Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104995 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
methodman: My stake for the week.....

LonG EJ till 107.00 long GJ till 129.00....long Gold till 1680....long EU till 1.3200.

Caution bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
welcome you all to season six, season of pips, welcome also u'all to a brand new week and may will be bless with lots of pips. cheesy cheesy

i hereby declare my shop open for the week grin grin

embarassed embarassedif you think gu will go up then u are sitting on a long thing embarassed embarassed

just a little retracement and downtrend continues for the rest of the week embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
[size=21pt]ANALYSIS ON EURUSD APRIL 16TH- APRIL 20TH[/size]http://swanfxgroup./2012/04/15/analysis-on-eurusd-april-16th-april-20th/
have a nice trading week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
already on short position on uj@ 81.123 profit target is 50pips grin

join me at ur own risk grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by 9ja4u(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
silibaba: already on short position on uj@ 81.123 profit target is 50pips grin

join me at ur own risk grin grin
@SIlibaba being riding since last week....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
9ja4u:
@SIlibaba being riding since last week....

ride on my brother. u re on the right track. wink

i want to sell ucf/usd very soon. keeping an eye on it shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2012
bond777: Good day guys and babes

Pls help me thank God for His mercy and faithfullness. Had an accident last week but to the glory of God i came out unhurt and unscratched (pic attached below). To God be all the glory. May He bless us with plenty green pips to replace what was lost.

Cheers cheesy

Kai we thank God oh Bond777 GO will continue to keep you for us dont worry you will get a better car in JESUS CHRIST Name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by methodman(m): 1:14am On Apr 16, 2012
Entry placed...... EU entered at 1.3049 for TP: 1.3200 and EJ entered from 105.67 for 107.00. not closing my trades till it reaches my tp.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by 9ja4u(m): 1:20am On Apr 16, 2012
blink182: You obviously didn't read my post properly.

Ok let me explain in my own terms what a margin call is. It is when you place a trade, then the trade goes against you. With brokers like marketiva, even if you didn't put stop loss, they will end the trade when it gets to a certain level. With meta4 platform brokers, you lose all the money in your account and the account goes into negative like happened to me with litefx-this means you don't only lose your money but you go into debt. For example if the account becomes -40, if you fund again, instead of your money being in your account, -40$ will be subtracted automatically and whatever is left is yours.

You might not understand what ℓ̊ wrote above but in lay man terms if you sit in front of your computer while having a margin call, either you shi. t for body or you catch cold. Guy you don't want to experience it.

If you eventually learn, please demo trade-trading with fake currency, for at least 3 months, even if you make +300 pips your first week and people start calling you FX guru, continue the demo. If you hurry τ̅☺ fund live account and the money get accident. Do not say there is a conspiracy behind it. That's FX for you.

As for learning, visit babypips dot com to learn. There is no magic. As for strategies, ℓ̊ will send a sh. it load of indicators that is if ℓ̊ haven't deleted them including London rush and FX analyzer. Even robots, tons and tons of useless softwares. Guy ℓ̊ de vex, in the long run FX is a waste of time, I stand to be corrected.
Old boy you couldn't have said it better. I have been there and experienced all the above, but the funny thing i couldn't let go and i haven't. Right now i am turning the corner and it has being 3 years nerve racking journey . All i can say, FX is a personal thing, is either the bug catch you really hard and you go all the way or na half bite then you fall by the way side.... But i neva did robots or bought any of the so called FX software Neva believed in them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Objectivity: 1:24am On Apr 16, 2012
@blink182: Please am also new to Forex and will like to get as much information and strategies that you think can get me going from your experience.
You can reach me here: davoj1@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2012
eu is almost ripe for buy shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by wizecoder: 1:54am On Apr 16, 2012
Hunmmmm...
All i have to say is thank you EURO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 1:57am On Apr 16, 2012
watching gold with an eagle eyes forming double bottom on 1hr timeframe shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by wizecoder: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2012
Objectivity: @blink182: Please am also new to Forex and will like to get as much information and strategies that you think can get me going from your experience.

