Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Engagement Advice Seriously Demanded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement Advice Seriously Demanded (665 Views)

Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engagement Advice Seriously Demanded by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
This is not a prank but serious life scenerio. I frequent this household and the mother of the house want me to marry her first daughter. She has often joked about it and seriously talk me to it. She has also mentioned it to her husband in a manner the husband gets the drift. Her daughter consequently dont buy the idea of her mum pressuring her into marriage more possibly recommending a man to her. Mum and daughter do have fight over me because of mothers overbearing attitude. The daughter has confided to her mother severally that a man interested in her should approach her personally not recommendation.
Anywhere,because of her mother pressure too,i have instantly developed a feeling for the young lady. most time i visits,she normally carry a straight face as if i dont exist. Now,how do i approach her and convince her that indeed i have feelings for her not because of her mother recommendations. Please,i dread rejection like HIV/AIDS.
Help...no bashing,no derailing,no hating.
N.B. We are from different ethnicity
Re: Engagement Advice Seriously Demanded by deshclones(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince: This is not a prank but serious life scenerio. I frequent this household and the mother of the house want me to marry her first daughter. She has often joked about it and seriously talk me to it. She has also mentioned it to her husband in a manner the husband gets the drift. Her daughter consequently dont buy the idea of her mum pressuring her into marriage more possibly recommending a man to her. Mum and daughter do have fight over me because of mothers overbearing attitude. The daughter has confided to her mother severally that a man interested in her should approach her personally not recommendation.
Anywhere,because of her mother pressure too,i have instantly developed a feeling for the young lady. most time i visits,she normally carry a straight face as if i dont exist. Now,how do i approach her and convince her that indeed i have feelings for her not because of her mother recommendations. Please,i dread rejection like HIV/AIDS.
Help...no bashing,no derailing,no hating.
N.B. We are from different ethnicity

so you no dey take rokiatu to sheraton again shocked shocked shocked
Re: Engagement Advice Seriously Demanded by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
deshclones:

so you no dey take rokiatu to sheraton again shocked shocked shocked
Putting spanner to works...must you pay attention to every details?
Mtcheeeeew...Niggas with disrepect for laid down rules.
Re: Engagement Advice Seriously Demanded by deshclones(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince:
Putting spanner to works...must you pay attention to every details?
Mtcheeeeew...Niggas with disrepect for laid down rules.

shut up that leaking tap u shamelessly call a mouth....you bloody serial liar...

This your story na correct D.O.A....try another gist jor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Engagement Advice Seriously Demanded by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
^you still a silly wag. How come you misrepresent my intentions. I said i want to take Goldie to sheraton not Rokiatu. What is it you have with Rokiatu because i can sense you are mentally impaired

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments For Being A Good Inlaw / Get Bigger And Stay Longer With Our Spray !!! Best Solution. / My First Experience Trying To Woo A Girl..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.