Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? (13553 Views)

How To Make Love Charm? / She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. / Beware: Ladies Are Now Using Fetish Charm To Hook Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2012
A few personal experiences i have seen and heard from close friends.

One is a girl who met a guy, and less than a week of them meeting, she was insisting on cooking for him.
The guy refused and this always brough problem between them as she said the guy doesn't trust her.

Thia same lady started double dating within a month, and she always spitted this previous guy telling him of how she was going to cook for her new boyfriend.

To cut long story short, she met the new guy last october and by last week (first week of April) they were married.

The former guy swore with his life that his instinct and spirit didnt just agree to that girl cooking for him.

The question here is - DO PEOPLE STILL USE LOVE CHARM TO GET PARTNERS.

Please your contribution will be highly appreciated telling us true life stories of people's experiences.

I heard it is even more common these that than before.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by femmy2010(m): 5:50am On Apr 18, 2012
Under the sky,nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dug out this topic tonight because this was the subject of discussion at a Federal Government Parastatals this afternoon, of how one big madam divorced her husband of 6years after she accused the man of using charm in marrying her as against her will.

She now claims the love charm has been destroyed after going for deliverance though she has 2 girls in the marriage, she claimed she never loved her husband but don't know why she remained in the marriage.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Pardon me, OP, but this is craaaaaaap!
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Dondav(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Pardon me, OP, but this is craaaaaaap!
I was about to type the same thing! smiley
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Sijo01(f): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
Acidtalk!
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
^^^
Sweetheart how are you doing?
I searched all over the forum for that your thread before I left for work but didn't find it.
Please forward the link to me. I was just being naughty but if that's what is causing your sudden mentrual flow, I am so sorry.

Abeg send me the link I need a good laugh after such a hectic day.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
^You are definitely crazy,I understand being naughty but that was way outta line,insulting my pop for no reason?you went deep but you were lucky i had an important appointment, if not the way i would have come down on you could crash Seun's site.

Honestly i didn't\don't care about the fact that you picked on me,i'm not new to that on here and its fun sometimes but you not when it wasn't deserved and why bring parents into the nonsense?i just gave you a tiny piece of my mind so next time,tread very carefully with me,its a warning.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Dondav(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: ^You are definitely crazy,I understand being naughty but that was way outta line,insulting my pop for no reason?you went deep but you were lucky i had an important appointment if not the way i would have come down on you could crash Seun's site.

Honestly i didn't\don't care about the fact that you picked on me,i'm not new to that on here and its fun sometimes but you not when it wasn't deserved and why bring parents into the nonsense?i just gave you a tiny piece of my mind so next time,tread very carefully with me,its a warning.
grin grin
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: ^You are definitely crazy,I understand being naughty but that was way outta line,insulting my pop for no reason?you went deep but you were lucky i had an important appointment, if not the way i would have come down on you could crash Seun's site.

Was that why you told the moderators to take down that thread?
Where's 190 and the other chap? For those who saw that thread, they will know I didn't take on your pop. Would really love to see that thread before commenting. When I said you sounded young or naive, you might have disagreed but can you see the extent you took such trivial issue?
Well no one warns acidtalk, mrs-acidtalk or baby_acidtalk.
I think I deserve an immediate apology from you right now because you didn't only misquote me, you also accused me falsly.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: @Acidtalk,Useless morafucker,look at the rubbish you are here asking people and you had the temerity to insult me for asking even a more sensible question than this nonsense you posted here.angry

I was busy earlier today that's why i couldn't stay to cuss your miserable life away in the morning,blawdy hediot,have you collected your lappy from your father in-law or are you posting from your girlfriend's own? hopeless liar cheesy.

I bet your life is under heavy juju that's why you go about the forum posting bullshit and basically being a nuisance,you are what my people call efuluefu(vagabond),shameless son of a thousand fathers wink.

Rotfl

Hahahhahahaaa - she's still bitter see insult, cheii

Acid she has finished u

Btw wherz dat thread - I bet sexkillz has deleted it cos na her person

Cocoa easy ooh hahaha
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Was that why you told the moderators to take down that thread?
Where's 190 and the other chap? For those who saw that thread, they will know I didn't take on your pop. Would really love to see that thread before commenting. When I said you sounded young or naive, you might have disagreed but can you see the extent you took such trivial issue?
Well no one warns acidtalk, mrs-acidtalk or baby_acidtalk.
I think I deserve an immediate apology from you right now because you didn't only misquote me, you also accused me falsly.
You are even still talking sef,you are the one who blew the whole thing out of proportion and yes i asked the mods to take it down because it was already derailed,you and your goons turned it into a female bashing thread plus i wouldn't be able to keep up with the replies incase I needed to fight back(which was the case) due to my appointment.

