Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man (3619 Views)

Poll: poison Molestor

report Molestor to police: 44% (4 votes)
take my child abroad: 0% (0 votes)
expose him on nl: 0% (0 votes)
leave Vengeance to God: 22% (2 votes)
continue tormenting him on nl: 33% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
If your male child was molested by ur neighbor's nephew dt u left in his custody what would u do?............ Would u be mad, kill d young man immediately report him to d police or leave vengeance to God?....... Remember ur male child is very bright in school, innocent, naive and ya love him to death................ How would dt young boy get over dt stigma. The molestor claims it is false accusation, why would a kid make such up? ..............What if u find the child molestor on nl, would u tell d kids parent to come and see how unrepentant he is on nairaland carrying like nothing happened in d past or would u just let bygones be bygones............................................. What does oga seun do to screen members of dis forum before dey become members, I know there is no kid on nl but its possible to bring dis molestor you met on nl to ur homes where u hve kids.............anonymus11 is not fighting again but the truth is out there, members jst need to be careful who they believe, take serious because some members are two faced liars and devils.............. I sincerely hope no femalemembers pics on nl get into d wrong hands or her chat log wit members are not copied and used to humilate her in future............. Nairaland beta be weary, trust no one and play it safe life is too short to get ruined over online entities have it at d back of ya mind dt u would get married, all the women that add that mysterious harmful member on nairaland offline, toast him, flash him a boob and tell ya past to him because of your weakness, he is a callous man.....dis material got to hands! I wrote it in dis form becuz jaybee might lock d thread like he always those but d smart ones must have gotten my gist wink............... I hve played my part to d best of my knowledge d rest is entirely up to u, not all dt glitters is gold. abeg who knows when d nxt GCE and Jamb is coming up, I need to mail a gift to a nl-der who knows he might chancge afterall winkI leave vengeance of dt little boy to God dis Sunday,god is d all seeing eye let him judge.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
Bullshit!

Prove your story with documents, or forever remain silent.
Name of the Kid, location etc. . .
Your story should be verifiable. I don't see why the said kid would only report the matter to you. if he reported it to someone else, who did he report to, and what are their names? It's high time you shut your mouth if you don't have any tangible fabrications. . .
Unless of course it's your life story on here.

BTW, how the fcck is this nonsense romantic?
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
Singing ''london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down''
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
I would deal severely with the molestor. Severely! Even if the bast.ard denies it, because a young child cannot make such a thing up, not atall.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks: I would deal severely with the molestor. Severely! Even if the bast.ard denies it, because a young child cannot make such a thing up, not atall.

Goldie you are a witch grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:

what are you trying to say. Goldie bad gan abi WYSIWYG
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:

Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by brainchild78(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
manslaughter straight away & then plead insanity/diminshed responsibilty in defence. angry
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by dabrake(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
With jaybee sleeping, this thread will surely last till daybreak. Erm anony, I have to sleep so as to beat tomorrow's traffic. Will comment at the office tomorrow.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
brainchild78: manslaughter straight away & then plead insanity/diminshed responsibilty in defence. angry
cool cool
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:
Bullshit!

I have always known u to be a fool............... how did u know i was referring to u if not guilty conscience. i did not mention gay albino in my post or even anything to point fingers at u but like d bush meat yearning for a fowl's yansh to violate u rear ur head in my thread to write trash............ why did u abandon d thread u created to embarrass yourself, u shld hve defended ya self there......... y not stick to d topic since u r mr know it all. if ur son was molested by a lousy noise maker on nl, what would u do mr philospher of nl? ans d topic. u must have thot i am one of d other members dt eat ur feaces, wht we have in common is ego and fighting spirit but i am educated, i definately not a pedipile dt would use my female friends pics just to shine............. dis is my thread n i do things in my own terms. after u analyze d topic then we discover d member dt fu cks small kids..........when u exposed BABE! as omo amala in Ibadan, did u bring proof? When u exposed coogar as having scandals, did u bring proof? When u threatened to release goldie's pics, did u do it? no u did not! many times u have displayed empty threats and blackmail............. STFU, i call d shots here................ wow fantastic so unlike u not to call my thread discombulated, you didnt call me a fool or my mythread nonsense today i must have strucked a nerve. guilty is written all over u, na by ur hand u go take unravel dis mystery for members. i no mention ya na, u enter trap by ya self.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Bisjosh(f): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hmm this is getting serious!!!! shocked
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
anonymus11:

