Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. (11838 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by willy4: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2007
nigeria1:

God judge a man on his heart. Leave God to Judge me,   Cheating others is wrong. It is sin against God. The Wrong against the Yoruba need to be corrected. Or else Nigeria would soon end up like Tutus and Hutus case,  You can only cheat people for sometime, 
Another yoruba noise maker, area boys style.
when will yoruba start exhibiting the HUTU way?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2007
nigeria1:

And to the man that claim that Igbo are 30% every state, You make me laugh.

Look 90% of the Igbo adult in lagos are into trade. they own stores, How many store in lagos, let says 200,000 stores . If you use that your claim of 30%, that they own 30% of the store, Let use 40% , the yoruba and other Nigerian run the other stores,

200,000 in lagos , if one man own a store each, and Each Igbo man have 7 children, and one wife, making 9 per household,

40% of 200,000 is = 200000 * 40/ 100= 80,000 stores,

80,000 x 9( igbo household) = 720,000 igbos in lagos,

720,000/ 17 million= 4.4% of Lagos,

How many seller in a store to a buyer, for every seller, there are at least 20 buyer, Most of them are yorubas,

Why don't you simply join 'youths' and 'police' to chase women in trousers and mini skirts? Are you telling me the only Igbo people in Lagos are the 'traders' with their '200, 000' stores and '7 children'? shocked Dude, how old are you. . . 'cause sometimes you rave and rant like a 12 yr old boy drunk on a bucket of soda. It's pretty hard to have any meaningful discussion with you because your views are very distorted and irrational.

Don't you get tired of this your 'peeping tom' 'satellite ' that shows us 'everything' on the ground, including those who use coco yam leaves to wipe off after taking a dump?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2007
i no get time
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2007
Good for you, my brother. Try not to speak with authority on things you do not know. cool cheesy
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2007
At last Nigeria1 has decided to shut up.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2007
This is typical of most of our leaders today, they take decisions based on their little abi na limited knowledge and yet would not want to learn anything.

Nigeria1 is basically looking for government patronage, the other time he was organizing a welcome party for the wife of Yar'adua in the US.

I just pray that Nigeria does not fall into the hands of people like this man.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
90% of the people of lagos are traders,  either yoruba or Igbo or hausa,

FSU: You called Adeboye a thief. good lucky to you. If your reaction is based on so called NVS or the useless debate on Nairaland,  about about export of cars,  I want to tell you that Ghadi is the head of special project in the Redeemed North America, this is according to Pastor Jame fadele,  when I spoke to him about 3 month ago,  And Ghadi control more than N100 million fund of the church. Do you know how many greed people who like their hand on the church fund or how many times people tried to bring him down,  I do know for a fact that it is not easy been a leader. I do know that people are looking for a way of getting rid of Ghandi and some pastor even want is church. (not something over the internet) . If you want Ghadi telephone number and ask Ghandi if the story is true,  I can provide you with Ghandi home and church number,  Look Ghandi is going to give you an answer. Ghandi does not shy away from question. And Redemeed you may not believe this has more connection than the governement of Nigeria in the USA. All Nigeria church goes through this from deeper life, winner chapel and other, no big deal.

Afam please define what is justice,   here are the definition according to the dictionary below.

Justice

1   is rendering to every one that which is his due. It has been distinguished from equity in this respect, that while justice means merely the doing what positive law demands, equity means the doing of what is fair and right in every separate case.

2 : the quality of being just, impartial, or fair

3   the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness: to uphold the justice of a cause.

Zonning is robbing Peter to pay paul. You can not rob the Yorubas and pay others,  This is injustice,  And this injustice need to be corrected. We do not mind if Igbos are treated well,  but not to our own discomfort. I believe everyone should be treated fairly, hausa, igbo , ijaw or kanuri,  but we should not put in place discriminary laws that put other in disadvantage. 1 zone in 6 is 16.7% the people in Yorubalands according to Nigeria census , even the false makawa census is over 25% of Nigeria. And I would put higher than that, So why would we enjoy less, I lost of about 9% of what we should get from the federation, While the other zones made gain , we made lost. for how long would this continue, This injustice should be corrected.

