Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? (12698 Views)

Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Where do Atheists go when they die? / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by nyameke: 2:27am On Apr 17, 2012
mkmyers45: which Dna? Where is the proof?

The only difference between God and man is the element Carbon..
The creators name in the bible is YHWH which is the tetragrammaton of the Hebrew letters Yod, Hey, Waw, Hey ( I am Who I am ).
Elements of DNA= HNOC
When you apply the discovery that converts elements to letters, Based upon their matching values of atmic mass, hydrogen becomes the Hebrew letter Yod (Y), nitrogen becomes the letter Hey (H), oxygen becomes the letter Wav (V or W ) and carbon becomes Gimel (G).

Now also substitute these modern elements for all four letters of YHWH’s name.. Replacing the final H in YHWH with its chemical equivalent of nitrogen, YHWH’s name becomes the elements hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen (HNON) all colorless, odorless, and invisible gases.

It is through the most high name YHWH that the world and the foundation of life itself became possible. YHWH tells us that in the form of hydrogen, the single most abundant element of the universe, He is a part of all that has ever been, is, and will be.
Indeed, in the earliest descriptions of YHWH, we are told that He is omnipresent and takes on a form in our world that cannot be seen with our eyes. He can be known only through His manifestations..

So as you can see we have 75% of the creators name in our genetic code..while YHWH is the invisible and intangible form of the three gases hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen, the last letter of our name/DNA is the "Stuff" that gives us the color, taste, texture, and sounds of our body...
CARBON is the one letter that sets us apart from YHWH is also the element that makes us real in our world
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by nyameke: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2012
The creator is and will always be YHWH...
“I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: `I AM has sent me to you. The Almighty said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, `Y H W H , the mighty one of our fathers… This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation,” Exodus 3:14,15

YHWH created us all in his image...He then came in the flesh as YAhshua to save mankind from sin .... You either believe or you don't ..its really not that hard...Those that don't believe in God are ignorants and have no idea of who they really are..
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 17, 2012
nyameke: The creator is and will always be YHWY...YHWY created us all in his image...He then came in the flesh as YAhshua to save mankind from sin .... You either believe or you don't ..its really not that hard...Those that don't believe in God are ignorants and have no idea of who they really are..
You are brainwashed,dude.The earlier you know that the better for you.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by yommy2sure(m): 3:08am On Apr 17, 2012
all4naija: What are you talking about? Gibberish! It seems you lacked a lot of the extent of todays science capability. I would advice you to take a closer look at "Quantum Science" to have a better understanding of what you are trying to drive at. It is a matter of time.

Whoever thought we would have gone this far in the field of science?
i know its an established fact that the human brain is higher than that of a fish and so there are things that a fish cant comprehend but you can. So what made you believe ur own brain can understand evrything and is only limited with time to understand the universe..? Quamtum physics? Isnt there something called 'uncertainty principle' in it. Find out God for yourself jare... It sounds better if you say you dont know if God exist than saying 'he doesnt exist just becos you cant proove him/her/it with ur limited brain.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by nyameke: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2012
all4naija: You are brainwashed,dude.The earlier you know that the better for you.
lol see this fool..Got time on my hands so enlighten me....Oya let's go ignorant mofo
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by ramalot(m): 3:34am On Apr 17, 2012
Watching
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2012
yommy2sure: i know its an established fact that the human brain is higher than that of a fish and so there are things that a fish cant comprehend but you can. So what made you believe ur own brain can understand evrything and is only limited with time to understand the universe..? Quamtum physics? Isnt there something called 'uncertainty principle' in it. Find out God for yourself jare... It sounds better if you say you dont know if God exist than saying 'he doesnt exist just becos you cant proove him/her/it with ur limited brain.
You are funny -"there are things fish can comprehend but you can". When did fish start to reason? You are taking instinct for reasoning which comes with understanding. Uncertain principle, where are you getting that from? Well, you are very funny indeed. Look at your unconvincing assertion 'find god for yourself jare' as if you have made sense with what you said and backed it up with real world evidences. Even a fish would babble at you for saying that.