I have always known u to be a fool............... how did u know i was referring to u if not guilty conscience. i did not mention gay albino in my post or even anything to point fingers at u but like d bush meat yearning for a fowl's yansh to violate u rear ur head in my thread to write trash............ why did u abandon d thread u created to embarrass yourself, u shld hve defended ya self there......... y not stick to d topic since u r mr know it all. if ur son was molested by a lousy noise maker on nl, what would u do mr philospher of nl? ans d topic. u must have thot i am one of d other members dt eat ur feaces, wht we have in common is ego and fighting spirit but i am educated, i definately not a pedipile dt would use my female friends pics just to shine............. dis is my thread n i do things in my own terms. after u analyze d topic then we discover d member dt fu cks small kids..........when u exposed BABE! as omo amala in Ibadan, did u bring proof? When u exposed coogar as having scandals, did u bring proof? When u threatened to release goldie's pics, did u do it? no u did not! many times u have displayed empty threats and blackmail............. STFU, i call d shots here................ wow fantastic so unlike u not to call my thread discombulated, you didnt call me a fool or my mythread nonsense today i must have strucked a nerve. guilty is written all over u, na by ur hand u go take unravel dis mystery for members. i no mention ya na, u enter trap by ya self.
Where did i say you were referring to me? Why are you so dumb?
If this story is fake, then you are a fool! It's that simple. Whoever the person it is you are referring to, if you cannot prove the accusations, warning other members against him/her, then you are the fool of the century. . . And deserve to be shot.

As for the other thread, you know it was you. I can't stoop so low to bear anonymus. . . But you stooped so low to bear Killz802. It's simple, write a request to seun, and he'll gratefully reveal to you the User behind anonymous12, even though i know it's you, but let seun prove it. . . I'm too big for that. . . I'm 3310!

We are all watching. . . wink
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
The case is simple!
Molest and be molested.hehehehe

True to God! If anyone molest my child,i will rape that person to death grin
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Look at you, you think sey we no know??
P.S av sent you an important mail i need you to look asap
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:
Bullshit!

Name of the Kid, location etc. . .
Your story should be verifiable. I don't see why the said kid would only report the matter to you. if he reported it to someone else, who did he report to, and what are their names? It's high time you shut your mouth if you don't have any tangible fabrications. . .
Unless of course it's your life story on here.

BTW, how the fcck is this nonsense romantic?

killz y did u add more points to d your earlier post
u would do anything to remain relevant on nl
u are trembling dt i know
guilty guilty guilty cheesy
STFU we both know who committed dt crime
May ur entire family reap from it
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
mckutie: The case is simple!
Molest and be molested.hehehehe

True to God! If anyone molest my child,i will rape that person to death grin

you fine well well o kiss kiss kiss
P.S you don born??
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
anonymus11:

killz y did u add more points to d your earlier post
u would do anything to remain relevant on nl
u are trembling dt i know
guilty guilty guilty cheesy
STFU we both know who committed dt crime
May ur entire family reap from it
You are a fool.
What do you mean trembling and guilty? Did you accuse me of anything?
I don't know who commited the crime and would like to know, therefore, Prove your accusations against whoever it is you are accusing and shut tha fcck up already. . . We need names and locations where it occurred. It should be verifiable.

I'm getting bored!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

Where did i say you were referring to me? Why are you so dumb?
If this story is fake, then you are a fool! It's that simple. Whoever the person it is you are referring to, if you cannot prove the accusations, warning other members against him/her, then you are the fool of the century. . . And deserve to be shot.

