Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

If You Are His Wife What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are His Wife What Would You Do? (665 Views)

Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are His Wife What Would You Do? by Kagawa: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Wife drops him @ the airport in Abuja to board dana airline to Lagos, few minutes he pinged his wife claiming he is boarding and later switched of his phone. He turned back to sleep in his mistress house there in Abuja and never actually boarded. After the crash, the whole family were crying and thinking of going to Lagos for his corpse. He appeared and gave his confession. If you are his wife what would you do??
Re: If You Are His Wife What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
How many times will i answer this question today? angry
Re: If You Are His Wife What Would You Do? by Kagawa: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
answer it again naaa
sexkillz: How many times will i answer this question today? angry

(1) (Reply)

Black Woman Thinks All Black Men Are Arseholes - Do You Agree With Her?(video) / If You Truly Love A Lady Whom Once Had It With A Mere Friend, Can U Marry Her? / Nairaland Best Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.