Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? (2159 Views)

The Travails Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by subterfuge: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
The IGBO men after this ideology must be crazy!!!!!!
Yes i am an IGBO man but i dont support Ngozi Iweala at all.
Why? What has she done to better the lot of the common Nigerian since she came under Olusegun Obasanjo?? Now is her second tenure in office!!!! Any change? I am working and all my salary goes to buy very expensive petrol /diesel and kerosene. Ngozi iweala is sinply trying to escape from Nigeria and her failed policies. Look at major cities like Lagos, Abuja ,portharcourt,calabar, Enugu, ilorin, kano, jos for example, no power supply for up to 2 hours a day!!!!! Why? Instead of Ngozi staying arround to secure her Third term as Finance minister,maybe her fabulous academic degrees may at last profer solusion to the numerous problems in Nigeria as Joblessness, FINANCIAL CORRUPTION in jonathans GOVT.Near to 100% efficient BLACK-OUT NATION WIDE. BAD ROADS NATION WIDE, HIGH COST OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS NO MORE AFFORDABLE TO THE COMMON NIGERIANS. CAN IWEALA NOT STAY BEHIND TO FAIL HEAD LONG WITH HER BOY FRIEND /MENTOR/ BOSS JONATHAN, WHO ONCE COUND NOT AFFORD A PAIR OF SHOES BUT NOW USER NEAR A WHOLE LOCAL GOVTS BUDGET TO FEED HIS ASO ROCK PET DOGS!!! MAYBE HE IS BUYING THOSE SHOES HE COULD NOT AFFORD IN HIS YOUTH ,NOW FOR HIS DOGS. DOES NGOZI NOT SEE THE DYING NIGERIAN MASSES WHO CANNOT EAT EVEN ONE SQUARE MEAL A DAYYET HER OFFICE APPROPRIATES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO A FIGURE HEAD PUPPET NATIONAL ASSEMBLY? . PERHAPS HER EAR DRUMS ARE SICK OFNOISE EMANATING FROM HER JONATHAN BRAND POWER GENERATORS?? DOES IWEALA WANT TO GO AND PREACH POWER BLACK OUT TO THE WORLD? LET HER REMAIN AND DIE IN THE HEAT WAVES FROM THE DEPLATION OF THE OZON LAYERS OVER NIGERIA.. I EXPECT GOVT PAID SYCOPHANTS TO ENCOURAGE HER TOBE WORLD BANK PRESIDENT, BUT OUR FAITHFUL AND JUST GOD WILL NOT CONDONE EVIL, FOR WHAT UNION HATH LIGHT WITH DARKNESS(NIGERIA BLACK-OUT) DARKNESS.e

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by bashr8: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by jikanbukar: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
EASY MAN
angryEASY MAN
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by bittyend(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Thanks my Nigerian brother, and phuck that pig faced bytch..

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by tigerleggs(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
@ OP, You are mad, not only mad but crazy- no, both of them. I'd bet you are jobless. That's why you are stupidly angry with everything around. What a waste you were. Ba5tard Igbo(weed)man.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by subterfuge: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2012
Tigerleggs or what ever you call ur self, Did you go to school at all? On what basis do you stand to Insult positive / constructive thinkers? Do you think that this is a motor park argument where you respond like drunkards?? You don't seem to have any stake in Nigeria!!!! Y seem like some petty. Sycophant servant who is. Thanking his master for crumbs of bread. Someone who thanks his master for poluting the air(FArTiNG) a cheap slave of the corrupt rulling class of this nation.
Most certainly you are a BEAST OF NO NATION. Stay off this thread. No PDP contracts for you here!!
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2012
@op. U r no igbo. Going by ur posts, u always portray sanusi as a saint n GEJ n Iweala as sinners,which show ur partiality n ur anti igbo stance. See u hate NOI cos she's igbo n u»ll be worried if first black World bank presido happens to be igbo. Many people will have heart attack if she eventually win which I doubt. U r blaming her for naija problems abi? Bigot

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by tigerleggs(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2012
subterfuge: Tigerleggs or what ever you call ur self, Did you go to school at all? On what basis do you stand to Insult positive / constructive thinkers? Do you think that this is a motor park argument where you respond like drunkards?? You don't seem to have any stake in Nigeria!!!! Y seem like some petty. Sycophant servant who is. Thanking his master for crumbs of bread. Someone who thanks his master for poluting the air(FArTiNG) a cheap slave of the corrupt rulling class of this nation.
Most certainly you are a BEAST OF NO NATION. Stay off this thread. No PDP contracts for you here!!
Negative Destructive Loony! You have much stake in cesspool cos that's where you belong. By the way, how did you find your way to this cyberspace. Low-life lopsided loony on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
subterfuge: Tigerleggs or what ever you call ur self, Did you go to school at all? On what basis do you stand to Insult positive / constructive thinkers? Do you think that this is a motor park argument where you respond like drunkards?? You don't seem to have any stake in Nigeria!!!! Y seem like some petty. Sycophant servant who is. Thanking his master for crumbs of bread. Someone who thanks his master for poluting the air(FArTiNG) a cheap slave of the corrupt rulling class of this nation.

