Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105029 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by EngrBright(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
Can sb advice me on the minimum internet speed in bps required for successful forex Trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
1.29xx calling
1.56xx calling too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by surveycash(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2012
Welcome to Season Six

Happy Pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2012
Fxwarrior:

As far as I am concerned the thread is serving it's purpose except for people who drop unsolicited adverts.We!are one family here and care about each other. We try to carry each other along.
This response did not add even a drop of value. You call yourself Fxwarrior, why not prove it to us and follow my recommendation. By the way, I first traded forex December 2006 with the $5 gift from marketiva. Traded virtually every platform from alpari, fxdd, litefx, fxopen, fxpro. Finally settled with fxpro. I could intimidate a newbie with my experience but the bottom line is I've had enough margin calls. Having margin calls as far as ℓ̊ am concerned means you are nobody with FX. So can anyone of this forex family follow my recommendation?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2012
aguiyi: this is one reason why i dont like this thread making it to the front page.

Me too!!! angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by rocketphysicist(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2012
blink182: This response did not add even a drop of value. You call yourself Fxwarrior, why not prove it to us and follow my recommendation. By the way, I first traded forex December 2006 with the $5 gift from marketiva. Traded virtually every platform from alpari, fxdd, litefx, fxopen, fxpro. Finally settled with fxpro. I could intimidate a newbie with my experience but the bottom line is I've had enough margin calls. Having margin calls as far as ℓ̊ am concerned means you are nobody with FX. So can anyone of this forex family follow my recommendation?
@blink182 I'm a newbie and would like for you to teach me how to trade forex, here is my email: omosomizy@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
blink182: This response did not add even a drop of value. You call yourself Fxwarrior, why not prove it to us and follow my recommendation. By the way, I first traded forex December 2006 with the $5 gift from marketiva. Traded virtually every platform from alpari, fxdd, litefx, fxopen, fxpro. Finally settled with fxpro. I could intimidate a newbie with my experience but the bottom line is I've had enough margin calls. Having margin calls as far as ℓ̊ am concerned means you are nobody with FX. So can anyone of this forex family follow my recommendation?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by bond777(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Good day guys and babes

Pls help me thank God for His mercy and faithfullness. Had an accident last week but to the glory of God i came out unhurt and unscratched (pic attached below). To God be all the glory. May He bless us with plenty green pips to replace what was lost.

Cheers cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by stolenstone: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
@bond, God in heaven God above!!!!! Are you kidding me Thank God for ur life ooo. Its well with you! You will recover all by His grace
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
@bond i thank God for ur life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
WOW bond, God no go let you die now, not yet your time i believe..

We thank God for your life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by frenchman2: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
bond777: Good day guys and babes

Pls help me thank God for His mercy and faithfullness. Had an accident last week but to the glory of God i came out unhurt and unscratched (pic attached below). To God be all the glory. May He bless us with plenty green pips to replace what was lost.

Cheers cheesy

God is faithful. Hope you did thanksgiving in your church today.

We thank God for your life.

it's not your/our portion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by samyng(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2012

Cheers cheesy

wow Praise God.. Thank God nothing happened to you..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
WOW!!! Bond, thank God you are unhurt! Na wetin we go chop we dey find, make God nor let us jam wetin go chop us o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
JamesBond, no worry. Actor no dey die. You must live to continue to catch your pips, IJN grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Fxwarrior: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
I consider these unsolicited adverts to be well getting out of hand.I therefore call for the moderators to expedite necessary actions to bring back sanity to this thread.Some posts should be placed in sections allocated for them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Bond, we thank God for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by methodman(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
wow....just a thin line btw life and death. What a narrow escape. I am so happy for you bro. Dont worry jare...we go make more pips before this month runs out. U go upgrade by new one by his grace. Just have faith
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by methodman(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
My stake for the week.....

LonG EJ till 107.00 long GJ till 129.00....long Gold till 1680....long EU till 1.3200.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
methodman: My stake for the week.....

LonG EJ till 107.00 long GJ till 129.00....long Gold till 1680....long EU till 1.3200.
gbam !!! you correct grin GU EU going up today with a jump i can perceive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
mekuzoil: Bond, we thank God for you.
ℓ̊ dey tell u. L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Imadeit: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
rocketphysicist:
@blink182 I'm a newbie and would like for you to teach me how to trade forex, here is my email: omosomizy@yahoo.com
You obviously didn't read my post properly.

Ok let me explain in my own terms what a margin call is. It is when you place a trade, then the trade goes against you. With brokers like marketiva, even if you didn't put stop loss, they will end the trade when it gets to a certain level. With meta4 platform brokers, you lose all the money in your account and the account goes into negative like happened to me with litefx-this means you don't only lose your money but you go into debt. For example if the account becomes -40, if you fund again, instead of your money being in your account, -40$ will be subtracted automatically and whatever is left is yours.

You might not understand what ℓ̊ wrote above but in lay man terms if you sit in front of your computer while having a margin call, either you shi. t for body or you catch cold. Guy you don't want to experience it.

If you eventually learn, please demo trade-trading with fake currency, for at least 3 months, even if you make +300 pips your first week and people start calling you FX guru, continue the demo. If you hurry τ̅☺ fund live account and the money get accident. Do not say there is a conspiracy behind it. That's FX for you.

As for learning, visit babypips dot com to learn. There is no magic. As for strategies, ℓ̊ will send a sh. it load of indicators that is if ℓ̊ haven't deleted them including London rush and FX analyzer. Even robots, tons and tons of useless softwares. Guy ℓ̊ de vex, in the long run FX is a waste of time, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by lawson007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
Bond777 God has proved his presence in your life once again.We give Him thanks. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by ItGeek(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2012

Cheers cheesy

Thank God for your life bond, The Lord will bless you with more pips to recover.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Divinejoy: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
blink182: You obviously didn't read my post properly.

Ok let me explain in my own terms what a margin call is. It is when you place a trade, then the trade goes against you. With brokers like marketiva, even if you didn't put stop loss, they will end the trade when it gets to a certain level. With meta4 platform brokers, you lose all the money in your account and the account goes into negative like happened to me with litefx-this means you don't only lose your money but you go into debt. For example if the account becomes -40, if you fund again, instead of your money being in your account, -40$ will be subtracted automatically and whatever is left is yours.

You might not understand what ℓ̊ wrote above but in lay man terms if you sit in front of your computer while having a margin call, either you shi. t for body or you catch cold. Guy you don't want to experience it.

If you eventually learn, please demo trade-trading with fake currency, for at least 3 months, even if you make +300 pips your first week and people start calling you FX guru, continue the demo. If you hurry τ̅☺ fund live account and the money get accident. Do not say there is a conspiracy behind it. That's FX for you.

As for learning, visit babypips dot com to learn. There is no magic. As for strategies, ℓ̊ will send a sh. it load of indicators that is if ℓ̊ haven't deleted them including London rush and FX analyzer. Even robots, tons and tons of useless softwares. Guy ℓ̊ de vex, in the long run FX is a waste of time, I stand to be corrected.
It is not sir. There is a secret to success behind every biz in life and Forex is not an exception. Its just that hardly will any one truely show you there fishing hole. Sorry about your margin calls anyway but don't give up yet.

@bond777
Thank God for His saving grace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ Bond77, thank God for your life
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
methodman: My stake for the week.....

ur eyes are open. as for me am being carfull with the shorts that just initiated. more pips to our accounts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2012

Cheers cheesy

my bro where we 4 start. I thank GOD 4 this miracle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
bond777@ honestly i thank God for showing you mercy. lets not forget to give God due praise. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.