Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. (11837 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2007
@ bashali aka nigeriaone, i have told you severally to never attempt to justify your position to being a christain or being born-again. It gives christainity a bad name, with you unrepentant tribalistic tendencies, even calling Tony Rapu's name, how desperate can you get.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by willy4: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2007
bashali:

denex,    grafikdon,  Afam, now that you see picture of the south east when compare to just Oyo state from satellite , you must have given up. If the senate refuse to create state, the west should pull out of Nigeria.
Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaa. Fear will not let Yoruba(West) to declare Oduduwa Rep/ or pull out of Nigeria.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2007
bashali:

denex, grafikdon, Afam, now that you see picture of the south east when compare to just Oyo state from satellite , you must have given up. If the senate refuse to create state, the west should pull out of Nigeria.

You shouldn't be addressing us on the forum address those that can take the decision as regards the West pulling out of Nigeria.

Well, at least the Igbos tried it in the past, so it is not new.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2007
buluti , take me out of your discuss and face the issue,  Buluti, you assume we do not know who you are,  We do,  So take me out of this discussion.

Buluti,  You see because your heart is full of evil and cheat. That why I use Tony Rapu name,  At least he is a christian,  and he would be able to tell you the truth. Your problem is that you are scared of the truth. Nothing in the world would change the truth. Makama pen can not change the truth. Your lies can not change the truth. You propadaga machine can not change the truth.

Look at that picture of Ibadan again,  and it give you a clue to what the real population is ,  So I am trying to save Nigeria from future problem. If you can put All the major cities in Ibadan ,  so imagine what is multiple of the population ,  It may be 4 times what the population of the yoruba to the some part of the north is,   Now imagine if there is a war,  Assume Yorubas have  4 times the population,  You think genocide would not be the only thing.

Look I see genocide in Nigeria future, that why I am doing this,  Nigeria would break up if we continue the way we are going. So i want Nigeria to work,  A big national is good for the economy. When the Yoruba youth discover that they have been cheated and they have the uphand,  And if they go for Genocide. They would be able to break up Nigeria. People would die,  And I believe we can stop this before it happen. This is what I like about the white man. They are very good in predicting the future, 

What they do is gather information and they know that In Principle,  That action and reaction are equal and opposite,  Look the reaction to this cheating would be bloodly and would cause the federal of Nigeria to break up,  Look go and ask ,   village square admin. I wrote once on his site that IBB would not be president,  even when all things favour IBB , did it not come to past,  And I am tell you again,  that if they do not correct it. Nigeria would break up. get that into your head,   
The bible says if you look at that cloud , you could tell it would rain,  And I am telling you that If they do not correct the injustice Nigeria would be history. Take that to the bank.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2007
nigeriaone:

buluti , take me out of your discuss and face the issue, Buluti, you assume we do not know who you are, We do, So take me out of this discussion.

We? Abeg which people be the we?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2007
buluti , take me out of your discuss and face the issue,  Buluti, you assume we do not know who you are,  We do,  So take me out of this discussion.

Buluti,  You see because your heart is full of evil and cheat. That why I use Tony Rapu name,  At least he is a christian,  and he would be able to tell you the truth. Your problem is that you are scared of the truth. Nothing in the world would change the truth. Makama pen can not change the truth. Your lies can not change the truth. You propadaga machine can not change the truth.

Look at that picture of Ibadan again,  and it give you a clue to what the real population is ,  So I am trying to save Nigeria from future problem. If you can put All the major cities in Ibadan ,  so imagine what is multiple of the population ,  It may be 4 times what the population of the yoruba to the some part of the north is,   Now imagine if there is a war,  Assume Yorubas have  4 times the population,  You think genocide would not be the only thing.