You are a disgrace to your people.Hey come on with new style we the nairalanders are use to this multiple id's monikers like you.I am Igbo I am niger delta all bla bla bla bla,die hater die fool,

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by Blackteeth(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
With all the nairaland tribalism, dont expect Ngozi okonjo iweala to be loved by the yoruba folks. Simple
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by tyson55(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
@OP, without a shadow of doubt, it looks like your brain cells was dipped in a barrel of semen.

stinking swine!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by procedure: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
I think she better be in the world bank to practice her voodoo economist she learnt from the white man. I wish she can leave nigeria for good.as a finance minister jonathan is spending more than ever at least that shows she is only interested in govt than people.
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by Musiwa: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
so because i said the usa candidate Jim Yong Kim was better, does that make me an hater, no.

is international disgrace on nigeria , will it make you happy. ??

you have to look at your chance and how the board would vote and if most of them are already going to vote for Jim Yong Kim, why waste your time and get international disgrace. Canada is voting Jim Yong Kim, japan, china and others. Jim Yong Kim have already got nearly half of the vote.

You want to blow out , not as a losser at the international community. it remain on your CV forever Iweala. you be naija now, smart up with excuse.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by subterfuge: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
Who ever the haters are, it now time for them to celebrate the downfall of a WICKED and HeArTLeSS unlucky WORLD bank president with a fat face and mouth like the soak-Away tank. Let her go to the world Bank now?
A woman that has brought untold Hardship to Nigerians by engineering the Crazy increase in fuel price beyond the common nigerian. and throwing Nigeria or GENEGIRIA into 100% efficient power Blackout. For mis leading a foolish president. For months now, no NEPA light, no explanation from a foolish, primitive, and daft Government.
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by onomeasike: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2012
most igbos on this nairaland do not represent the views of the ordinary igbo on the street,they are the same pro-establishment people who use the legit demands of genuine igbos to have a peaceful environment where they can do their thing and make money.
It is only a stupid igbo that will fail to see that this disaster called okonjo-iweala would promote igbo nay nigerian interest.
This woman that unpatriotically packaged a debt payment deal that heavily favored the worldbank as against Nigeria is just being rewarded of her treachery.
This woman who would see nothing wrong in a budget which allocates billions for feeding aso-rock occupants,fuelling generators,new presidential jet and yet recommends the removal of oil subsidy even in the face of worsening conditions of living of most Nigerians is a satanic person.She,i stand to be corrected,is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.Imagine with all her certificate from top schools,she does not see anything wrong in Nigeria collecting oil proceeds in dollars then changing the oil dollar proceeds to naira to pay federating states their monthly allocation in naira ,the states then take the naira to buy the same dollar from CBN!fueling and sustaining a surplus naira in favor of the dollar!This madam did not even see anything wrong in CBN perpetual cycle of mopping the artificial surplus naira,increased (MPR)rates which the banks then use to work out their interest on loans even to the real sector of the economy!
That these silly bastards dont know that the Yoruba they accuse dont even give a damn who becomes the president of world-bank because they are educated enough to know that charity begins at home.The yoruba even opposed their own sons when they are not convinced the person is good enough at home.When Obasanjo contested for the UN sec-gen job,it was the yoruba sons like Gani,Wole Soyinka,Femi falana,Tinubu et al that protested against his candidacy.The same thing happened when Prince Bola Ajibola conteseted for the World Court,because the yoruba see him as anti-june 12.If these Yoruba sons were opposed,then it tells you that Okonjo-Iweala is not even considered worthy of their time.The result of her management of our economy so far is enough basis for the Yoruba to consider her insignificant to their own problems.Infact,the woman from her performance,is not any better than a dullard.Only a foolish igbo will endorse a patent incompetency as igbo standard of ethnic symbolism.My own igbo friends dont even regard her for anything,i am sure those boys in ladipo dont give a hoot about her!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by OneNaira6: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2012
Seriously? Can't you people just for once STOP PRETENDING TO BE IGBO.

