swt) and superior to us and their love by mankind is a divine command in the Quran.

who is the best in Allah's sight?
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)"[49:13]

do humans deserve to remain on earth if Allah (swt) is to apply His justice and take into account the deeds of all creatures?
"If Allah were to punish men for their wrongdoing, He would not leave, on the (earth), a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires they would not be able to delay (the punishment) for a single hour, just as they would not be able to anticipate it (for a single hour)". [16:61]

if you say it is Allah's mercy that makes Him to bear with us and give us respite,that very mercy is manifested in Muhammad (sa):

"We sent thee not, but as a mercy for all creatures".[21:107]

Is Muhammad (sa) the most righteous and best example for all mankind?
"And We have not sent thee (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind know not" [34:28]

"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes for (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah much."(33:21)

"Allah verily hath shown grace to the believers by sending unto them a messenger of their own who reciteth unto them His revelations, and causeth them to grow, and teacheth them the Scripture and wisdom; although before (he came to them) they were in flagrant error".[3:164]

"And Verily, you (O Muhammad) are on an exalted standard of character".[68:4]

The Love Of Aal Muhammad Is A Divine Command
"That is (the Bounty) whereof Allah gives Glad Tidings to His Servants who believe and do righteous deeds. Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of my Ahlul-Bayt." And if anyone earns any good, We shall give him an increase of good in respect thereof: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service)". [42:23]

Lower Youselves In The Prsence of The Messenger
"O ye who believe! put not yourselves forward before Allah and His Messenger: but fear Allah: for Allah is He who hears and knows all things.O ye who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor speak aloud to him in talk, as ye may speak aloud to one another lest your deeds become vain and ye perceive not.Those that lower their voice in the presence of Allah's Messenger― their hearts has Allah tested for piety: for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.Those who shout out to thee from without the Inner Apartments― most of them lack understanding.If only they had patience until thou couldst come out to them, it would be best for them: but Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful".[49:1-4]

[16:3] He created the heavens and the earth for a SPECIFIC PURPOSE. He is much too high, far above the idols(muhammad, jesus, Mary etc) they set up.

is Rashad Khalifa, "Usisky" follows blindly, among those "idols" that are set-up? yes or no?

Therefore, anybody who is the most righteous is the best according to Quran. It clearly means, d messengers may not necessarily be d best(of course, from Gods view point).

only in your mind would you believe that Allah (swt) would send messengers who are less worthy of followership and righteousness than their subjects who are told in the Quran to emulate and abide by the man God chose;that would be unjust.but Allah's prophets and messengers are exemplary in conduct and worship and the best in abiding by Allah's decrees as witnesses over their people and as guides to them and Muhammad (sa) is the best among them.the obedience to Muhammad (sa) has being declared in the Quran to be parallel to obedience to Allah (swt),the perfect.how illogical would it be for the messenger not to be the best among his people,if obedience to him is obedience to Allah (swt)? would Allah (swt) appoint for His people a a deficient man among them when there is someone better and who therefore is worthier to be obeyed,followed and respected and taken as role model/example?

“Whoever obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allah.” [4 : 80]

"The only thing the believers say when they are called to Allah and His Messenger to judge between is: ‘We hear and we obey.” [24: 51]

" And whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it). And keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is stern in reprisal".[59:7]
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by vedaxcool(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
It is very clear from the Qur'an why Allah created mankind, and that is for his worship, not for the love of any of his servants, such talk is very disgusting,soon u would hear that the prophet pbuh pre - existed before Adam. The Qur'an remains clear on this issue.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
vedaxcool: It is very clear from the Qur'an why Allah created mankind, and that is for his worship, not for the love of any of his servants, such talk is very disgusting,soon u would hear that the prophet pbuh pre - existed before Adam. The Qur'an remains clear on this issue.