Look if Yar Adua and the senate do not correct this injustice. We the Yorubas would take action that even Yar Adua and the senate would never dream of.  And I am speaking not only from myself but onbehalf of the over 40 million yorubas, Afenifere and the council of Elder of Yorubas because I am Yoruba man and automatically i am qualified to make this statement. Any Yoruba man who support policy put inplace to put our people in disadvantage is  traitor to the YorubasRace.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2007
nigeria1:
90% of the people of lagos are traders, either yoruba or Igbo or hausa,

Say what!? Ojigbijigbi!!! lipsrsealed shocked So my brother, make I ask you one small kweshon, na who dey buy if Ayodele, Okonwko, Tamuno, Usman, Edem , Ogbenyeanu, Ireti, Mama Odenson and Ukoh dey sell? I don't have anything against paraga but when you shack paraga with bucket, it becomes a cause for concern. grin

nigeria1:

Look if Yar Adua and the senate do not correct this injustice. We the Yorubas would take action that even Yar Adua and the senate would never dream of. And I am speaking not only from myself but onbehalf of the over 40 million yorubas, Afenifere and the council of Elder of Yorubas because I am Yoruba man and automatically i am qualified to make this statement. Any Yoruba man who support policy put inplace to put our people in disadvantage is traitor to the YorubasRace.

You mean like the Tutsi Vs Hutu ethnic cleansing that you earlier proposed? shocked You get worse every minute. Doctor Watson must have used folks like you as a yardstick. I know you are no different from a noisy barking nuisance of a puppy that will tuck his tail and scamper when a burglar blinks, but it is disturbing that at this age people still reason like caged gorillas under the influence of palm wine. embarassed

On a side note, I can assure you (Since you are apparently oblivious of the fact) that 98% of Nigerians (If they are really honest) will tell you that Yoruba is not synonymous with ethnic cleansing, so my brod a, speak for yourself.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
Get this youngman we are already tried of the stupid zoning system , where merit is sacrified for useless zoning. which is a diaadvantage to us.

We can not get 16.7% of federal appointment or share, where really we are above 25% of Nigeria. we just want justice and been tried.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by ow11(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
who is arguing about the size of Igbo population? when they give prizes for a woman having 12 children!

Hausa people have killed and killed but the people won't finish grin

If the government had agreed to put tribe in the census, it would have been obvious to all that na dem plenty pass. Igbos need one more state 'NNEWI state', then FG should close down Alaba and relocate them to nnewi

Hausa people keep saying na dem plenty pass when the whole area is just sand and grass
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by DRANOEL(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2007
i am of the belief that instead of creation,states should be reduced to say 10
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2007
And do you think the present state would agree to that, No, they would not agree, The best solution is create more state bearing in mind population , and create a fourth tie of government, and now put all this under the fourth tie of govt. While the fourth tie of Government we can call a province does not get any fund from the federal govt.

Looking.

If they create this new 4 state of Zaria, Owena, Apa and Oke ogun state to balance population and correct the injustice done by Abacha and IBB.

You can create the fourth tie of govt, We care,

But the injustice must first be corrected, If not we are still back to square one, where a slowpoke just create 17 states and because he hated the Yorubas and denied us and many generation of Yorubas to comes , an oportunity. Which must stop now. .

Instead of 10, we better prefer 8 provinces to refer population, with the yoruba been in 2 of the province , West and west central. Which would also include kwara and western kogi state

south south,

south east,
North east
North west
North central - kaduna, Niger, Plateau, nasarawa, abuja
North south - Apa, benue, adamawa, taraba
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2007
@nigeria1,

It is indeed comforting to know that people like you are not the ones taking decisions on how to move Nigeria forward otherwise we will expecting disaster.

Keep dreaming.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2007
DRANOEL:

i am of the belief that instead of creation,states should be reduced to say 10

I will not say that I agree with you 100% on that but I do not see the logic in creating more states or regions when we have yet to get it right to the point where there is the need for more regions. I am not for creation of new, cause if we are not careful, it will end up as more opportunities for more looters to get their hands on a piece of th national cake while the people continue in the same old condition they have known for decades now.

First let us get it right where we are now, and then we can move to create more regions AS NEEDED, IF the need arises.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Bankole01(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2007
Nigeria already has too many non-viable States. The fact is we need to scratch them out of existence not create more avenues for klepto-governors.
If you guys will just put your ethno-centric subcultural nationalistic sentiments to rest, we can all work together to grow a new strong Nigeria.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2007
Mr Afam you are going to find it difficult to label me a tribalist, When I did my youth service I did it in Adamawa state in the North.  I was one of the people invited to sleep in the Governor mansion for my performance in the youth service,  I did not attend. busy. I deliver outstand service to the community, visiting many villages doing para medical and other service to them with NCCF. I even lived in the present adamawa state governor brother house in my youth service. The present governor is from Mayo belwa,  Infront of his house use to be the corper lodge.  You don drink dirty brown water before,  I drink am for some villages. mosquito eat all my body.

