Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) (15736 Views)

APC Counters Edwin Clark's Claim On Alleged Plot To Kill Jonathan / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / Jonathan - Boko-Haram Cant Frustrate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
hamsky:

The verses you're referring to are very well showcased in the Qur'anic context though if misunderstood could be very misleading which is the main reason we have Boko haram claiming to fight for the sake of Allah with islamic verses of this sort. You can go through the image that comes with this post to see a very concise explanation of some the verses you've quoted above. I don't have enough time to explain all of them but I guess this is more than enough, that's why I said what I said earlier.
At the end of your twisting and summary.......the quran sha said you ahould fight.....
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
hamsky:

The verses you're referring to are very well showcased in the Qur'anic context though if misunderstood could be very misleading which is the main reason we have Boko haram claiming to fight for the sake of Allah with islamic verses of this sort. You can go through the image that comes with this post to see a very concise explanation of some the verses you've quoted above. I don't have enough time to explain all of them but I guess this is more than enough, that's why I said what I said earlier.

More quotes. Source: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..." (  "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context.  It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse).

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while.  Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."   (This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers.  It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do.  If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations).

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord.  Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude.  Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners," ( Those who reject Allah are to be subdued in battle.  The verse goes on to say the only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is in order to to test the faithfulness of Muslims.  Those who kill pass the test. "But if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost"wink.

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom."  (Contemporary apologists sometimes claim that Jihad means 'spiritual struggle.'  Is so, then why are the blind, lame and sick exempted?)

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"  (Islam is not about treating everyone equally.  There are two very distinct standards that are applied based on religious status).

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way"  Religion of Peace, indeed!  This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by chimauga(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
javalove: I am a Muslim and I can tell you that these Boko guys are confused. . .deluded and know nothing about islam. . .

A MATYR IS NOT SOMEONE WHO GOES OUT TO DIE OR KILL HIMSELF OR WRAP A BOMB AROUND HIS BODY!!!.. . .A MATYR DIES IN THE PROCESS OF STRUGGLE. . .NOT NESSECARILY WAR . .I COULD EVEN BE IN THE CAUSE OF HELPING OTHERS OR A COMMUNITY SERVICE. . .

The Holy Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him) taught us that "The ink of a scholar is holier than the blood of a matyr". . .so seek knowledge because if you are able to seek knowledge and you choose not to, you carry a full sin.

He also said that "Seek knowledge, even if it s as far as China". . .because China was the fartherest place known to them at that time. . . .

Allah knows best. . .and he will expose whoever is behind them someday.

Finally, am I the only one thinking this whole Boko setup is taking the exact pattern of Al-Qaeda. . .?

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

if all muslims are talking like this openly , i belive nigeria or the whole world will be great and peacefull. May God help us
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by james1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
May God help them and save them from darkness.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by DExplorer1: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by daddyhez(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
What's your take on this in connection with the topic being discussed?

Winners’ Chapel pastor accuses Muslims of destroying church property

March 26, 2012 by Success Nwogu, Ilorin (PUNCH)

The Provincial Pastor of the Living Faith Church, aka Winners Chapel, Sango Province, Ilorin, Kwara State, Pastor Chris Osiberu, has accused members of the Ajegunle Muslim community of destroying materials for the ministry’s church building project at Kulendu.

According to Osiberu, the incident occurred on Friday while workers were on site working on the project.
Addressing journalists in Ilorin on Saturday, the cleric claimed that property destroyed included a shopping plaza and money allegedly stolen from the workers and contractors were estimated at N78.3m.
He said over 100 Muslim youths from Old Jebba Road, Sango Area, Ilorin allegedly attacked the workers and demolished the ongoing project.

In a petition dated March 23, 2012, and sent to the Divisional Police Officer, ‘E’ Division Police Station, Kulende, Sango Area, Osiberu said the destruction was carried out in total disregard of the laws and government institutions, which he said had been mediating between the church and the Muslims for several months.
The petition, which was made available to journalists, was copied to the Inspector-General of Police, Deputy Inspector General of Police, The state Commissioner of Police, The Director, State Security Services and the Area Commander,
It said, “On Friday, March 23, after the Jumaat prayers, the youths of the Ajegunle Mosque came to the Living Faith Church site in large numbers. They destroyed church wall fence and the building material that was on our site. They beat the people on the site, stole two laptops computers and tools.”