Jesus, what the Bleep is with this new phenomena? Be proud of whom una are, say what you want, don't use a shadow to protect yourselves.
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2012
onomeasike: most igbos on this nairaland do not represent the views of the ordinary igbo on the street,they are the same pro-establishment people who use the legit demands of genuine igbos to have a peaceful environment where they can do their thing and make money.
It is only a stupid igbo that will fail to see that this disaster called okonjo-iweala would promote igbo nay nigerian interest.
This woman that unpatriotically packaged a debt payment deal that heavily favored the worldbank as against Nigeria is just being rewarded of her treachery.
This woman who would see nothing wrong in a budget which allocates billions for feeding aso-rock occupants,fuelling generators,new presidential jet and yet recommends the removal of oil subsidy even in the face of worsening conditions of living of most Nigerians is a satanic person.She,i stand to be corrected,is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.Imagine with all her certificate from top schools,she does not see anything wrong in Nigeria collecting oil proceeds in dollars then changing the oil dollar proceeds to naira to pay federating states their monthly allocation in naira ,the states then take the naira to buy the same dollar from CBN!fueling and sustaining a surplus naira in favor of the dollar!This madam did not even see anything wrong in CBN perpetual cycle of mopping the artificial surplus naira,increased (MPR)rates which the banks then use to work out their interest on loans even to the real sector of the economy!
That these silly bastards dont know that the Yoruba they accuse dont even give a damn who becomes the president of world-bank because they are educated enough to know that charity begins at home.The yoruba even opposed their own sons when they are not convinced the person is good enough at home.When Obasanjo contested for the UN sec-gen job,it was the yoruba sons like Gani,Wole Soyinka,Femi falana,Tinubu et al that protested against his candidacy.The same thing happened when Prince Bola Ajibola conteseted for the World Court,because the yoruba see him as anti-june 12.If these Yoruba sons were opposed,then it tells you that Okonjo-Iweala is not even considered worthy of their time.The result of her management of our economy so far is enough basis for the Yoruba to consider her insignificant to their own problems.Infact,the woman from her performance,is not any better than a dullard.Only a foolish igbo will endorse a patent incompetency as igbo standard of ethnic symbolism.My own igbo friends dont even regard her for anything,i am sure those boys in ladipo dont give a hoot about her!

THANK YOU!!
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23am On Apr 17, 2012
subterfuge: Who ever the haters are, it now time for them to celebrate the downfall of a WICKED and HeArTLeSS unlucky WORLD bank president with a fat face and mouth like the soak-Away tank. Let her go to the world Bank now?
A woman that has brought untold Hardship to Nigerians by engineering the Crazy increase in fuel price beyond the common nigerian. and throwing Nigeria or GENEGIRIA into 100% efficient power Blackout. For mis leading a foolish president. For months now, no NEPA light, no explanation from a foolish, primitive, and daft Government.

^^^It's clear Aunty Ngozi's commendable and praiseworthy attempt at the World Bank top job gave you a fright didn't it wink? Chei!! These 'okoros' sef angry!!! Dem just wan give Mr 'i-no-get-life' subterfuge massive heart attack for nothing.

Just try and go over your tripe that i quoted and see how a [b]PROUD IGBO WOMAN [/b]is getting under your skin to the point of making you sound-off like a deranged incoherent psychopath. Dude i'm feeling sorry for you, for real.

This is a Woman mentioned in conversation in the White House, the Kremlin, Aso Rock, and other centres of political power around the world; now juxtapose this with you, poor li'l subterfuge: an insignificant psychotic li'l twerp, banging away on the worn out keys of his first generation laptop (still running windows 95 for crissakes shocked), tiny dic/k in one hand, and the mere thought of 'that okoro woman' loosing out on the top position giving you a raging bone/r that you see to in all but 2 minutes (2 minute man wink), and you then go on to create the above quoted post that drips of hate, envy, disrespect and monumental bitterness. This is all aimed at a proud Igbo Daughter that carries on with her sterling life regardless, and wouldn't even know if you dropped dead the next minute from a chronic case of bad-belle. Go figure!!!

You talk of no light and oyel subsidy. You're one lazy fuc/k!!! You know that don't you? Why don't you find out the genesis of our power generation problems as a country, or find out why your state government that claims to be a federating unit cannot feed its people and provide for them without oyel subsidy? The answers you come up with would be quite revealing i can assure you, and the name 'Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' wouldn't feature at all.