Look I see genocide in Nigeria future, that why I am doing this,  Nigeria would break up if we continue the way we are going. So i want Nigeria to work,  A big national is good for the economy. When the Yoruba youth discover that they have been cheated and they have the uphand,  And if they go for Genocide. They would be able to break up Nigeria. People would die,  And I believe we can stop this before it happen. This is what I like about the white man. They are very good in predicting the future, 

What they do is gather information and they know that In Principle,  That action and reaction are equal and opposite,  Look the reaction to this cheating would be bloodly and would cause the federal of Nigeria to break up,  Look go and ask ,   village square admin. I wrote once on his site that IBB would not be president,  even when all things favour IBB , did it not come to past,  And I am tell you again,  that if they do not correct it. Nigeria would break up. get that into your head,   
The bible says if you look at that cloud , you could tell it would rain,  And I am telling you that If they do not correct the injustice Nigeria would be history. Take that to the bank. Take a look again, and ask yourself if you really need a prophet to know what the future hold and if Nigeria would not break up.

http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=40530708e019c4ce063835d50dd0e16b&topic=7623.0

The whole of Igbo land from satellite picture,  while the second is Oyo state,  and the third picture is Ibadan with all of the main northern cities apart from kano inside

oyo state

ibadan

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by illusion2: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2007
Comedy central !!

Nigeria1,
Pls leave your religion out of this please. Try to[b] listen [/b] to other people's point of view. Brandishing your beliefs & pastors names won't get you anywhere.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2007
I am not ,  Look Tony is a doctor. so he knows alot about science,  doctor look at clinical pictures. Now back to what we were saying. You see some people in the science field believe that black people brain is lower than monkey,  I never believe it, but now I am beginning to doubt if they are not right. Why? you see, experiment have shown that when you take a picture of a monkey and show the monkey the picture,  the monkey would start jumping up and shouting to indicate that he knows he is the one in the picture,  but now look at all of you on nairaland,  afam buluti, and even Mr makama,  you can not pass this simple science experiment ,  We have shown you picture still you did not jump,  Are you saying your brain is lower than monkey,  That is why all of the over 60 black nation in the world are failure,  because you lack the brain or what?? even monkey pass this test,  why not you people and mr makama, ?? you people are disgree to black people.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
And your brain is the most refined of all! You are an unrepentant, adamant, superficial, malignant, treacherous ethnic bigot ,religious zealot and an irresponsible enthusiast. Continue to pray for that 'genocide' you hear, Mr 'Hutu Tutsi' 'Burn Again'. How can we not get brain damage by reading through your disjointed irrational and repulsive childish twaddle? grin

Well done, Mr Pot. cool
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2007
look at an ethnic bigot, who is online 24 hrs looking for how he would destroy yorubas, jumping from one website to another,

Have you ever heard about Major Gideon Orkar, Captain N Harley Empere, Captain Perebo A Dakolo,  and  Mukoro,  My brother,  This may repeat it self again,  I mean the Orkar coup,  even the national assembly that is refusing to create state, God save them if they are all still alife to tell their story,  When Orkar coup was to happen ,  we all saw the hand right on the wall,  but the cabal refused to change their mind,  let avoid this nonsense again,  Orkar coup was based on correcting injustice,  It may happen again,  if we fail to correct injustice in our society,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
I say Mr. Pastor 'Burn Again', continue to pray for that genocide in Nigeria. If you believe in the murder of innocent Nigerians who have no hand in the 'injustice' I wonder what they teach you in that church of yours. What really makes you different from a Nothern Muslim fanatic who goes on a killing spree anytime an slowpoke from planet pluto draws Muhammad with 4 breasts and lip stick?

Fortunately, people like you are just the puppy that is all bark and no bite. We thank God for that. smiley

But on a lighter note. Chief Nigeria1, the way you speak with authority on things you do not know makes you the greatest comedian of our time.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
what ever your name is , you make me laugh, When the time comes, You would see who would laugh, Go ask the admin of villagesquare, when i said IBB would not be president. I think they deleted it, I am saying it again, I know your prophet in Nigeria claim all is well abi, even when it is not well, Like i alway say, write down today date, When orkar coup took place, The capital was in lagos and it was difficult for them, Now that the capital is in abuja, It would be very very easy for them. They would just declear and all of you in Abuja, would remain there, and those of them below the niger benue would remain, that Time our friend bankole, Will really kole in Abuja, na joke,

Una want cheat Ok, your worst nightmare is about to come, your prophet claim he see all well abi, I do not, Look mr, I am not from any of the state i ask them to create, I am not from zaria, apa, owena or oke ogun,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 3:00am On Nov 27, 2007
I could care less if you're from Ndwandwe or Amangwana State. Continue peddling your disjointed twaddle, it is one heckuva rib cracker. Unrefined crude comedy, can't get better than that.