Osiberu explained that at the last mediatory meeting with the Acting Commissioner of Police in the state, the representatives of the Muslim community and the church signed an undertaking of good behaviour.
He said there was a need to address the issue to nip the festering religious disharmony in the bud.

Osiberu said trouble started about two years ago, after the church bought a land previously belonging to the Nigerian Telecommunications Limited. He stated that after NITEL was liquidated and the land sold on behalf of NITEL to a buyer, the church bought the land from the buyer with the complete documents including Certificate of Occupancy.
He alleged that the Muslim community felt uncomfortable for the church to erect a place of worship near their mosque. The church was subsequently sued at the High Court, Ilorin before Justice Halima Saleeman. The case was later dismissed by the judge.

Osiberu said, “After the case was dismissed, the Muslim community reported the matter to the state Town Planning and Development Authority, saying the proposed church building will be in conflict with their worship place.”
It was learnt that the state town planning authority later recommended that the church should erect a shopping complex in the frontal part of the land that faced Old Jebba Road so as to shield the activities of the church away from the Muslim community.

It also recommended that the proposed church should also face the road at the rear end.
Osiberu said though it was costly for the church, it accepted and abided by the recommendations to ensure peace.
He added that both parties signed undertakings before the SSS and the police to maintain the peace.
He said the church was presently at loss over the incident. He called on the state government and the law enforcement agencies to immediately prevail on the culprits to avoid a reprisal.

Osiberu said, “This is an injustice. They are not the only people who know how to fight. We have people who can fight. It does not take us anything to mobilise more than 2000 of our people to fight.

“But as people of peace, we have reported this current attack to the police. We do not know what they have done so far. The action of our attackers is an invitation to anarchy. If anything happens, people should know that it was started by the Muslims who are taking laws into their hands.”

One of the site engineers, Mr. John Ramonu, accused the two policemen on duty of negligence, adding that one of the church workers was beaten to a state of unconsciousness and was only revived after receiving first aid treatment.
He said, “When they came to attack us, I went to the two armed policemen on site. They said they got signal that they should leave there now and move to the office. They just watched our attackers destroy things.”
Meanwhile, the Chairman, Inter-Religious Committee of the state, Alhaji, Muhammed Koro, advised the church to write to the committee to look into the matter.

He said, “We have a procedure for doing our job. If there is anything like that, we either receive a letter of complaint and we visit the place. If they write on time, we are sitting on Thursday; we take the complaint to the people and get their own reaction. That is the procedure,” he said.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ezekiel Dabo, in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Sunday said he could not confirm or comment on the issue until he was properly briefed.

But the Division Police Officer, ‘E’ Division Police Station, Kulende-Sango Area, Ilorin, Mr. Abdullahi Aminu, said the church had formally complained to the police
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by adidot01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
speedyboi: see...I concur.....Islam ia a violent religion. Everybody should go and read about the history of Islam, even muhammed himself was a terrorist killing people unjustly so that they can be on his side. That is why any country in which Islam is the religion of about 50% of the population, they never have peace.....consider other Islamic nations like Arab, Iraq etc.....it has been the same old story of violence and terrorism. I know some people will want to blast me right now, but that's the truth. Infact there are places in the quran that preaches violence directly or indirectly, I was told all this by a former Muslim who is converted. I did my own research and I found out it is true...

since u did ur own research, I need u to plz educate me. What part of the Qur'an did u say "preaches violence" directly or indirectly?...mind u, watch your utterances!

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Malamissah(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
noblezone: Koran has sympathy for those who kill for the blood thirsty Allah.
Did I say sympathy? I mean support...... em mmm. Its even a command.

Islam is not a religion of peace.

The peace in Islam is defined by subduing all with contrary views.

The sooner we face the truth, the better for us.