Theists keep complicating things for themselves and move in circumlocution without evidences to back up their arguments. You couldn't even define god now you are telling me to find god for myself. It is surprising the religion you think is the right one is just another man's tradition passed to you yet you are quick to act as if you knew better. Go try to do some research on the origin of religion than speaking in tongue here.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2012
kinesis: Thank God u mentioned d bible says ts 6000years cz I cnt find it anywhere in d bible. All I knw d bible says is a day to u may b a million years or 1000 to God and vice versa. Being stated is it nt clear enuf dat even atheist who are a little objective in their tinkin conclude dt d bible is precise and correct in time and ageing of the universe? I find ur answer to my statement flawed wt subjectivism. what else has evolved after man? Nuffin. dt shows d bible is right in its arrangement of evolution dt science tinks christians don't want. Man is d last of Gods creation.Christians were blinded by subjective tinkin. But dt ws back in d day. If we were to pick out d bible nd argue den we wud nt need to argue at all.
BUT later you will change posts and say he is not bound by the physical entity TIME!
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2012
yommy2sure: i know its an established fact that the human brain is higher than that of a fish and so there are things that a fish cant comprehend but you can. So what made you believe ur own brain can understand evrything and is only limited with time to understand the universe..? Quamtum physics? Isnt there something called 'uncertainty principle' in it. Find out God for yourself jare... It sounds better if you say you dont know if God exist than saying 'he doesnt exist just becos you cant proove him/her/it with ur /limited brain/.
the conclusion is you can't comprehend your God? Why do you say he exists when you lack every bit of understanding him??
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2012
obayaya:

Science can't possibly explain this intelligence... I read of a reseach conducted years back.. Searching 4 an extraterrestial intelligence... As scientists themselves believed that there were many things beyond their understanding.. So there's gotta be an super intelligent being somewhere that understands... That was d reason 4 d research... The result was a very interesting one...
Seriously??! Or you made it! What field of science was this research?? Who are these anonynmous scientists??
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2012
nyameke: lol see this fool..Got time on my hands so enlighten me....Oya let's go ignorant mofo
In the first case it is YHWH not YHWY!Silly religionist! The origin of the word according to the Hebrew text to be the name of god is very questionable yet the name for some reason of fear of profanity people using it were required to pronounce it during recitation by adding the vowel sounds to the consonants to form the name, which was claimed to be the real pronunciation and the name of god - and, was lost along the line that nobody knows how it sounded till today(Fairy tale along the line). Not only that most of the Hebrew texts were written without vowel sounds but being another excuse added to the story.

You can Google on the origin of the name or visit this link too :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Stop to think and face reality,dude. It might be hard for you to believe in reality but life we know it to be is reality. If you want to face life with what it is - you better start facing reality and stop letting emotions, sentiments and ignorance becloud your perceptions.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2012
femary2: Blackteeth.Thanks. You have successfully destroyed atheism.They all concur now that there is a designer/creator somewhere.the problem they have is the biblical description of creation account and genetics.Atheism is foolishness.There is a designer somewhere that controls and direct things.Just as its evident that there are spirits,the father of ALL spirits is GOD,the ALMIGHTY.Period.
The intelligent design argument will always end up with a ridiculous conclusion! Ifeverything requires a cause and multiple part complexities are a result of an intelligent designer, he in turn will be greater than his work, inevitably more complex and require another more complex ID who foresaw the effect of his work and that will require another ID an infinite regress occurs and that not logical!!
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2012
nyameke: ..

The creators name in the bible is YHWY which is the tetragrammaton of the Hebrew letters Yod, Hey, Waw, Hey ( I am Who I am ).
Elements of DNA= HNOC
When you apply the discovery that converts elements to letters, Based upon their matching values of atmic mass, hydrogen becomes the Hebrew letter Yod (Y), nitrogen becomes the letter Hey (H), oxygen becomes the letter Wav (V or W ) and carbon becomes Gimel (G).

Now also substitute these modern elements for all four letters of YHWH’s name.. Replacing the final H in YHWH with its chemical equivalent of nitrogen, YHWH’s name becomes the elements hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen (HNON) all colorless, odorless, and invisible gases.

It is through the most high name YHWY that the world and the foundation of life itself became possible. YHWH tells us that in the form of hydrogen, the single most abundant element of the universe, He is a part of all that has ever been, is, and will be.
Indeed, in the earliest descriptions of YHWH, we are told that He is omnipresent and takes on a form in our world that cannot be seen with our eyes. He can be known only through His manifestations..

So as you can see we have 75% of the creators name in our genetic code..while YHWY is the invisible and intangible form of the three gases hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen, the last letter of our name/DNA is the "Stuff" that gives us the color, taste, texture, and sounds of our body...
CARBON is the one letter that sets us apart from YHWH is also the element that makes us real in our world
What the bleep? Is it YHWY OR YHWH? You are definitely confused...
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by LogicMind: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2012
nyameke: ..

The creators name in the bible is YHWY which is the tetragrammaton of the Hebrew letters Yod, Hey, Waw, Hey ( I am Who I am ).
Elements of DNA= HNOC

It is through the most high name YHWY that the world and the foundation of life itself became possible. YHWH tells us that in the form of hydrogen, the single most abundant element of the universe, He is a part of all that has ever been, is, and will be.

