Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

17 Views For Men On How To Treat Thier Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Views For Men On How To Treat Thier Lady (525 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck! / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Views For Men On How To Treat Thier Lady by Zebeto(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
1.Don't compare your wife to other women. You don't know what their husbands are going through.

2. NEVER expose your wife's weakness to your family or friends or run to them whenever you have issues. Problems are best solved between you and your woman.

click link to see the rest http://blinknaija.com/see-views-for-men-on-how-to-treat-your-lady/

1 Share

Re: 17 Views For Men On How To Treat Thier Lady by delectablegyal(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Don't tell her to click a s.tupid website link.
Re: 17 Views For Men On How To Treat Thier Lady by Zebeto(m): 1:40am On Jan 16, 2016
the website link is not stupud which do you have ? instaed you to appreciate what someone else shared to help others . you called it stupid where is your own view

(1) (Reply)

Plse Help I Need Advice, Is It Roper To Abuse My Ex-gf / What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? / Marriage Is Not An Achievement...singer WAJE Warns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.