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by adidot01(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2012

All I'll say to you is to mind your utterances, Allah (SWT) is the creator of heaven and earth and all that is in between. He neither eats nor drinks so he can never feel thirsty and he needs not the blood of anyone or anything. If u have a God that u worship and adore, u'll respect and adore other people's God too, unless of course if what u worship is a god. U can still seek Allah's forgiveness, it's never too late.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by gidiMonsta(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
Case of kettle calling pot black; those who worship a God of genocide calling another persons God, bloodthirsty..na wa oh

[Quote]
Numbers 31:17Now therefore kill every male among the little
ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying
with him. 18But all the women children, that have not
known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Joshua 10:28And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote
it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he
utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein;
he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he
did unto the king of Jericho. 29Then Joshua passed from
Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought
against Libnah: 30And the LORD delivered it also, and the
king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with
the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein;
he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he
did unto the king of Jericho.31And Joshua passed from
Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped
against it, and fought against it: 32And the LORD delivered
Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second
day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the
souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to
Libnah.
2 Kings 2:23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as
he was going up by the way, there came forth little children
out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up,
thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned
back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of
the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the
wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
2 Kings 15:16Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were
therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they
opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women
therein that were with child he ripped up.
Psalms 137:9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy
little ones against the stones.
Psalms 137:9Happy is the one who takes your babies and
smashes them against the rocks. (NLT)
Ezekial 9: 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye
after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare,
neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both
maids, and little children, and women: but come not near
any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my
sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were
before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house,
and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went
forth, and slew in the city.
Hosea 9:16Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they
shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I
slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.
Hosea 13:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath
rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their
infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child
shall be ripped up.
[/quote]
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by gidiMonsta(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
At least muslims defend themselves and try to explain the verses to the prejudiced fellows but all u get from the xtians is old testament BS or that u need the holy spirit to understand the genocide sanctioned by their God.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2012
gidiMonsta: Case of kettle calling pot black; those who worship a God of genocide calling another persons God, bloodthirsty..na wa oh

[Quote]
Numbers 31:17Now therefore kill every male among the little
ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying
with him. 18But all the women children, that have not
known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Joshua 10:28And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote
it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he
utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein;
he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he
did unto the king of Jericho. 29Then Joshua passed from
Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought
against Libnah: 30And the LORD delivered it also, and the
king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with
the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein;
he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he
did unto the king of Jericho.31And Joshua passed from
Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped
against it, and fought against it: 32And the LORD delivered
Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second
day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the
souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to
Libnah.
2 Kings 2:23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as
he was going up by the way, there came forth little children
out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up,
thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned
back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of
the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the
wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
2 Kings 15:16Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were
therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they
opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women
therein that were with child he ripped up.
Psalms 137:9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy
little ones against the stones.
Psalms 137:9Happy is the one who takes your babies and
smashes them against the rocks. (NLT)
Ezekial 9: 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye
after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare,
neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both
maids, and little children, and women: but come not near
any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my
sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were
before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house,
and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went
forth, and slew in the city.
Hosea 9:16Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they
shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I
slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.
Hosea 13:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath
rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their
infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child
shall be ripped up.
All what you quoted were the life styles of those that has lived on earth......it was not God that was commanding them to kill....some where kings commanding their handsmen to kill because of greediness and some other reasons. The old testament is for Christians to leårn from the mistakes of their past fathers and note the good people......have you seen anyone killing and using the bible as backup? Even if it is misquoted? Mtcheew....please if you want to quote next time from an old testament, quote the whole chapter so that people can know the whole story not just some abstracts.....most happenings in the old testament are stories and you will understand if you read the whole chapter or even the whole testament cause the happenings are interconnected
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Bastiger(m): 12:37am On Apr 16, 2012
yes.....islam has never offered anything to the world except misery.killing in the name of allah damn....who says islam is peace?imagine what that lunatic is saying,so people who aren't muslims are not fit to live ehn?well i take consolation in the fact that he who kills with sword will die by the sword&i doubt if you will see that in the boko haram quran.let them take stock if ever any meaningful thing has been achieved through violence especially by killing innocent people,i bet their ignorant ass will blind them to that fact.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 16, 2012
onye ego: Can you people ever leave jonathan alone?

If your wife denies ***, u blame jonathan

If u fail exams u blame jonathan.

If your car won't start, its jonathan.

If u have a flat tyre, its jonathan's fault!

If Manchester united loses a match,guess who's fault.....
Your right jonathan

Goodluck Jonathan has become the excuss of every dick and harry.

