Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband (784 Views)

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah / 'beautiful Ladies' Tips on How To Toast A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by shadrach77: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
subsequent upon the thread 'Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single', i have decided to offer my two cents to the ladies in the house - if you can note these tips and make good use of them, you will get hooked in no time

1. smile always - nothing disarms a man than a warm smile
2. dress well
3. good hygeine - fowl body odour is a big turn off for men
4. be yourself - men love ladies who can be themselves - putting up unecessary defences can turn us off cause it just shows you are pretentious
5. be friendly and sociable - wherever you find yourself, mingle with people and don't always wait for people to chat you up - being introvert can be construed as pride
6. learn to stay alone whenever you are at social gatherings - that makes it easier for men to walk up to you - clinging to friends in public is a sign of insecurity
7. when talking in public say intelligent stuff - we love intelligent ladies - if you are not familiar with a particular topic, don't start it in public
8. Show an interest in football
9. Be humble, in short, you need to have a good and Godly character - pride, rudeness, won't get you anywhere
10. Go to social events regularly, most especially church or mosque
11. Don't set high targets for yourself - remember, behind every successful man, there is a woman, so if you are eyeing a succesful man, don't forget, he already has a woman behind him who got him to where he is - look for someone who has a bright future rather than someone who is ready-made

12. Don't be too ambitious
13. Limit the number of friends you hang out with to probably two or maximum three
14. Be domesticated, e.g be a good cook
15. don't smoke or drink alcohol (if you drink, don't do it publicly)
16. Dress modestly - say 'no' to skimpy skirts and all forms of wayward dressing
17. Use make-up in moderation - excessive make up shows you are vain and implies you lack self confidence
18. Be spiritual trust in God and pray to Him always (Most Important)

If you follow these tips, you will get a life partner within six months you will have me to thank grin grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by busybee24: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2012
Dont be too ambitious? Pray expand on that point
Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2012
Hidden. . .
Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2012
busybee24: Dont be too ambitious? Pray expand on that point
Don't set your sights on marrying Mark Zuckerberg when you're just a plain vanilla girl, duh!

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by busybee24: 1:25am On Apr 16, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Don't set your sights on marrying Mark Zuckerberg when you're just a plain vanilla girl, duh!

I didnt ask you. I asked the poster.
Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by shadrach77: 1:30am On Apr 16, 2012
busybee24: Dont be too ambitious? Pray expand on that point
trying to obtain a doctorate degree or a proffesorship while you are still single
Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:33am On Apr 16, 2012
busybee24:

I didnt ask you. I asked the poster.
Awww. . .Touchy. Hehehe
Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by busybee24: 1:53am On Apr 16, 2012
well then there must be something wrong with me then clearly since i already have a PhD at 25 and still single.. well then guess that rules out quite a few men eh?
shadrach77:
trying to obtain a doctorate degree or a proffesorship while you are still single

well then there must be something wrong with me then clearly since i already have a PhD at 25 and teach at a university law in Canada while still single.. well then guess that rules out quite a few men eh?
Re: For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband by busybee24: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2012
why is it that some men are intimidated by a women's sucess.. hey if it were be ill be over the rafters that my partner has done well for herself.. but hey different strokes for different folks

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Writing A Love Letter? / Help Needed / Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.