I understand Igbo, hausa, Igalla and Yoruba. I am one of the brain behind the redeemed church help program for the people of koma in adamawa state, while abroad.

You can't call me a racist because I co form a homeless program in a 90% white people city in canada 10 years ago.

Mr Afam, look at your Nigeria and ask if you are not living in a disaster. May be you need people like me to move it forward. Like your word "expecting disaster", It look like you do not understand maths.

Let me help you or better still go back to back and learn statistics. Look if you do not correct the injustice to the Yorubas,  You would create many uneducated people, who are going to be problem in future. Why because you are starving Yorubas state of funds due to them, The little they get the Non Yorubas come over and take out of it,  Leaving this state with little or nothing,   

Terror of IBB and Abacha in state creation,  really you have to correct this Terror or error.

If you do not correct the BYPRODUCT of the terror period , you still would have the after effect of that terror. . . which resulted in the state creation by this dictators. Correct it or see genocide in your future. Look I am an engineer. When I work in the field we just do not ignore the problem and move away. We solve it, because if you do not solve it or ignore it. the after effect would result in most time an explosion.

If you kill the goose that lie the golden eggs in the industries sector, you would have no non oil revenue. Then I wonder what future you are talking about. It is stupid to do that, 

2. Population : You see with time,  With this same population growth. For every 1 Igbo man, you would have 5 Yoruba men in the next 15 to 20 years,   Why you would be claiming that Yoruba have no population in figure but the actual figures, the yorubas would be increasing in size.

You see if you continue to use the 6 zone system ,  and the Yorubas get 16.7% instead of over 25% ,  9% been the different is about 14.4 million Yorubas ,  The 9% or 14.4 million  Yorubas you are straving of funds, what do you except of Nigeria future,

Look Noone can stop the growth of computers in Nigeria. they would all see the satellite picture,  and reliased that they are more than you claim,  And It would end up in genocide because of the anger,  because they would reliased how many years you have cheated them,   And with superior population that we all have seen from this satellite picture,  They can over run the rest of Nigeria. I put the population of Yorubaland higher than the 25% Mr Makawa claim, 

You can't hide the truth. You are creating disaster for the future generation of Nigeria,

Anger would take place ,  they would be force to fight for their right,  Fighting would result in a war and genocide,  With superior number that we all have seen from satellite picture,  You can predict the future, 

Your IBB and Abacha tried every thing to destroy the Yorubas,  I am one of the victims of IBB  and Abacha days of terror on Yorubaland,  When they uses Army to kill our people,  A bullet miss my skull less than 1 feet,  I am alive just because someone call my attention somewhere else,  I still have the bullet store somewhere to show picture of the evil days of IBB and Abacha,   How IBB  and Abacha Shoot Yoruba youth on the street of the south west.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2007
mr bankole. you can not scrap the existing state, the people of Kastina would not agree that they merge them with kaduna, or would the Akwa ibom man agree to return to cross river. The only solution is increase the number of state since the local govt is already weak, and introduce a fourth tie of government, While state still exist but they perform the function of local govt. since even now some state is more like local govt,

You have 2 choice of either 8 provinces or 12 provinces, All provinces should not get an revenue from federal account.

If 12 province, It should be

Abuja
lagos( lagos and ogun state),
West ,
west central,
BED( balyesa, Edo, and delta )
COR (river, cross river akwa Ibom)
South east
upper central( Niger, plateau, Nassarawa, Kaduna)
lower central ( Apa, benue, Adamawa, taraba)
North east
North central
North west
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by debosky(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2007
who are you to say there should be 8, 12 or 200 provinces?

It is this kind of arbitrary divisions and partitioning that has been Nigeria's problem - from the white man's time to Gowon and his own, coupled with Abacha's mess.

State creation has only caused more bureaucracy and more opportunities for government patronage, with little attendant development.

Who cares if there are 10 times more Yoruba than Igbo, or 20 times more Igbo than Hausa?