try..... babypips.com
and get a mentor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2012
Longed Gu @1.5825 sl@1.5798 tp open will close manually let see how it play out today. goodluck mate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 2:44am On Apr 16, 2012
fxisreal: Longed Gu @1.5825 sl@1.5798 tp open will close manually let see how it play out today. goodluck mate

could be risky bro.

i would wait for anoda good entry to still sell cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 2:54am On Apr 16, 2012
silibaba:

could be risky bro.

i would wait for anoda good entry to still sell cool

bros my gut say sell but my chart ask me to buy, so i have to follow my chart. with a tight sl. hope i catch d bottom.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 3:06am On Apr 16, 2012
fxisreal:

bros my gut say sell but my chart ask me to buy, so i have to follow my chart. with a tight sl. hope i catch d bottom.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Fxwarrior: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2012
methodman: My stake for the week.....
LonG EJ till 107.00 long GJ till 129.00....long Gold till 1680....long EU till 1.3200.
How are you managing these trades and on what basis did you make these calls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Fxwarrior: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2012
silibaba: eu is almost ripe for buy shocked
EU ripe for buy??!You have forgotten how long it took us to get to this level.For your info., if 1.29xx level is breached we may not see 1.3000 again this week because it has formed a strong support and barrier.A support once broken becomes a resistance.If I want to trade on EU,I will rather put a SELL STOP at 1.2980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2012
with ej, neva a dull moment. i still have my eyes on eu and gu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2012
I expect a retracement in EU to 1.3120 before the downward continuation resumes.what do you think?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2012
Not yet time 2 buy eu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2012
9ja4u:
Old boy you couldn't have said it better. I have been there and experienced all the above, but the funny thing i couldn't let go and i haven't. Right now i am turning the corner and it has being 3 years nerve racking journey . All i can say, FX is a personal thing, is either the bug catch you really hard and you go all the way or na half bite then you fall by the way side.... But i neva did robots or bought any of the so called FX software Neva believed in them
I didn't leave too oh, but fapturbo is what I use presently, but the thing messes up at times. Now now sha, I'm on leave.

Objectivity: @blink182: Please am also new to Forex and will like to get as much information and strategies that you think can get me going from your experience.
Go to babypips and get a mentor as someone suggested earlier, giving the softwares is no problem but if you dont know how to use it, it will be just useless in your system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2012
mekuzoil: I expect a retracement in EU to 1.3120 before the downward continuation resumes.what do you think?
that may not be so fast.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2012
If eu price break 1.3000 it may be another ''go to south'' 4 now am watching and not trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Daovris: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2012
Guys Check this out Please note this was not generated by me...[img]http://www.keyforex.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Kashif(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2012
Here I come again. Please watch well before you buy GU and EU. Supports are poised to be breached. Remember, this is forex, and NOTHING is cast in stone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2012
The deteriorating situation in Spain (see below) was the main trigger for Friday's distinctively bearish tone, a sentiment which infected Asia overnight. The single currency is threatening to break 1.30, down two big figures from Friday's high in Asia. European equities back-pedalled rapidly, with the Spanish IBEX 35 down 3.6% and the DAX 2.5% lower. Peripheral European bond yields were under continued pressure, with the Spanish 10yr bond yield near 6.0% again amidst reports that numerous Spanish banks need to borrow from the ECB. This followed news earlier in the day that Spanish bank borrowing from the ECB soared by 50% last month; moreover, these lenders have accounted for almost 30% of the total long-term loans offered by the ECB. This renewed bout of risk aversion provided both the dollar and the yen with a fresh boost. Interestingly, gold, that other safe-haven in times of panic, missed out again. Sterling outperformed most other currencies – EUR/GBP fell to 0.8230.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Concept(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2012
Buying GU & EU is a mirage. I am seeing sell all the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.