Sad pathetic git!!!

PS- when replying, don't forget to use the right moniker for this thread wink.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by subterfuge: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2012
OnomeAsike I completely agree with you.
Proud-Igbo is paid to defend his role model 'Ngozi iweala'
But he knows by now that his mission is like a wild goose chase. like a mirage which he can never reach.
It is only true Igbo women like Dora Akunyili that we need in this country. Women who will not bring their greed for Dollars to receive salaries in dollars, while using their fat wicked heads to exploit the pockets innocent masses who are struggling to fEed in the name of oil subsidy removal, then like Diesinner Madueke, will loot it.
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by nuclearboy(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2012
Dora Akunyili for National recognition & praise! Hurray to a sincere, honest Nigerian that every Igbo should be proud to call their sister!

Ngozi Iweala for the dustbin! Nonsense presiding over the idiotic pillaging of our resources and looking like Napoleon from "Animal Farm"

Now call me a tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by aljharem(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2012
nuclearboy: Dora Akunyili for National recognition & praise! Hurray to a sincere, honest Nigerian that every Igbo should be proud to call their sister!

Ngozi Iweala for the dustbin! Nonsense presiding over the idiotic pillaging of our resources and looking like Napoleon from "Animal Farm"

Now call me a tribalist!

Thank you
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by aljharem(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2012
onomeasike: most igbos on this nairaland do not represent the views of the ordinary igbo on the street,they are the same pro-establishment people who use the legit demands of genuine igbos to have a peaceful environment where they can do their thing and make money.

gbammmm
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2012
nuclearboy: Dora Akunyili for National recognition & praise! Hurray to a sincere, honest Nigerian that every Igbo should be proud to call their sister!

Now call me a tribalist!

Aunt Dora is one of the best that came out of naija, she almost lost her life during her time in NAFDAC fighting fake drug barons despite the fact these barons were mostly from her own tribe. A true Nigerian to the core.
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by nuclearboy(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2012
We see good and praise it!

Oby Ezekwesili is another great Nigerian! So was Emeka Ojukwu if we wish to go into the past!

Yet when we see what is not good and speak, some people insist its tribalism that dictates our opinion!

NOI has all of these degrees! And you say she is honest & forthright etc! So why didn't her degrees tell her there was a 7Billion dollars problem in fuel subsidy that her friends and associates in government were responsible for? Why didn't her honesty make her keep shut during the town-hall meetings? Why didn't her "love" for Nigeria make her sacrifice and accept normal salary?

Did Akunyili do same? You shout that Ojukwu could have turned a blind eye and enjoyed his personal fortune. But because he stood on the side of his Oppressed people, you hold him a hero today and rightly so!

Yet Madam Napoleon of animal farm opposes her people, insists on her fortune and YET you complain that the OP questions her? So is she too a hero now for doing the opposite of what Ojukwu did that made him a hero?

Better make up your minds who the hero is between Ojukwu & NOI! One is light and the other darkness!
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by subterfuge: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
GOD BLESS YOU ONOMEASIKE AND NUCLEAR BOY.with rational minded positive thinkers like you, Nigeria will have no other option but to forge ahead irrespective of the incessant distractions from politicak sycophants. It is often said that the Cow does not know the importance of its tail till it is cut off. I know know the value of Dora Akunyili. Cant jonathan bring her back to his Government? She is 100 times better than Ngozi Iweala and Diesinner Madueke. If Dora was Minister of Power, only people like Fashola and Duke will be able to compete with her. We need results and quickly too, not fraudelent Road maps and fraudulent oil subsidy removal. I know that no body will be indicted by the reports of oil subsidy scam!!!! Do you think Jonathan is clean Moreover can he hurt his Girl friend Diesinner Madueke
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by Demdem(m): 1:52am On Apr 30, 2012
Ngozi is a disaster. The fooolish will think its a yoruba agenda. Ur sufferings continue.
Re: Who Are The Oduduwa Haters Of Ngozi Iweala?? by etimek: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
If onlyDora Akunyili was still in the cabinet, she would have been able to tame this Idiotic Goodluck positively, not the way useless and wicked and wayward loose women like diezani madueke and iweala have exposed Gooodluck.
So with effect, there is vertually huge backward development with these selfish and largely corrupt women always at jonathans side

(1) (Reply)

Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls / See What Happened In Jos This Morning- Politics At Work / Yes!! Rt Hon Terhemen Tarzoor Is A Village Boy Written By Teryila Ibn Apine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.