Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Botswana Opposition Leader To Visit ‘prophet’ TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Opposition Leader To Visit ‘prophet’ TB Joshua (595 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Botswana Opposition Leader To Visit ‘prophet’ TB Joshua by jookco(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Botswana’s leader of the opposition in parliament Botsalo Ntuane is angling for a visit to the Synagogue Church of All Nations of controversial Nigerian preacher and self-declared ‘prophet’, Temitope Balogun Joshua (better known as TB Joshua). Mr Ntuane’s decision to visit Synagogue Church comes barely a week after the popular televangelist’s ‘prophecy’ about the death of an African leader was deemed to have been fulfilled when Malawi president Bingu wa Mutharika died of cardiac arrest. On a YouTube video downloaded from TB Joshua’s Christian channel, Emmanuel TV, the preacher prophesied that a certain African leader would die a ‘sudden death’. The initial prophecy was on February 5 which he updated on April 1 when he declared the leader was not from West Africa. President Mutharika died exactly 60 days from the first prediction. Rough patch That has given Mr Ntuane enough conviction that the Nigerian preacher is a genuine man of God. “I have been following TB Joshua’s stories for a while now, but after he predicted Bingu wa Mutharika’s death I am convinced the man is worth a visit,” he told a Gaborone tabloid, The Voice. The Botswana Movement of Democracy (BMD) deputy president told the paper he hopes to convince some of his colleagues to travel with him.

Source. www.africagist.com

(1) (Reply)

PDP Hails Jonathan On Planned Political Appointees’ Interview / Govt Officials Spend N300b Annually On Aircraft Charter / ''PDP Will Defeat Oshiomhole In A Free And Fair Election" -- JONATHAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.