Purpose/Duty,and Cause Are Separate

i had in mind that someone would raise the verse of the Quran that says:"I have not created man and jin except to worship me".

the purpose/duty God made man and jin for including Muhammad (sa) and Aal Muhammad (sa) is to worship Allah (swt) and Allah (swt) alone.

the duty/purpose/use of creation which is worship and Allah's love for Muhammad (sa) are inter-related and consistent (not contradictory).Allah's love for Muhammad (sa) comes from his piety and worship of Allah (swt) according to Allah's plan for creation.God made us to worship Him.but it is the love for Muhammad (sa) that made Him to create us to worship Him (as our duty) and furthermore sustain us,who are very sinful and many of us do not fulfill our duty to Allah (swt) as expected of us.we have our shortcomings.Allah (swt) loves Muhammad (sa) because he is the best of us.the best of us in the sight of Allah is the most pious.Muhammad (sa) passed his test and did not fail Allah (swt) and fulfilled his duty as expected.therefore there is reason and justification for Allah (swt) creating us.the proof (hujjah) Allah (swt) will present against us when judging us is Muhammad (sa).he is the standard and that is why we should be like him.

so really,you should be very careful and not jump into conclusions as our "submitter" friend to use a word like "digusting".as for the Prophet (sa) existing (physically) before Adam (as),no one says that.we (Shia) believe that Muhammad (sa) being the Seal of the Messengers,was in the plan of Allah (swt) before creation.Allah (swt) was going to create us to test us and the plan was set before creation.the plan of Allah (swt) is perfect and He has the knowledge of the unseen.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by vedaxcool(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
The Qur'an is very clear on Allah's purpose for creating mankind, any other reason invented by any is utter rubbish! Nowhere would u see in the Qur'an that Allah cause for creation is the love for Muhammad pbuh. It remains puzzling that people just invent new claims and then begin to make rational excuse to justify the claim. Truth stands out clearly from falsehood.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
vedaxcool: The Qur'an is very clear on Allah's purpose for creating mankind, any other reason invented by any is utter rubbish! Nowhere would u see in the Qur'an that Allah cause for creation is the love for Muhammad pbuh. It remains puzzling that people just invent new claims and then begin to make rational excuse to justify the claim. Truth stands out clearly from falsehood.

there is no where anyone denied that the purpose or duty for creating mankind is to worship Allah alone.that point is not even related to what the OP asked.the OP asked us to explain what it means that Allah (swt) created everything because of His love for Muhammad (sa).that has nothing to do with the purpose God created man for or the duty assigned to him.why mix the two up?
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
what is wrong with this statement:

out of love for Muhammad s.a. (who epitomizes complete worship and submission) God created all else to worship Him? how does that deny that the duty of man to his Lord is to worship Him?
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by vedaxcool(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
What is wrong in accepting what Allah says in the Qur'an? Why must people invent their own reasons? The Qur'an clearly says why Allah made mankind and the jins? To say Allah loved muhammad pbuh to the extent that he created Adam his ancestor, the entire universe, is not only ridiculous but subtle blasphemy to say the least! Anybody that values the devine words in the Qur'an will know that Allah creation of mankind has nothing to do with Muhammad pbuh but with His desire for mankind to worship. It hardly baffles me reading what u are writing didn't some shameless shias claimed jibreel accidently went to Muhammad or that Ali is God? This is what people get when they replace the love of Allah with love of others.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 1:19am On Apr 29, 2012
vedaxcool: What is wrong in accepting what Allah says in the Qur'an? Why must people invent their own reasons? The Qur'an clearly says why Allah made mankind and the jins? To say Allah loved muhammad pbuh to the extent that he created Adam his ancestor, the entire universe, is not only ridiculous but subtle blasphemy to say the least! Anybody that values the devine words in the Qur'an will know that Allah creation of mankind has nothing to do with Muhammad pbuh but with His desire for mankind to worship. It hardly baffles me reading what u are writing didn't some shameless shias claimed jibreel accidently went to Muhammad or that Ali is God? This is what people get when they replace the love of Allah with love of others.

its actually a sin to believe you can be reasonable or you will not resort to lies.this would be my last post to you in this thread as i am not ready to go down a path of useless argument over what is very clear for all to understand.

