Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,675 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not (1133 Views)

Who Gives More In A Relationship? / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty / Whats Right Age For For Marriage For Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by snugle: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
Consider these scenerio
1. Amaka (not real name) has been in school for 5 years studying to be a Petroleum Engineer. And just at the last phase of her graduation, a lecturer decides he needs sex from her to pass. Shes the only child in a broken marriage, and has to fend for her self. Another year in school means another year of bills which she can't handle. She does it, and then shes labelled BAD.

2. After graduation, Thelma(again not real name) served and has been in the labour(i now call it favour) market 6 years after service with no job. And suddenly it happens, she gets a job,and just at that point, a Sex man had to be planted at that point in her life before she can get the confirmation letter. 6 years of idleness can't be compared to anything if u know what i mean. she gives in and again shes labelled bad,

3. Nkirus presumed boyfriend for 3 years proclaims love with words and actions in bed, but not in finances. Shes also the product of an unsuccessful marriage, and lives with her mum, who can barely take care of 6 of them. About to be evicted from her accomodation off campus because she can't pay her rent, she meets a man who offers her the rent in exchange for inbetween the middle of the center of her legs. Boyfriend cldnt give her the rent, but hes wanting out for infidelity,

IF SOCIETY PUSHES YOU TO DO AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE SAME SOCIETY THAT PUSHED YOU IN TO IT, CAN You B TAGGED LOOSE? OR BAD?

other threads on this will follow suit, but i really need to know.WHAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO JUDGE WHATS RIGHT AND WHAT ISNT?
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by Joey82(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
what a cruel fate they suffered, almost thought i was listening 2 run away love by mary j. blige.

even though we dont have a right to judge, wrong remains wrong and not even God will listen 2 any excuse
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by chychy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2007
while i don't wanna judge anyone, wrong is wrong and there's no excuse for doin wrong.

It's a pity that fate dealt them this blow but i believe there's nothing too big for GOD to HANDLE. In cases like these, PRAYER is the only key.

Temptations come in different forms but it's how we handle it/them that matter(s).

The decision really is theirs to make which of course is based on their values.
cheesy grin
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by opokonwa(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
@poster

Almost everyone of us goes through mad moments of trials and temptations.

Just like the Christ went through his.

Giving in to dem trials and temptations is not enough excuse for not sticking to what you think is right.

You are merely carrying your own cross everyone carries thiers at different times.

More importantly, the 'Unseen Eyes' watches and records 'everything'.

And man will one day give accout both the 'tempter' and the 'tempted'.

So who do you fear? Society or God?!
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2011
Wow. What a thread. I believe NO girl would do otherwise in any of these circumstances. . .as long as she knows that nobody else would know. Hard knock life.
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by InkedNerd(f): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2011
@OP: Nice topic. Bottom line, we're a society of hypocrites
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by MrsChima(f): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2011
[size=33pt]Those who are in other people's business need to mind their own business and those who don't give a Bleep about other people's business need to shout it out loud and clear.[/size]
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
grin grin Easy Chima!
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by InkedNerd(f): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Those who are in other people's business need to mind their own business and those who don't give a bleep about other people's business need to shout it out loud and clear.

The best business about any business is to mind your own business. If you have no business of your own, make it your business to leave other people's alone cheesy cool
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by MrsChima(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

The best business about any business is to mind your own business. If you have no business of your own, make it your business to leave other people's alone cheesy cool

You made it sound so EASY and yet people can't follow through with that.
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by ShyOne(f): 2:07am On Mar 26, 2011
I encourage everyone to do the best they know to do - to their ability

God is understanding and Loving

If YOU achieve to "your best knowledge and your best ability" and you are genuine and sincere - that is ALL you can do.

With each choice you make comes growth

Trust that God knows that.

He is the judge and the jury - NOT MAN
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 26, 2011
@poster
Wrong is wrong however you wanna look at it. Thinking like you do then rapist/pedo is right because he was Hot, arm robbers is right because he was hungry and 419ers are right because they needed to pay their rent, NONSENSE!

Case #1: report the bast.ard to your parents, (real) friends and school board and keep your self esteem INTACT.

Case #2: keep searching for a job but make sure you report this guy to his superiors before you make a scandal and walk out of there.

Case #3: get your priority straight. go get a small job and put your studies on hold.
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by MrsChima(f): 3:06am On Mar 26, 2011
[size=22pt]Word![/size]

I see your point though.
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ Mr. Brown

You make it sound sooo easy bro. The real world is a very mean place man. . .and it's all about survival. Most people would always trade in their dignity for survival if it comes to that. We would be shocked to death if we find out how many women (who seem decent) have had to trade their bodies in exchange for all kinds of favours or survival; just that (un)fortunately, many don't get caught - therefore their 'dignity' and 'good' reputations seem intact. I'm sure if you ask the girls in the situations described by the poster how they managed to graduate or get the job, they'd say "It's the Lord's doing oh; it's by His grace, we thank God oh"! (Dirty) secrets make the world go round, believe me.
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^ bro life aint easy and we have to make tough choices. The weak/greedy ones out there are the ones that easily fall for this kinda shiit. A strong minded person would act accordingly AND a religious person would pray and automatically know what's the RIGHT thing to do.
Of course many fall for these tricks because they are either ashis(unknowingly)or simply focusing on the wrong goals in life.
Re: Who Gives Us The Right To Judge Whats Right And Whats Not by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
pro01:

@ Mr. Brown

You make it sound sooo easy bro. The real world is a very mean place man. . .and it's all about survival. Most people would always trade in their dignity for survival if it comes to that. We would be shocked to death if we find out how many women (who seem decent) have had to trade their bodies in exchange for all kinds of favours or survival; just that (un)fortunately, many don't get caught - therefore their  'dignity' and 'good' reputations seem intact. I'm sure if you ask the girls in the situations described by the poster how they managed to graduate or get the job, they'd say "It's the Lord's doing oh; it's by His grace, we thank God oh"! (Dirty) secrets make the world go round, believe me.

Life in itself is what we make of it.  It is that simple but humans want to make things complicated to feel though they are doing something when all in actuality they are not doing poo.  For some reason, in this era we are thriving to be complex and wonder why we have all these ills in the world.  Simplicity does not require much but it can be mundane for most people who are not creative or simply not imaginative.  We as humans put much stress in what important and what is not important hence your statement about the world being a mean place.  The world in itself is not mean, it the inhabitants in it that make it mean.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator / Break Up After D&c / My Girlfriend I Have Been Cheating On, Was The Only One Who Stand By Me In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.