As far as I am concerned, Jonathan is behind all of it.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by gidiMonsta(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2012
speedyboi:
All what you quoted were the life styles of those that has lived on earth......it was not God that was commanding them to kill....some where kings commanding their handsmen to kill because of greediness and some other reasons. The old testament is for Christians to leårn from the mistakes of their past fathers and note the good people......have you seen anyone killing and using the bible as backup? Even if it is misquoted? Mtcheew....please if you want to quote next time from an old testament, quote the whole chapter so that people can know the whole story not just some abstracts.....most happenings in the old testament are stories and you will understand if you read the whole chapter or even the whole testament cause the happenings are interconnected

Now u know how it feels when u pple quote some abstracts from the Qur'an without understanding the tafsir of each verse and use it to back up ur pejudice against Islam.

And yes it was God that commanded them to kill not some fictional king;

9. Exodus 32:27-29
Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says:

'Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the
camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend
and neighbor.' "The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day
about three thousand of the people died. Then Moses said, "You have
been set apart to the LORD today, for you were against your own
sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day."(NIV)

The new testament is more subtle in its call for violence:

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to
the earth; I have not come to bring peace but a
sword.Matthew 10:34

I came to bring fire to the earth and how I wish it
were already kindled! Do you think that I have
come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you,
but rather division. Luke 12:49-51

And he said unto them, When I sent you without
purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing?
And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them,
But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it,
and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword,
let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say
unto you, that this that is written must yet be
accomplished in me, And he was reckoned
among the transgressors: for the things
concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord,
behold, here are two swords. And he said unto
them, It is enough. Luke 22:35-38

Christians of the past have used these verses to justify killings of 'unbelievers', the advent of protestant xtianity changed the face of the religion forever when they chose to eschew violence and embrace peace.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by vinceobe: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2012
PeterKbaba, all what you wrote is utter banderdash. Look, nobody can deceive anybody in Nigeria anylonger. We know what the South West represent. Sectionalism and tribalism in SW are lengendry and historic and I think is skin deep. ACN is not the party performing. Individuals perform on their own merit. That why you see Governor Goodswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Gov Makarfi of Kaduna State, Governor Duke of Cross River State performed, etc all of PDP performed creditably well; while Lagos State and Edo State of ACN performs. Do not be deluded that it is an ACN or party thing. Any Governor that wants to perform will perform and whose who will not will not. That is why you see some ACN governors in SW are not performing and even one trying to turn his state into an inslamic republic. People like you need to be educated on the Nigerian socio-political disposition and this is what I have done here.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Biscute(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
These past few days that we have been some days we kill a thousand, then after perhaps two days, they kill a hundred of ours. Allah says he sees his servants. It is pertinent that Allah see the servants who have intentions to do his deeds. That is what Allah means. He knows them, however, for those who had intentions to do His deeds to know, amongst them who had truthful intentions, and those who had ulterior intentions. Because it is during these conditions of being caught, or putting yourself in harm's way, and the rest unfortunate events, that is the time when those with ulterior intentions will falter. Thus, the matyrs will be chosen from you. In the end, Allah does not love pretenders.[/b] Ha ha ha ha ha ha , foolish cows, you wont survive with these your nasty belief . Hell fire is open for you ..[b] kiss cheesy smiley cool
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by nex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
I don't know who these people are, but they obviously are not serving Allah. These are far beyond the strongheaded radicalism which people like Malcom X had been taught, but when even himself went to Mecca for the first time, he realized how contorted his beliefs are.

These people know the way to Mecca, which is the holy land of Islam. There are Christians there, and there are so-called infidels there. Why don't the Saudis bomb them?

All these actions are just carried out by some few Nigerian politicians in concert with their foreign intelligence counterparts who want to split this country.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by adidot01(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2012
rafhell: i dont consider this blood thirsty allah of urs to be the true God.

may the true God judge you and everyone of us accordingly, after our death.

Oh! U want the true God to judge you? Without even inviting His judgement, He'll surely judge you (and your friends) for calling Him blood thirsty. Idiots.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by mathskill: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
The likes of you, PEJ aka madam peace, Reno Omokri aka wendel simlin,Doyin Okupe,Oritsejafor and the born thug Asari Dokubo have already killes GEJ with your narrow and selfish advice. So dont come and accuse the opposition of your handiwork.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SNG Rejects How UNILAG Was Named After MKO Abiola / Solomon Dalung Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / IPOB Should Be Converted To A Political Party - Kanu’s In-Law And IPOB Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.