Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help (1015 Views)

HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by edenplusRomance: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/EdenPlus

"When I was growing up my mum made me wear "hand me down" clothes which were passed down from 3 of my sisters. I rarely had any piece of dress originally purchased for me. This made me the object of scorn and jokes in my
Neighbourhood. I remember feeling shy, ashamed and worthless.

One day I made a vow to myself that I would go to ANY extent to look after myself.

Today I am a well paid banker. However, I have a huge challenge I am in debt.

Every month my salary goes to various creditors from whom
I had previously bought clothes, watches, bags, shoes, head gears, underwears etc some of which
I kept for over a year and are now out of fashion.

I will clock 38 this month unfortunately without a spouse. Most of prospective suitors complain about my lavish lifestyle.

I am confused and helpless, what can I do?"

From www.facebook.com/EdenPlus
Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by kelz88(f): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
See her life. Spending more than she earns. She shouldn't bother blaming her big eye on her childhood woes cos I wont buy it. Ok ohh....good luck clearing your debt.
Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by edenplusRomance: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
What she needs is advice not criticisms...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by kelz88(f): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
She should pro§titute and pay off her debt. Mcheww!!
Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by zicopro(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
do everytin possible to settle down witg a man, a man is ur pride and in d next 5 to 6 yrs u can nt have a child which is calle monopuse. In term of ur spending that is very bad of u becouse u should be sm1 pple should emulate because dat is ur area of study.pls plan on hw 2 invest on land and house they are life investiment no matter hw little u re paid monthly learn to save. Determine to achieve positively and b4 u kw it u wil be on top. Pls wear cloths u hv and save ur money if u continue dis way a beger will be better dan u.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by agb2011(f): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
undecided the confession of a shopaholic
Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by Vicjustice: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
edenplusRomance: https://www.facebook.com/EdenPlus

"When I was growing up my mum made me wear "hand me down" clothes which were passed down from 3 of my sisters. I rarely had any piece of dress originally purchased for me. This made me the object of scorn and jokes in my
Neighbourhood. I remember feeling shy, ashamed and worthless.

One day I made a vow to myself that I would go to ANY extent to look after myself.

Today I am a well paid banker. However, I have a huge challenge I am in debt.

Every month my salary goes to various creditors from whom
I had previously bought clothes, watches, bags, shoes, head gears, underwears etc some of which
I kept for over a year and are now out of fashion.

I will clock 38 this month unfortunately without a spouse. Most of prospective suitors complain about my lavish lifestyle.

I am confused and helpless, what can I do?"

From www.facebook.com/EdenPlus
I thought as much that this is some sort of foreign story when i observed the facebook link: hardly would you find a Nairaland woman with such degree of honesty about her private life

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by echobee(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
true talk. my advise for her, she should learn to bring her statues down and ave a budget monthly.
Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP get married and settle down
Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by brainchild78(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
your lavished lifestyle is a symptom of self indisipline which needs immediate attention. I do not know your religious conviction but I suggest that you need spiritual and psychological assistance. Furthermore, you should learn to appreciate yourself more and overlook temperary superficial gratification. Ultimately I recommend that you remain positive and believe that good things will follow through.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
^you're right you need to have self discipline, you don't know what the future holds, what if tomorrow you were jobless, luckily you have defined the problem and admitted that you need help, so what you should do is look into materials or books that will help curtail the habit, i wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had A Crush On Another Man's Wife / Which Do U Prefer? / Guys Would You Take Her To Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.