We are all watching. . . wink

in order words u made up stories about BABE! goldieluks and coogar then
becuz till today u didnt release any proof but accused them on nl
also means all d female members u thrashed offline on yahoo messenger were all fake stories
dude we are getting there gradually.
i admire d courage, who wouldnt e easy to fu ck pikin
u must have all d wickedness in d world to pull dt
why r u so bothered abt d member i am referring to
if u r not guilty, u shld hve advised d op like everyother poster
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:

Look at you, you think sey we no know??
P.S av sent you an important mail i need you to look asap

What did you smoke tonight? If I be witch na you I for first deal with.
angry
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

What did you smoke tonight? If I be witch na you I for first deal with.
angry
grin grin grin
Na me go see your back for this nairaland, i don get ur dirt as well tongue tongue
P.S check d mail na
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by mamalola19: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
i must not miss dis show down
earlier today dt parrot killz was calling me a fool
u child molestor oshi
dt serves u right
dem no call your name
u enter like d devil u r
to start fighting
grin
grin grin
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by mamalola19: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
goldieluks check the mail
this neyostica sweet
he reminds me of debosky
nairaland no go wound us cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:

you fine well well o kiss kiss kiss
P.S you don born??
grin I never born. You don born?
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
anonymus11:

in order words u made up stories about BABE! goldieluks and coogar then
becuz till today u didnt release any proof but accused them on nl
Stories about BABE and Coogar is what everyone on NL already knows. . . You have to be very dumb not to know that!
Where did i make up stories about Goldieluks?

also means all d female members u thrashed offline on yahoo messenger were all fake stories
What female members did i thrash on yahoo messenger? Name them here or forever remain a fool! The only place we are getting to is the break point of your stupidity!
i admire d courage, who wouldnt e easy to fu ck pikin
if u r not guilty, u shld hve advised d op like everyother poster
I have advised to OP to name the person, and back up the accusations. . . Are you really this dumb or is tonight special?
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19: i must not miss dis show down
earlier today dt parrot killz was calling me a fool
u child molestor oshi
dt serves u right
dem no call your name
u enter like d devil u r
to start fighting
grin
grin grin
You are a fool!

What is the child's name and it's location and where was it reported to with proofs?
If you cannot prove it, then remain forever silent as a fool!
We are still watching. . .
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
If u vote for killz, one side. If u vote for anonymous12, one side. I'm d chief electoral umpire. One must win today. All votes start now.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

Stories about BABE and Coogar is what everyone on NL already knows. . . You have to be very dumb not to know that!
Where did i make up stories about Goldieluks?

What female members did i thrash on yahoo messenger? Name them here or forever remain a fool! The only place we are getting is the break point of your stupidity!
[/size][/font][/color]i admire d courage, who wouldnt e easy to fu ck pikin
if u r not guilty, u shld hve advised d op like everyother poster[/color]
I have advised to OP to name the person, and back up the accusations. . . Are you really this dumb or is tonight special?

u must really be shaking....what happened to d fonts and designs of writing dt stands u out on nl
no one knows any story about any member.......................if not someone would have cut me short by now dt its stale gist
u misyarned abt dem, i need proof of BABE! and coogar too.............fyi dnt order me around dis is my thread so i can do what i like
y r u in a hurry? ...............r u d only member viewing d post........if its not of important to u, why bother?
when a topic is senseless u usually insult d poster and leave d thread y lurking arnd so much when u r not d guilty one
if i misinform nl, let me bother abt it with nl members
its not ur biz, face front except d one dt committed d crime was u?
a question though, if it was u, did u use a condom, u slimy peace of shit.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
mckutie: grin I never born. You don born?
Born ke ayam a small boy o
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:
grin grin grin
Na me go see your back for this nairaland, i don get ur dirt as well tongue tongue
P.S check d mail na

Which mail are you on about? There's none on my inbox.

@annonymous, killz never blackmailed me, he only made an empty threat as per posting my pics on here. Its not as if he has seen my pics or chatted with me offline before. NEVER!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19: goldieluks check the mail
this neyostica sweet
he reminds me of debosky
nairaland no go wound us cheesy
Mamalola, afta u don accuse me finish abi

(1) (2) (3) (4)

What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship / Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? / Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.