So as you can see we have 75% of the creators name in our genetic code..while YHWY is the invisible and intangible form of the three gases hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen, the last letter of our name/DNA is the "Stuff" that gives us the color, taste, texture, and sounds of our body...

god is chemistry. lol.

have you tried mixing hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen together to see what appears?

double lol
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by joe4christ(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2012
[size=13pt] Bunch of confused beings (Athiest) who thought they knew better.
I just pity your lives cos it would've been wiser to believe in a God and lying in your grave to discover there was none 'having nothing to loose' than to foolishly conclude there was none only to find out while lying in your grave that there was actually a God whom you would actually be judged by, that would make you the most pathetic being that ever lived.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2012
joe4christ: [size=13pt] Bunch of confused beings (Athiest) who thought they knew better.
I just pity your lives cos it would've been wiser to believe in a God and lying in your grave to discover there was none 'having nothing to loose' than to foolishly conclude there was none only to find out while lying in your grave that there was actually a God whom you would actually be judged by, that would make you the most pathetic being that ever lived.[/size]
Simply begging the question!!
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2012
There has to be a ground for which everything stands and makes sense, without a root for logic to stand, one cannot commence with God created this or that! The Universe is the container and the basis for everything.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by freshmoney(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2012
Logic Mind: i don't think of it as there is no such force.

There is no such force? Do you believe that it takes 200 muscles for you to put that your gaddamn palm on that laptop of yours to type! Now who designed those muscles? Are you high on something?

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by freshmoney(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2012
Kay 17: There has to be a ground for which everything stands and makes sense, without a root for logic to stand, one cannot commence with God created this or that! The Universe is the container and the basis for everything.

Universe is the container and basis of everything, you just assumed that right?

There is something supernatural , something superficial, something extraordinary, it could be one or many, there are many certain forces beyond human comprehension. There are lots of the forces behind the big bang! If you keep reasoning and reasoning about it, you may run mad.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2012
^^
If there was a supernatural Cause, then the effect (Universe) will be supernatural/orderless/irrational! Since its not, then supernatural Cause is struck out.

Claiming God is incomprehensible is self defeating logic. Why claim what you don't know??
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by LogicMind: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2012
joe4christ: [size=13pt] Bunch of confused beings (Athiest) who thought they knew better.

thank god i have already ordered my cremation.
no lying in grave for me.
not concerned, not bothered.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by LogicMind: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

There is no such force? Do you believe that it takes 200 muscles for you to put that your gaddamn palm on that laptop of yours to type! Now who designed those muscles? Are you high on something?

My papa's sspermatozoid dey kamkpe. ogogoro muscle. mixed with my mama's special egg, and here i am.
i am high on life. no fear
i am high on logical thinking and analysis. try it.
i am high on the holy bible. an eye opener.
i am high on the koran. a rather useless copy of the bible.
i am high on virgins. especially the frustrated twenty somethings.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by LogicMind: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2012
femary2: Lets cremate you now.What are you waiting for?Since there is no purpose for being here.We just got here by chance? Right?Atheist=Fools

and you, what are you still doing here?
aren't you eager to meet this your lord and saviour?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by yommy2sure(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2012
all4naija: You are funny -"there are things fish can comprehend but you can". When did fish start to reason? You are taking instinct for reasoning which comes with understanding. Uncertain principle, where are you getting that from? Well, you are very funny indeed. Look at your unconvincing assertion 'find god for yourself jare' as if you have made sense with what you said and backed it up with real world evidences. Even a fish would babble at you for saying that.

Theists keep complicating things for themselves and move in circumlocution without evidences to back up their arguments. You couldn't even define god now you are telling me to find god for myself. It is surprising the religion you think is the right one is just another man's tradition passed to you yet you are quick to act as if you knew better. Go try to do some research on the origin of religion than speaking in tongue here.

lolz...maybe you should go back to the previous page, where did i say i agree with one religeon. My point has been as much as I cannot prove to you that God exist, you cannot prove to me the he/she/it/they does not exist. Oh pls before you can say that then you must have all knowledge and know evrything, ie you must be omniscient, how do you know God is not in someones bedroom or cupboard Just saying....you will have to check evrybedroom in universe abi? Once upon a time people believed or assumed the earth is flat just becos they couldnt prove its spherical, obviously they were wrong they would have simply say they dnt knw...pls atheism is an illusion, agnostics are the real people plz...u guys should stop attacking religeous folks, the same way they cannot prove God's existence, that same way you too cant prove God's non-existence. Thanks for teaching me fish dnt have sense, they dnt sense wen danger is close, they stay there for you to catch them abi??
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by yommy2sure(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2012
all4naija: You are funny -"there are things fish can comprehend but you can". When did fish start to reason? You are taking instinct for reasoning which comes with understanding. Uncertain principle, where are you getting that from? Well, you are very funny indeed. Look at your unconvincing assertion 'find god for yourself jare' as if you have made sense with what you said and backed it up with real world evidences. Even a fish would babble at you for saying that.

