Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? (2042 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by virusbox: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
our relation is 1 yr old. she is 6 yr younger than me...she is attracted to me...but when i say i luv u...she only shakes head ...but till now i ve not heard i luv u from her??what may be reasonplz help
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Perhaps she does not love you or just unsure about her feelings. If you decide to force her into anything, you will only regret it later
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Bisjosh(f): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
And u still dey d relationship?
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
Bisjosh: And u still dey d relationship?
That is the problem with dating a girl that is way younger than you.
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
"One Year Old Girlfriend". That's illegal you know lol.

You should ask her. If it's been a year, she should have reciprocated or left you by now.
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by omega25red(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
you can't force love. You already said she is attracted to you so you are fine. Besides the words I love you must mean something to her as supposed to the casual way most naija men us that word.

truth be told its been a year and she still can't say it? There must be an issue somewhere

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Bisjosh(f): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
That is the problem with dating a girl that is way younger than you.

op Am sure d girl is still a teenager cos no adult would do that. She would either tell u her mind or reciprocate angry
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Killz1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
virus_box: our relation is 1 yr old. she is 6 yr younger than me...she is attracted to me...but when i say i luv u...she only shakes head ...but till now i ve not heard i luv u from her??what may be reasonplz help
She doesn't. . .
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Exponental(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
Receive a call 4m a lady (real or fake), end d call with "I love u too". When she inquires, tell her a girl u just met........."she claims she loves me".

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by sleekch1c(f): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
you, my friend are suffering from acute bad-belleism cheesy cheesy grin
Exponental: Receive a call 4m a lady (real or fake), end d call with "I love u too". When she inquires, tell her a girl u just met........."she claims she loves me".
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by kemiola89(f): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
me thinks she's shy

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Wunmiola(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Bisjosh:

op Am sure d girl is still a teenager cos no adult would do that. She would either tell u her mind or reciprocate angry
I agree wt u...d girl is a small girl!

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by dipo1: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
the truth is that the OP hasnt yanshed the babe. If you have yanshed her, she is bound to love you

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Killz1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
dipo+:
the truth is that the OP hasnt yanshed the babe. If you have yanshed her, she is bound to love you
Smh . . . Sex = love?

Did you type that with your arse?
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
virus_box: our relation is 1 yr old. she is 6 yr younger than me...she is attracted to me...but when i say i luv u...she only shakes head ...but till now i ve not heard i luv u from her??what may be reasonplz help

Seems its clear that she doesn't love u or she's afraid of attachments, sweet words and the rest. If the relationship seems okay and in great place then do u wanna lose her over some words?. I've seen people that have difficulty in saying words like that. I'll just advise u to not put doubt on the relationship if its going places.

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by banky1987(m): 1:49am On Apr 16, 2012
Relationship is about communication any relationship that lacks that basic can never be consider as an healthy relationship and when communicating what didd you guys discuss? Do you tell yourself the basic fact of life, while talking do you see her intelligent enough to your taste, how much of her do you know when you claim you love her, considering the age difference is she free to relate with you, are you guys friends, does she call you to tell you when she's missing you,do you ever ask her what plan she has for your relationship, all this and lot more needs to be address during the cos of your communication you will know where you are going to but I doubt if this girl honestly love you or you are just forcing yourself on her....

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Basics007: 2:22am On Apr 16, 2012
Maybe she didnt say it cos she cant. Last time i checked most 1yr olds can talk you know
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Exponental(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2012
sleekch1c: you, my friend are suffering from acute bad-belleism cheesy cheesy grin

jealously triggers affection n vice versa. If she cares less abt dat, den d feeling isnt dre.
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2012
virus_box:
when i say i luv u...she only shakes head ...but till now i ve not heard i luv u from her??what may be reasonplz help

She is only shaking her head cuz she feel sorry for you dude. Ur azz will get dumped soon. Start buying break up songs, and load of tissues u will need it later.
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by meetndee(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2012
Guy i tink she jus shy or she doesnt want u 2 tink its goin to be an easy ride.or she is jus managing u
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2012
kemiola89: me thinks she's shy
Shy of wetin? For a year? Abeg leave that thing.
Op, you are nothing to that babe!
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by jossytes: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2012
love is not how often u say it but how often u show it.if shes not saying and not showig it, i advise u ditch her.

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by masterpiecer(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2012
rokiatu:

She is only shaking her head cuz she feel sorry for you dude. Ur azz will get dumped soon. Start buying break up songs, and load of tissues u will need it later.

ROFLMAO

*n i jst dont know hw 2 stop*

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Rogerss(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2012
@ poster, some people don't just want to say the word LOVE cos dey don't believe in it. I am crazy about one girl, we have done almost everything(sexually). And have bin together 4 more than a year, if she tell me I LOVE U today, I would just bail. I call her everyday, and what ever she wants, I do it. but have never told her I love her even though i think dats wat i feel 4 her.

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2012
Rogerss: @ poster, some people don't just want to say the word LOVE cos dey don't believe in it. I am crazy about one girl, we have done almost everything(sexually). And have bin together 4 more than a year, if she tell me I LOVE U today, I would just bail. I call her everyday, and what ever she wants, I do it. but have never told her I love her even though i think dats wat i feel 4 her.
U are just on a longggggg tin!

Wen u don dey feel already y u go bail out?

Abeg stop playing mortal kombat wiv ur feelings mehn!

Dem say if u talk am Boko haram go plant bomb for ur toilet ni

SMH!!!

@op
Na so dose chewing gum gals b, dem to stubborn.

Watch na wen u dumb am na, she go begin shout d I love you like dose prayer warriors shouting Halleyuah wen dey go praying on mountains.
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by virusbox: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
she is 17 only...
Wunmiola: I agree wt u...d girl is a small girl!
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
virus_box: she is 17 only...
Dat explains y she neva tell u den
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by masterpiecer(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
virus_box: she is 17 only...

wat is the age difference d both of u?
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
masterpiecer:

am sure its 30sumtin years grin grin grin grin
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nayah(f): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
Poster, whay don't you ask her ? are you afraid of the answer? better knowing now brother, even though it hurts it won't kill you
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by virusbox: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nayah: Poster, whay don't you ask her ? are you afraid of the answer? better knowing now brother, even though it hurts it won't kill you
i ve asked ,,,but she says..is it necessary to say those words....but she never shows hate signal..always attracted..
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by virusbox: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
masterpiecer:

6 yrs ...she is 17..even if we talk about the marriage....but when i force her to say those words ..she always says...is it necessary to say those words.....but shakes head every time i say i luv u....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife / She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. / Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.