there is a difference between the purpose man was created for and why God found the reason to create this sinful world full of people of disbelief and many "half muslims" who doubt Allah's regards for Muhammad (sa).

evidently,it is paining you that due respect,honor and love for the Messenger of Allah is coming from the Shia end.so what better way to scare people away than by repeating the wahhabi lies you probably read in the other thread that are meant to misinform people and scare them about the word "Shia".no Shia believes that Jibril (as) made a mistake.this is not the belief of any Shia.that was made clear in the below link when a misinformed victim of wahhabi propaganda made that claim;and here is what i said:

astaghfirullah!

old lie!!!

the Shia Muslims believe that prophets and angels are "masoomeen" (infallible) and they have complete "isma".how then can you accuse us of believing that a chosen,purified,and guided angel of God could make a mistake? this false accusation have been refuted before by scholars.one of our scholars (an ex-sunni from Tunisia) in his book "Then I Was Guided" dealt with this.he stated that the Prophet Muhammad (sa) was forty years old when he started his prophetic mission and Jibril (as) delivered the first revelation while Imam Ali (as) was a boy.how then could an angel make a mistake between a man and a boy? also,we Shia believe Muhammad (sa) was chosen to be the last prophet and the best of creation even before Allah (swt) created the universe.
https://www.nairaland.com/908175/progress-iran-under-islamic-regime#10658693

as for those who believe Imam Ali (as) is "god",those again are not Shia.a Shia who believes in the shahadatain can never believe in shirk or this blasphemy.there is unconfirm report that the alawites do consider Imam Ali (as) divine.and you should please not mistake the alawites for Shia especially if they do truly hold such a belief.

you like arguing to confuse people by demonstrating your lack of manners and your attitude which has no influence of Islam and its morals.you lack parental upbringing and manners especially when using words like "shameless Shias".you should know that if anyone is shameless,those who regard themselves as Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jama'ah (sunnis) under the banner of salafism aka wahhabism are foremost.they are the ones propagating adultbrea$ting feeding and $ex with the dead as "Islamic practices".so it isn't the Shia who should be ashame.i am very sure,you will still not bury your head in the sand but you will come up to either defend them,counteract or use some dirty words to display your "manners" in propagating your "truth",even when no one is attacking you or insulting and there is absolutely no need or justification for behaving the usual way you do when your views lack substance.

you can examine the below shameful link:

https://www.nairaland.com/924609/explanations-needed-proposed-farewell-intercourse

SALAM!
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
Is it any wonder why the shais follow misguidance? i presented a man that claims that he follows the word of Allah the Qur'an with statements clearly showing why, the cause, the reason, the purpose of creating mankind instead he prefers following heretical statements that are nowhere to be found in the Qur'an, this same behavior is not strange, they have this (DIS)belief that the complete Qur'an is hidden along with their hiding Iman http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234981085-shaykh-al-mufid/, so they will usually have no qualms following directives from just anybody who has a wide mouth. the truth is very clear Allah made mankind so that we worship him, Allah intentions are not dependent on any mankind, Allah has his plan and does his will the way he deems fit. more on the heretical shias that utter the blasphemy that Jibreel went to the wrong man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghurabiyya_Shia as for the nasibi , you it is who lacks every iota of manners,you it is whose shia upbringing trains to insult people that are long dead, to insult people parents etc we know the real muslims are those who when in trouble shout Ya Allah, not those who when veda shows their illogical religion and its' lies shout ya ali madad, lol, yet your idol till date cannot madad anything. lol just like an Iranian athlete I saw on youtube who after shouting Ya ali madad! instantly failed in his task
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHw2pk4Am0E lol! grin grin grin grin grin we cannot but continue to laugh at the nasibi. You would notice how shias produced the likes of the Alawites and ghurbiyyats etc, such monstrounsity only comes from the dividers of faith . . . grin grin grin
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
for the sake of those reading,note how the ghurbiyyat sect is referred to in the wikipedia link as a ghulat sect.then click on the term ghulat.and here is the definition:

