Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Depressed Lovergirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed Lovergirl (1016 Views)

Gay And Depressed. / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed Lovergirl by divalin19: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2012
Hi evrybody! I hv bin in a relationship for 4 yrs wit dis luvly guy.he's 21 n am 20.we kept d relationship open i can evn visit him in his family house,we got admission in 2009 but he cudn't go 2 unijos cos of d crisis.d next year he got in BUK KANO.by den i was in my 2nd yr nut i dint mind,as tym went on,we had d bomb blast in kano dis year n his family r planin 2 relocate n he re-wrote JAMB while i am alredy in my 3rd yr. Nw am beginin 2 hv fear cos am d only daugther,wen i graduate my parents wud start watchin out 4 ring in my finger. My boyfriend stil has a long way 2 go but he luvs me 2 bits n our relationship has been void of sex. I cant bear 2 leave him cos of his situation yet am in tyt corner, hv talked 2 him abt dis n he said dat d ball is in my court. Nw am geyin more confused n depressed pls i need mature advise.
Re: Depressed Lovergirl by KINGwax(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2012
For once lemme be good. Sweetheart, success can never be determined by your level of education, though is plays a role too. You're not sacred of when he's ready to marry but when he's financially gonna be ready since as it's going, u thought dt being academically ahead, you'll get there first. But it doesn't alwys work out like that. My uncle got chattered through the help and support of his wife that was financially ahead of him. Now, since 15yrs ago since he's became a chattered accountant, he takes care of the whole family. My friend david read marine technology for ND but was unable to further due to the costssf not available here but abroad. He took to teaching while he saves from his stipends to do another course. Along the way, after yrs of gathering almost 300k for a sandwish programme in OOU, he met a girl he once dated yrs back. The girl is already working and ready to marry. Like play, they got married, the girl not minding his status, when d girl got pregnant, she dropped a suprise for david wit a secured visa in the states. The girl's father is well connected. Now, david has been in the states and will be through this yr.
Sweetheart, u either be an obstacle for your spouse, or a blessing. Pls choose

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Lovergirl by divalin19: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
Tnx alot dat was encouragin
Re: Depressed Lovergirl by tommyboy345: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2012
KINGwax: For once lemme be good. Sweetheart, success can never be determined by your level of education, though is plays a role too. You're not sacred of when he's ready to marry but when he's financially gonna be ready since as it's going, u thought dt being academically ahead, you'll get there first. But it doesn't alwys work out like that. My uncle got chattered through the help and support of his wife that was financially ahead of him. Now, since 15yrs ago since he's became a chattered accountant, he takes care of the whole family. My friend david read marine technology for ND but was unable to further due to the costssf not available here but abroad. He took to teaching while he saves from his stipends to do another course. Along the way, after yrs of gathering almost 300k for a sandwish programme in OOU, he met a girl he once dated yrs back. The girl is already working and ready to marry. Like play, they got married, the girl not minding his status, when d girl got pregnant, she dropped a suprise for david wit a secured visa in the states. The girl's father is well connected. Now, david has been in the states and will be through this yr.

U r on point...

1 Like

Re: Depressed Lovergirl by baggy4luv(m): 1:21am On Apr 14, 2012
relationship is tricky atimes.open ur eyes and pray.but dont wait @ the busstop wishing.
Re: Depressed Lovergirl by divalin19: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2012
^^Tnx but way do u mean by waiting @ d busstop and wishing
Re: Depressed Lovergirl by badmrkt(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2012
KINGwax: For once lemme be good. Sweetheart, success can never be determined by your level of education, though is plays a role too. You're not sacred of when he's ready to marry but when he's financially gonna be ready since as it's going, u thought dt being academically ahead, you'll get there first. But it doesn't alwys work out like that. My uncle got chattered through the help and support of his wife that was financially ahead of him. Now, since 15yrs ago since he's became a chattered accountant, he takes care of the whole family. My friend david read marine technology for ND but was unable to further due to the costssf not available here but abroad. He took to teaching while he saves from his stipends to do another course. Along the way, after yrs of gathering almost 300k for a sandwish programme in OOU, he met a girl he once dated yrs back. The girl is already working and ready to marry. Like play, they got married, the girl not minding his status, when d girl got pregnant, she dropped a suprise for david wit a secured visa in the states. The girl's father is well connected. Now, david has been in the states and will be through this yr.
@op make something outta this comment.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help / Her Plight / Kinda Lost Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.