Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty (9214 Views)

What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up / The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married / "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2012
I think all these pageants have got the age requirements wrong.

The ideal age to judge a woman's beauty is when she is above 25. Anyone less than that is not yet ready IMHO.

What do you think?
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by slimyem: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2012
na lie jor...
Na when she reach 40...cheesy
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by claremont(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2012
A lot of factors come into play, we can't just pluck figures from the air. I have seen middle-aged ladies who look like they are in their 20's. Most African ladies living in Africa age prematurely due to issues beyond their control.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2012
I think age 50. grin
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by cindyrella(f): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2012
^^ I think age 58 cool
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2012
The legal age of the country she is from. . .
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2012
claremont: A lot of factors come into play, we can't just pluck figures from the air. I have seen middle-aged ladies who look like they are in their 20's. Most African ladies living in Africa age prematurely due to issues beyond their control.

This exactly why beauty has to be judged later than the teens or the early 20s. Those factors will eliminate the merely pretty and allow us to see the truly beautiful.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: The legal age of the country she is from. . .

Too early. Baby fat is still on most of them LoL
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ODB1: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2012
e no easy to fine.
You must first be born a beautiful baby and through the stages of life maintain a beautiful status.

1. Beautiful and cute baby/infant/toddler

2. Beautiful kid/teenager

3. Beautiful adult

4. Beautiful and graceful old lady.

If at any stage you were not beautiful especially at the onset of your life chances are that you will end up looking like the reptilian zygote you were in your old age.

After all e no easy to fine.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2012
Being born beautiful is not a guarantee of beauty later in life.

One of my sisters looked like a boy when she was younger but now she's married (and above 25) she looks like a beauty queen.

3 Likes

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ODB1: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2012
every baby looks like a middle age version of themselves.

if you looked she looked like a boy then when she gets to her 50's she will definitely revert to her original self.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Rocktation(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2012
Why judge at all? Why don't you just accept what you see at any point in time?
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2012
Haaahaaaaahaaaaa! This is ...... Is there any age range in particular? A relaxed and happy fellow ll always be beautiful.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Rocktation(f): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2012
^^Abi oo.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2012
We humans love to compare stats so its natural we'll like rate the physical beauty of almost everything we see. This is not about the rightness or otherwise of that action.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2012
O.D.B.:
every baby looks like a middle age version of themselves.

if you looked she looked like a boy then when she gets to her 50's she will definitely revert to her original self.

In other words judge beauty from babyhood and be done with it huh? Riggghhht. LoL
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by pendo89(f): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2012
If you are talking about physical beauty then it's after she's had babies and managed to balance the stresses of life and work.
Those three take a toll on women's physical attributes, but some know how to maintain and keep themselves looking good.

I guess it's the best time to judge.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2012
pendo89: If you are talking about physical beauty then it's after she's had babies and managed to balance the stresses of life and work.
Those three take a toll on women's physical attributes, but some know how to maintain and keep themselves looking good.

I guess it's the best time to judge.

Hmmm well true to certain extent. However most judgements of beauty is largely facial than of the form.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ODB1: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

In other words judge beauty from babyhood and be done with it huh? Riggghhht. LoL

no. meaning beauty must be a constant with growth.

anything less is like a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2012
The age should run from 18 to infinity. Why should you stop someone from call herself beautiful just cos she is old?
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
O.D.B.:

no. meaning beauty must be a constant with growth.

anything less is like a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly

So butterflies are not beautiful because they were once caterpillars?

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44: The age should run from 18 to infinity. Why should you stop someone from call herself beautiful just cos she is old?

I just think 18 is to early to see true beauty.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by slimming: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
no limit
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by corinna: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
I think a woman´s true beauty starts at 40. At that age you can see wehther she is still beautiful with wrinkles and if her shape is intact or ´falling all over the place.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Kpakam(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed: Being born beautiful is not a guarantee of beauty later in life.

One of my sisters looked like a boy when she was younger but now she's married (and above 25) she looks like a beauty queen.
Are u sure,or She Lookz Like ''Ballotelli''
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
the age should definately be from 70
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
I dont know, can you tell me ?
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by stepo707: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Kpakam:
Are u sure,or She Lookz Like ''Ballotelli''

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by dangiwa09(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
THE REAL BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS HER CHARACTER. FACIAL/BODY BEAUTY BECOMES REDUNDANT OVERTIME, BUT IT IS HER CHARACTER THAT SUSTAINS HER ATTRACTIVENESS OVERTIME. = WHOEVER YOU THINK IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL, WHEN YOU LIVE WITH HER FOR A WHILE, HER PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES DIMINISHES WITH TIME (THINK 'LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS'), BUT IF SHE HAS A GOOD CHARACTER, YOU'LL LOVE HER FOREVER.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
dangiwa09: THE REAL BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS HER CHARACTER. FACIAL/BODY BEAUTY BECOMES REDUNDANT OVERTIME, BUT IT IS HER CHARACTER THAT SUSTAINS HER ATTRACTIVENESS OVERTIME. = WHOEVER YOU THINK IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL, WHEN YOU LIVE WITH HER FOR A WHILE, HER PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES DIMINISHES WITH TIME (THINK 'LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS'), BUT IF SHE HAS A GOOD CHARACTER, YOU'LL LOVE HER FOREVER.

True but we are focused on facial beauty at this time.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by awesomet1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Rocktation: Why judge at all? Why don't you just accept what you see at any point in time?
For where!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Giving Out Free Sex To All Men / Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.