GHULAT:"a term used in the theology of Shia Islam to describe some minority Muslim groups who either ascribe divine characteristics to a member of Muhammad's family (ahl al-bayt), or hold beliefs deemed deviant by mainstream Shi'i theology".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghulat

so this sect was referred to as "ghulat" in Shia theology and by the Shia themselves.how ironic that someone is using those the Shia and Shia theology denounce to attack the Shia.wahhabi logic!!!it is like holding sunnis accountable for the ahmadiyyah sect.as for the rest of the nonsense,apply reasoning and facts will reveal the truth.wahhabism is indeed a disease!

please examine completely the evidence wahhabis present and you will see the opposite of what they claim and how they lie! you will always see that they attribute to others what others themselves do not believe or hold as their beliefs, while they declare proudly and admit to the ugliest beliefs and practices themselves !!!
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by vedaxcool(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
Lol grin I have made my point very clear and showed proof that this people consider themselves to be shias whether heretical or not is hardly my business, just as the alawites consider themselves shias. Tomorrow this same individual will shout wahabis are labeling other muslims kafirs when him and his deviant sects are also labeling other sects within his deviancy as heretics! The irony is never lost, just as the same individual accused me falsely of engaging propaganda that certain shias claim that Jibreel went to the wrong man, now he is here instead of apologizing over his pathetic attempt of always shading the truth with his barges of falsehood, he is now posturing over shia non culpability of what a sect with their fold yet in his usual poor use of rational comparisons he thinks comparing sunni to shia will aid his escap nay it failed woefully, as shia is very much responsible for this blasphemy because it provided the theological justifications for such heresy, like how our pathetic athlete shouted Ya ali madad(oh Ali help me) we wonder what stop the shias from saying Muhammad instead of Ali? With time the logical conclusion of such shirk was that some concluded that some Ali must have been the point man, for those who read, do you small research on shiasm and u would agree with me, a path which attributes falsehood such as claiming an Imam rules of all including the tiny atoms etc what else would have been the result of such heresy except shirk after shirk? The evidence is clear.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
lest i forget,

the ghurabiyyah sect is an [size=14pt]extinct and non-existent sect[/size].i wonder how someone can attribute to the Shia in 2012 a ghurabiyyah belief after about a 1000 years of their non-existence.how can anyone say the shia hold their belief in 2012 when the sect itself no longer exists?[b]if that is not dishonesty,that is at least deliberate misinformation [/b]aimed at tarnishing the image of the Shia-a trait of wahhabism and the victims who are influenced by its virus.

it is the upright character and honesty of the shia scholars that have made it almost impossible for deviant sects or heretical beliefs to survive.the deviations of sunnism with its offshoots have thrived on using oppression and terrorism,from the days of their fathers-the chief terrorists-Umar and Yazid.unfortunately,the sunnis are happy with having the wahhabis aka salafists,ahmadiyyahs and the rest clinging on under the umbrelllah of sunnism.not that sunnism aka bakrism itself is anything to associate with Islam.but wahhabism aka salafism and its violent ideology and terrorism is increasingly becoming a menace even to the image of sunnis around the world.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
The Slogan of the Shia and The Main Chant For Tawassul (Intercession) Including On The Day of Karbala Is YA MUHAMMAD

please watch the below video towards the end and hear the words of a Shia Sheikh defending the Prophet (sa) against wahhabi blasphemy and his declaration that our first and most important chant is Ya Muhammad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoGjqkUMz0

here is the thread on the wahhabi blasphemy against the Prophet Muhammad (sa),saying the Prophet (sa) was an alcohol seller (astaghfirullah):
https://www.nairaland.com/922424/islamic-scholars-angry-as-wahhabi

please watch the below videos of (even) a sunni sheikh refuting a wahhabi preacher who said that chanting YA MUHAMMAD in the form of Tawassul is shirk.the sunni sheikh demonstrated how even sahaba (companions of the Prophet) performed tawassul by chanting [b]Ya Muhammad.[/b]only wahhabism and its virus infected victims see tawassul as "shirk":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W5bRzDRzBEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3Mzz4QF1U&feature=player_embedded
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by deols(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2012
uplawal: Cant believe deols to be asking this sort of question.

oh my dear sister, knowing the answer to a question doesnt mean you cant demand answers to them. an example is seen in the long hadith where the angel Jubril asked the prophet certain questions he(Jubril) knew about. After answering the questions, the prophet faced the sahabah and told them that was Jubril, he came to teach you your religion. So, one of the ways of telling things to others is by asking questions like this, wa Allahu a'lam.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by deols(f): 8:58pm On May 05, 2012
concerning the issues raised.