State creation and the like should STOP Permanently. It has not been of any benefit to the ordinary people, some 'local champions' just want to bear the title 'governor', after which they will go cap in hand begging to the FG for 'take off grant' as if the State is a new parastatal or something.

The Igbo landmass is less than a third of the 'North', the population of Lagos alone nearly exceeds that of all the S/S states. . .these and other inequalities make it highly unrealistic to create states based on either population or landmass - it will serve no true purpose.

What is needed is getting a better mode of operations in the states that makes them financially independent, at least to some extent, not these unviable entities we have right now that someone wants to create more.

The population of California, New York and Texas make up a huge chunk of the US population, you don't hear them saying 'divide and make more states' because of that.

The structure as it currently is needs to be improved so that each unit can be self sustaining, NO MORE creation or additions should be made. Unfortunately the beneficiaries of political patronage and positions will not accept the dissolution of the states, and some misguided people will feel they are being denied their 'rights'. So lets keep the structure as it is.

The zonal thing is somewhat integrated into the scheme of things now, it needs to be written into the constitution and given some rights/official backing or negotiating rights with the other regions.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2007
because you are igbo, and you think the present state creation is to your advantage. you do not want injustice corrected ,  abi, 
You talk of the USA. who care for the USA. the USA is a different society from Nigeria,   There are no tribes in USA,  So what nonsense comparison is that. Africa and America,  two different society with different history. USA laws  is different from Nigeria. If we want to compare then let us practice what the USA system obtain,  Like the Tax system,  and let us see how much Yorubas state would get in Tax,   and how much the others state would ,  Lagos only would take home nothing less than 400 billion naira in Tax. Do you know how much your state would take home. If you practice the USA tax law, North state what would the north get. It is better to create state than create crisis.

we have no other choice than correct the injustice, than face the problem of Tutsi and Hutus,  When all the uneducated Yoruba area boys who are going to be a by product of this present injustice Kill all of you finish .  May be that time you would agree with me,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 1:24am On Nov 12, 2007
You brag about war but will do all you can to run away from it. Wake me up when when you post things you can do, don't have the time to dwell on things I know you are incapable of doing.

If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2007
Lol grin grin The guy na original comedian. Who needs Basket Mouth and I go Die when in dey house.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 1:37am On Nov 12, 2007
Let me use the falsfied Makawa figure that i have refused to accept  for now ,

The following 7 state Abia, Gombe, Yobe,Taraba, Ebonyi, Nassarawa and Balyesa have the same total  population as 2 Yorubas state, 

They recieve 19.861,310,000  while  the 2 Yoruba state with the same population got 7,163,768,000,   in the month of september,     In the last 7 years they have so far collected over  1,668,350,040,000  while the 2 yoruba state   601,756,512,000. Which is a different of over 1,000,000,000,000

I want to state that MEND is not the author of violent,  And the Ijaw people are less than 2 % of Nigeria,  And you can see what they are capable of doing to the Nigeria state,  Please wonder what  over 25% of  Nigeria population can do in term of bombing and kidnap. and to the govt of nigeria.

Wisdom they say guide the wise,  but the foolish would never change his mind.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2007
Woof! Woof! grin
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 1:59am On Nov 12, 2007
nigeria1:

Let me use the falsfied Makawa figure that i have refused to accept for now ,

The following 7 state Abia, Gombe, Yobe,Taraba, Ebonyi, Nassarawa and Balyesa have the same total population as 2 Yorubas state,

They recieve 19.861,310,000 while the 2 with the same population got Yoruba state got 7,163,768,000, in the month of september, In the last 7 years they have so far collected over 1,668,350,040,000 while the 2 yoruba state 601,756,512,000. Which is a different of over 1,000,000,000,000

I want to state that MEND is not the author of violent, And the Ijaw people are less than 2 % of Nigeria, And you can see what they are capable of doing to the Nigeria state, Please wonder what over 25% of Nigeria population can do in term of bombing and kidnap. and to the govt of nigeria.

Wisdom they say guide the wise, but the foolish would never change his mind.