We shall crown you the greatest comedian on Nairaland. Going by the rate at which you throw tantrums on issues you do not know, you might as well grab the universal comedy crown. grin

Seriously Naigeria1, jokes aside, you have a swell sense of humour, because there's no way you can be serious with 99.9% of your posts in this thread. I say you are good at what you do (COMEDY). smiley
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 6:00am On Nov 27, 2007
see
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2007
see what i said about experiment of the monkey, This is the lowest I have ever seen human go, people like you are the reason why people look down on black people, because you speak like people without brain,

You see some people in the science field believe that black people brain is lower than monkey,  I never believe it, but now I am beginning to doubt if they are not right. Why? you see, experiment have shown that when you take a picture of a monkey and show the monkey the picture,  the monkey would start jumping up and shouting to indicate that he knows he is the one in the picture,  but now look at all of you on nairaland,  afam buluti, and even Mr makama,  you can not pass this simple science experiment ,  We have shown you picture still you did not jump,  Are you saying your brain is lower than monkey,  That is why all of the over 60 black nation in the world are failure,  because you lack the brain or what?? even monkey pass this test,  why not you people and mr makama, ?? you people are disgree to black people.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by ono(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2007
I've just fallen off my chair here in the office.

Nigeria1, please fire down. I dey enjoy your gist.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by willy4: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
nigeria1:

We have shown you picture still you did not jump,  Are you saying your brain is lower than monkey,  That is why all of the over 60% black nation in the world are failure,  because you lack the brain or what?? even monkey pass this test,  why not you people?? you people are disgree to black people.
Here comes a man of truth, this means that the affairs of this country mismanaged by your tribe and the Hausa/Fulanis since 47 years ago, can not even equalled the standard of management/accountability of a Monkey in the Jungle, a test monkey got Excellent in management and accountability , they did not even pass,
Kudos Bro nigeria 1grin cheesy
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
willy, mr tribe man , so your tribe man have not been ministers before,  which tribe are you from,  and i would name that man from your tribe who failed Nigeria too.

why are you laughing ono, i am serious,  In this day and times,  science information is been pass over to Mr makama and his supporter clue on nairaland,  and this people behaviour  is  still like  the villagers instead of Makama to save Nigeria the disgrace, he is still talking, 

We are really backward,  if all this people like makama and his nairaland supporter club are all we have , there is no future for Nigeria,  The rest of the world have move on technologically and we are still trying to find out if satellite picture are true or from Okija ,  And you people want us back to Nigeria,  abi,  to collect and use pit toilet. Nigeria need to catch up with technology and stop been stupid.  Can you imagine that Nigeria have 360 adult at the national assembly,  grown up men,  who claim that they went to university,  and some of them have computer at home,  and may have seen the satellite pictures and have refused to opposite the census  at the National assembly,  or ask for it to be cancel.  It tell you the level and thinking of this men. Nigeria need real men to defend its honour. And one Nigeria preacher claim he can see the light at the end of the tunnel for Nigeria,   that should make you weep and not laught my brother,  this is the 21 century, 

People are still using lamp in Nigeria and not electricity,  and some of us live abroad with electrical engineering degrees,  and you did not see the national assembly or the presidency give us called to come and resolve the problem,  then now appoint people with no background in electrical engineering to solve NEPA problem,  it is a shame,   My brother you need to weep , not laugh. i am weeping for nigeria and nigerian,    look there is nothing difficult in solving nepa problem.

1 Like

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2007
afam , how mosquitos in nigeria nowadays, do you know he most go on 40 fasting and prayer before i can become one of his client. thank God for tech and science, Continue to live in your stone age in nigeria, grown up nigeria.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2007
The way to get rid of tribalism is to change the constitution of Nigeria and make your state of origin , your state of birth,    And you start a new program and put people like afam , makama under special mind changing program to eliminate the tribalism in them,

http://NigeriaONE.com
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ nigeria1, its okay to talk plain nonsense, upside down and be a comedian.