1. Allah is not everywhere. He knows what is happening everywhere and has the knowledge of the unseen.

2. Allah created us to worship him and not because of the prophet S.A.W

ALlahu a'lam
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by maclatunji: 9:10am On May 06, 2012
deols: concerning the issues raised.

1. Allah is not everywhere. He knows what is happening everywhere and has the knowledge of the unseen.

2. Allah created us to worship him and not because of the prophet S.A.W

ALlahu a'lam

Madam, see how people are typing theses just to answer your questions and when you the questioner wants to answer you just brought 2 paragraphs of response without seeking to elaborate. Now, that is not fair! (Yes, I am playfully 'pulling your leg' whilst making a point).

I have been told not to engage in these sorts of arguments because they end-up causing more division with majority of the participants digging further into their entrenched positions. The truth is that there is none of Allah's attributes that we can truly fathom or comprehend beyond acknowledging and accepting them- For example, His knowledge cannot be compared to that of we humans in essence, composition and depth. Let us focus on the things we agree on and leave that which none of us is 100% sure of.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by usisky(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2012
^^^^After many many years of assessing the human behaviour, i have come to realize why most people simply lack the capacity to comprehend. It's not that people aren't smart, but it is the-EGO-that blocks our understanding. Most people hold on to certain prejudices:cultura/religious conditioning and are unwilling to let go of such even if it violates commonsense.

Mr maclatunji, have you noticed that whenever i comment here on a particular subject, the first thing i do is to quote the verse of the quran clarifying such matter. Unfortunately, the very scripture people claim they acknowledge is from the most knowledgable being they treat with neglect. They resort to arguing in defense of why such proclamation in the quran is not "correct" knowingly or unknowingly. What a calamity!

As regards the topic, i had clearly given verses where God describes His omnipresence, yet, people still argue. What kind of reasoning is this? God's word?!

Have you ever wondered why God in the quran says most people are far worse than animals? Think about it. Peace!
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by sino(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2012
usisky: ^^^^After many many years of assessing the human behaviour, i have come to realize why most people simply lack the capacity to comprehend. It's not that people aren't smart, but it is the-EGO-that blocks our understanding. Most people hold on to certain prejudices:cultura/religious conditioning and are unwilling to let go of such even if it violates commonsense.
Same goes for you bro, you so full of your own stuff, you hardly reason with others...

usisky:
As regards the topic, i had clearly given verses where God describes His omnipresence, yet, people still argue. What kind of reasoning is this? God's word?!

Omnipresent? How please? Quran 2 vs 115 did you read this verse in arabic? if you did, how will you translate it literally?
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by LagosShia: 6:28pm On May 08, 2012
sino:

Omnipresent? How please? Quran 2 vs 115 did you read this verse in arabic? if you did, how will you translate it literally?

brother,verse 2:115 cannot be interpreted literally.it will defy logic that the "face of Allah" is everywhere or can be seen in the west and east.
Re: Is Allah Everywhere??? by sino(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2012
^indeed it can, according to Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan's interpretation, it goes thus: "And to Allah belong the east and the west, so whereever you turn yourselves or your faces there is the face of Allah (and He is High above, over His Throne). Surely! Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures needs, All-Knowing." its just like the yourubas saying "ma lo, mo wa ni eyin re"(go, i am behind you) but really he his not there physically but implies that to mean support. There is the literal interpretation and implied interpretation(literal meaning and technical meaning).
I get your point bro, just wanted to know usisky's understanding of the verse in relation to Allah's omnipresence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

77 Minor Signs Of Qiyamah / In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity / Islam And Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.