lolz...maybe you should go back to the previous page, where did i say i agree with one religeon. My point has been as much as I cannot prove to you that God exist, you cannot prove to me the he/she/it/they does not exist. Oh pls before you can say that then you must have all knowledge and know evrything, ie you must be omniscient, how do you know God is not in someones bedroom or cupboard Just saying....you will have to check evrybedroom in universe abi? Once upon a time people believed or assumed the earth is flat just becos they couldnt prove its spherical, obviously they were wrong they would have simply say they dnt knw...pls atheism is an illusion, agnostics are the real people plz...u guys should stop attacking religeous folks, the same way they cannot prove God's existence, that same way you too cant prove God's non-existence. Thanks for teaching me fish dnt have sense, they dnt sense wen danger is close, they stay there for you to catch them abi??
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by logicboy: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2012
yommy2sure: lolz...maybe you should go back to the previous page, where did i say i agree with one religeon. My point has been as much as I cannot prove to you that God exist, you cannot prove to me the he/she/it/they does not exist. Oh pls before you can say that then you must have all knowledge and know evrything, ie you must be omniscient, how do you know God is not in someones bedroom or cupboard Just saying....you will have to check evrybedroom in universe abi? Once upon a time people believed or assumed the earth is flat just becos they couldnt prove its spherical, obviously they were wrong they would have simply say they dnt knw...pls atheism is an illusion, agnostics are the real people plz...u guys should stop attacking religeous folks, the same way they cannot prove God's existence, that same way you too cant prove God's non-existence. Thanks for teaching me fish dnt have sense, they dnt sense wen danger is close, they stay there for you to catch them abi??

Agnostics are not perfect. They conveniently hide in the middle and say that they dont believe in a religion but believe in a supernatural force or god.

When asked to explain the supernatural force, they cant. Two choices, God or no God.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by yommy2sure(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

Agnostics are not perfect. They conveniently hide in the middle and say that they dont believe in a religion but believe in a supernatural force or god.

When asked to explain the supernatural force, they cant. Two choices, God or no God.
dude u obviously dont knw who agnostics are, google or check a dictionary...agnostics believe you cant knw for sure if a god or God exist or not.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by ea7(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2012
The word agnostic was invented because of the negative conotations associated with the word atheist. They are basically the same, or does an agnostic beleive in a god?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Kay17: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2012
@yommy

IF a theist defines his God as a being that exist and that doesn't exist. In your opinion is there any concept?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by logicboy: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2012
yommy2sure: dude u obviously dont knw who agnostics are, google or check a dictionary...agnostics believe you cant knw for sure if a god or God exist or not.

Types of agnosticism

This Euler diagram represents the relationship between some common theological positions, including some types of agnosticism, as sets and regions.
Agnosticism can be subdivided into several categories, some of which may be disputed. Variations include:

Agnostic atheism
Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not have belief in the existence of any deity, and agnostic because they do not claim to know that a deity does not exist.[16]

Agnostic theism
The view of those who do not claim to know of the existence of any deity, but still believe in such an existence.[16]

Apathetic or pragmatic agnosticism
The view that there is no proof of either the existence or nonexistence of any deity, but since any deity that may exist appears unconcerned for the universe or the welfare of its inhabitants, the question is largely academic.[17]

Ignosticism
The view that a coherent definition of a deity must be put forward before the question of the existence of a deity can be meaningfully discussed. If the chosen definition is not coherent, the ignostic holds the noncognitivist view that the existence of a deity is meaningless or empirically untestable.[18] A.J. Ayer, Theodore Drange, and other philosophers see both atheism and agnosticism as incompatible with ignosticism on the grounds that atheism and agnosticism accept "a deity exists" as a meaningful proposition which can be argued for or against.

Strong agnosticism (also called "hard," "closed," "strict," or "permanent agnosticism"wink
The view that the question of the existence or nonexistence of a deity or deities, and the nature of ultimate reality is unknowable by reason of our natural inability to verify any experience with anything but another subjective experience. A strong agnostic would say, "I cannot know whether a deity exists or not, and neither can you."

Weak agnosticism (also called "soft," "open," "empirical," or "temporal agnosticism"wink
The view that the existence or nonexistence of any deities is currently unknown but is not necessarily unknowable; therefore, one will withhold judgment until/if any evidence is available. A weak agnostic would say, "I don't know whether any deities exist or not, but maybe one day, when there is evidence, we can find something out."

Spiritual Agnostic
Agnostics who follow a devoted practice to traditionally spiritual practices in the absence of the knowledge of God while being irreligious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet / What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.