Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? (1820 Views)

17 Views For Men On How To Treat Thier Lady / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by beautybaby4me: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
I heard someone saying that three months to the wedding day,a calaber lady is taught how to treat her man right.If so,please share your views on what they are taught
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by Killz1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
Subscribing. . .
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by Booty4me: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
beautybaby4me: I heard someone saying that three months to the wedding day,a calaber lady is taught how to treat her man right.If so,please share your views on what they are taught
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by beautybaby4me: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
@kills,how much?

Killz.:

Subscribing. . .[/size][/font][/color]
[sup]
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by Killz1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
beautybaby4me: @kills,how much?

[sup]
How much?
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by dabrake(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
beautybaby4me: I heard someone saying that three months to the wedding day,a calaber lady is taught how to treat her man right.If so,please share your views on what they are taught
so being extremely stupid = pleasing your man? huh?
Before you view me as a jealous guy, I'm from Akwa Ibom state and I base there
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by luckgames(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2012

How to be a good wife
Cook , clean, know her role in the relationship
Support her husband
Not how to hole around
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
I'm from Akwa Ibom and peeps need to quit the silly stereotypes they give efik and ibibio women!
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by Killz1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
ThoniaSlim: I'm from Akwa Ibom and peeps need to quit the silly stereotypes they give efik and ibibio women!
Off topic yes, but could you differentiate efik from ibibio? Pls? Food, language, culture, looks, whatever. . .
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by otokx(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
stale tales
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
@Killz

I really can't think of any major differences between these two ethnic groups apart from the language and the state names (Akwa Ibom and Cross River). The ibibio language is kinda of an intense or would I say twisted version of the efik language. In terms of culture, food, and clothing we all the same.
Re: What Are Calaber Women Taught That Make Them Treat Thier Men Well? by Killz1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
ThoniaSlim: @Killz

I really can't think of any major differences between these two ethnic groups apart from the language and the state names (Akwa Ibom and Cross River). The ibibio language is kinda of an intense or would I say twisted version of the efik language. In terms of culture, food, and clothing we all the same.
Ok. Thanks. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An HIV Patient? / What Does This Mean? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.