Like I stated the other time, wake me up when you start the bombing and kidnapping, certainly not before.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 2:28am On Nov 12, 2007
Let me use the falsfied Makawa figure that i have refused to accept  for now ,

statistice from Nigeria ministry of finance http://www.fmf.gov.ng

The following 7 state Abia, Gombe, Yobe,Taraba, Ebonyi, Nassarawa and Balyesa have the same total  population as 2 Yorubas state, 

They recieve 19.861,310,000 (19.8 billion)  while  the 2  Yoruba state with the same population got 7,163,768,000,   in the month of september,     In the last 7 years they have so far collected over  1,668,350,040,000 (    1.6 Trillion Naira) while the 2 yoruba state   601,756,512,000   (601 billion naira). Which is a different of over 1,000,000,000,000 ( 1 trillion naira)

I want to state that MEND is not the author of violent,  And the Ijaw people are less than 2 % of Nigeria,  And you can see what they are capable of doing to the Nigeria state,  Please wonder what  over 25% of  Nigeria population can do in term of bombing and kidnap. and to the govt of nigeria.

Wisdom they say guide the wise,  but the foolish would never change his mind.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 2:59am On Nov 12, 2007
i
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2007
I say. . . Woof! Woof! To the massive scary bulldog with gums and no teeth, Mujahid Naija One, the soldeir of 'God' grin grin
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2007
This guy Nigeria1 is sick. He used to go by the name Forshow at the elite Nigeriavillagesquare, where he was chased out for his incoherent and out-of-the-world views as he espouses here.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
come to think of it, if I am Yar Adua, i would dissolve my cabinet in the next 2 month, if this minister do not perform. It look like they do not have action like the obasanjo set, 

Mr Yar Adua need to start making a new list,  NO ACTION minister, should go home,  Mr Yar Adua as only 3 years  and 6 month,  And If Nigeria vote tomorrow with all this Mr Yar Adua minister with no performance or policy,  Nigeria may send even the PDP home,  We need ACTION now, 

The best thing is for mr Yar Adua to bring smart people to think on his behalf,  It look like this ministers,  No get action,  This ministers are performing below Obasanjo ministers. Yar Adua need smart people,  No minister yet have shown he has an idea about his ministry,   They should start getting ready to go home, 

villagesquare, is an antigovt site,  they were Anti Obasanjo, anti govt , and anti anything good,  I fought all of them hand down,   with my maths skills ,  some times some of their information were fraud,   Come to think of Obasanjo was the reason they boot me out,  the admin is anti Obasanjo, antigovt, anti God,  anti yar adua, anti anything good,

Look if Nigeria have to be good again,  Mr Yar Adua can not solve the problem,  because he did not create the problem,  We nigerian are the only one who created the problem in the first place.  Why leave it to one man.  Look Most of them claim to have PHD,  but they  can't put into paper solution to solve Nigeria problem,   If you can't built do not destroy. I want to see solution,

They do not make contribution to solve Nigeria problem but more to detroy it. Even market women in Nigeria knows we have problem,  We need people who can solve Nigeria problem,  and not people who nag over the problem we all know, 

In leadership a leader is only good as the followers,   If you have good follwership,  you would be good leader, 
It takes more than one man to build a nation,   People on villagesquare,  hate govt,  that is why he baned me from the site,   If your scream you leaders are bad, it means the follower do not make contribution too.
Idea shape the world,  some of them do not offer anything , just piece of junk. 

Yes, Nigeria have problem where are the solution,  I want to see solution,  We would leave nothing for the next generation if we waste today.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
Oga Nigeria1, creation of more states will ONLY generate more hell-bound, brain dead 'lootocrats' , malevolent political jobbers and irresponsible enthusiasts. It will increase our headache and (ACS) [b]A[/b]cute [b]C[/b]orruption [b]S[/b]yndrome by 70%. Population has nothing to do with is because NO STATE in Nigeria can boast of 100% ''Sons of the soil". Things went down hill after they gave us 19 States (and things have continued to go downhill). We need to PERMANENTLY HALT the useless/worthless/retarded/retrogressive/fraudulent/treacherous/putrid/lurid exercise that is the creation of states and clean up our houses!

See man (Nigeria) wey in house dey burn and e take shovel pursue rat!
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by ettehgate(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
I wont mind if we can get

OKENE STATE CAPITAL LOKOJA
OKWURA STATE CAPITAL AYANGBA

NO MORE KOGI STATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Commissions Owerrinta Egbelu Mbutu Road / FG Approves 13% Derivation For Solid Minerals Producing States - Fayemi / 2019: PDP Condemns Buhari’s Attempt To Drag Military Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.