Please stop advertising your crappy website. We are not interested.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2007
@nigeria1 abi na nigeriaone,

What exactly do you do in the US?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
Buluti, http://NigeriaONE.com you claim is crappy website,  you are really a comedian really. It is Nigeria first state of the technology website,  Do you know any other nigeria website with sure high backend technology. I have not seen,  and When did you become "WE". Let people judge for themself. They would agree with our principle that black man get more brain pass monkey. We run 24 hours radio and television to over 190 countries in the world, including nigeria home movies. And we would run telephone lines into your home in future. We are trying to change the way the world think about nigeria and nigerian.

Afam what i do now is personal. I hear that robbers don increase for nigeria. next thing you go ask me for my bank account,  Na joke,   Or do you want to see my picture,  Dont worry when i come to Nigeria you would see me on television. guess which program. it would be network. send  me your picture,  Afam to shock you,  my second small cousin are half igbos.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2007
afam were are you.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2007
Are you just catching fun or are you really serious with your comments?

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that you are an adult to begin with.

I asked you for your job because I just wanted to know a job that would require the services of people with very low level of reasoning, that's all.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 6:14am On Nov 30, 2007
And i thank God for it,

You this afam, you no know say i fit be your boss sha, ??
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2007
nigeria1:

And i thank God for it,

You this afam, you no know say i fit be your boss sha, ??

I guess you are right there because any idiot can be a boss.

But for me I would rather go into unemployment market than have a boss that reasons like you, na curse?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by illusion2: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2007
I have visited the Nigeriaone website& with all due respects I must agree it is to a large extent quite crappy,

There's so much information staring you in the face & the grammar would actually damage Nigeria's reputation.

How functional & user friendly a website is,is actully what make it highly rated,not the back end technlogy.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2007
www.nigeriaone.com or www..com?

www.nigeriaone.com is a frame based website drawing data from www..com.

Funny thing is that when you try to go directly to www..com you are redirected to www.nigeriaone.com.

Even the forum has .com as it's name.

@nigeriaone,

Abeg, wetin be the connection between nigeriaone.com and .com?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2007
afam i do not want to be on the same level with you,  continue your abuse. What you call a crappy, i company in canada, have decided to model their own after us. Afam you see the google satellite picture is on telephone directory over here,  So you and Makama better wake up. That Satellite picture is ready to stay. And Nigeria have to change. It should not matter which tribal is more,  what matter is the character of the leader. I am so sorry Afam you can call me names,  The rest of the world would not change the satellite picture for you and mr makama,  The Nigeria census figure need to be cancel.

illusion2 , is the international version of NigeriaONE.com. Time have not been my friend to modified it. We also would have ThisGlobeCanada, ThisGlobeUK,This GLobeUSA. But we are still working on it. Funds too.
.com is located in Canada, Toronto. we hope to bring information to the world.

.com provider telephone, internet and cable service, before 15th of december, we would give anyone living in canada 40% their telephone,internet and cable services if their call for service 647 405 8372.

We would also run international from Canada too. martketing Nigeria can help companies in canada or the USA willing to do business in africa or Nigeria get batter and accurate information and can also link with govt officer,  even upto the presidency,  to avoid fraud which we see over the internet.   Nigerian companies willing to do business in canada or the USA. We can help them too. We also can market Nigerian or canadian or the USA product.

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
@nigeria1,

It is very clear that you are not balanced.

I never called your website crappy. I simply stated that we have 2 different domain names resolving to a single frame based website and needed to know the connection between the two names.

Even the telephone company name is way too different from a domain name .com

Next time, read through very well and pay attention when responding to questions especially those you are addressing in your replies.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
if you like you keep on changing and editing the post, like i told u b/4. i know who u are,  give up the satellite picture stay. Afam I know you are 419,  You or mr makama can't change my mind or the billions of people who have access to google earth,  The lies are over,  even the court system already confirm edo state election,  Look how long would nigeria and nigerian continue in this 419,  419 no dey tried una,  Do you have to run scam all your lifes in Nigeria.  Look when a white person need money,  he goes to get a second job,  you now sit in Nigeria, looking for how you want to scam them. you are a thief. You thief you are given all of us , bad name,  see what happened to your brother,  we would do the same to you soon,   [url]http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/topic,7604.0.html[/url]  I would continue to expose the fraud,  continue to abuse me,  I would get your picture and deal you have done,  I may even ask sowore to come after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy Social Media, Presidency Tells Supporters / Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Zim In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.