I just asked a question that had nothing to do with my life and you called my dad stingy and me a pr*stitute,man you said stuffs that had absolutely nada to do with the thread\topic.

What you deserve is more insult and seriously i was so ready to give it to you this night,i thought you were going to insult me more but you apologized hence my even taking time to explain things to you,i was pissed in the morning yes and had even forgotten about it, seeing your thread and username reminded me of it so i decided its time to take my pound of flesh,like i said earlier,taunt me but don't do it for no reason whatsoever,i taunt people on here too but i hardly go deep except the person takes it there,what you did in the morning was uncalled for period, you better stick with that apology instead of trying to claim right.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

Rotfl

Acid she has finished u

Cocoa easy ooh hahaha
There's nothing like being bitter,that insult on my folks was uncalled for and quite frankly you know whatever he said isn't the worst that has been said to me on here,what ticked me was that he just went off point attacking me,i was just kinda shocked so i had to let him know.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hahahaha
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: There's nothing like being bitter,that insult on my folks was uncalled for and quite frankly you know whatever he said isn't the worst that has been said to me on here,what ticked me was that he just went off point attacking me,i was just kinda shocked so i had to let him know.

#isokay

Maybe he likes u dats all

@least uve passed ur message across, biko
4get and 4give
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

Rotfl

Acid she has finished u

Cocoa easy ooh hahaha

I guessed as much they deleted that thread to save her dwindling image. I search all over the forum and even contact FBI to locate it all to no avail.

190, Seriously did I say anything bad on that thread? Because see her chicken punches on me.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by truthhurts2: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: ^You are definitely crazy,I understand being naughty but that was way outta line,insulting my pop for no reason?you went deep but you were lucky i had an important appointment, if not the way i would have come down on you could crash Seun's site.

Take am easy now
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

#isokay

Maybe he likes u dats all

@least uve passed ur message across, biko
4get and 4give
Its cool bro,you know my style na,if i can still be cool with you then his case is small grin.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
Did people ever use charm? Abi dem run deir victims logic.. grin
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
acidtalk:

I guessed as much they deleted that thread to save her dwindling image. I search all over the forum and even contact FBI to locate it all to no avail.

190, Seriously did I say anything bad on that thread? Because see her chicken punches on me.
Just stick to that apology and let's all move on,you don't want it to get uglier,trust me cheesy
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
Acidtalk chewed more dan he cud bite
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
^is that how its said?smh for you cheesy
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
Believe me you KILLED one of the most intresting threads I have commented on in a very long time. That thread would have blown beyond your expectation.
I hardly go back on threads I commented on but I searched for yours all over.

By the way I didn't apologize, I said if I was the cause of your "sudden menstral Flow" I was sorry, so you admit I made the 'red robot' come when it wasn't even yet due.

Anyway, you made a big mistake deleting that thread.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Back 2 topic

I tink girls of nowadays actually do sumtin like dat

There's this dude I knw who's girlfriend sucessfully
Did sometin of such 2 him, he reported d incident 2 me
Abt 2 months ago, that his gf of 6yrs used black magic on him
She waz d type who used 2 rub it as make up on her face just 4 him
2 always fall in love wiv her and it worked for 6yrs despite he wuz been married wiv 2 kids

Girls of these days я nt 2 be taken lightly, dey go any length
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
acidtalk: Believe me you KILLED one of the most intresting threads I have commented on in a very long time. That thread would have blown beyond your expectation.
I hardly go back on threads I commented on but I searched for yours all over.

By the way I didn't apologize, I said if I was the cause of your "sudden menstral Flow" I was sorry, so you admit I made the 'red robot' come when it wasn't even yet due.

Anyway, you made a big mistake deleting that thread.
Story for another day,you didn't make anything happen man,the major reason for deletion was because i wouldn't be around to retaliate as regards the insults it would pull(you set the pace)and you know NL,if you don't reply or defend yourself,they take it to mean you are scared and ran away,if you had let the thread proceed like a normal one that would have been a different thing.

Anyways i've told you my mind and I'm off to bed.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
@190, I totally believe you.
Had a girl october last year who aways complained I NEVER allowed her cook for me or ate her food, I noticed she was extremely desperate for marriage.

To cut the long story short, she met another guy the following month (november) and before we could say 190, she got pregnant and you know what, by january they had married.

She never hid her desperation to want to get maRried. No one is perfect but trust me the lady in question is not what a normal man will open his two eyes and propose to her not to talk of marrying her.

She is lousy, rude, arrogant, steals etc. Only the sex is good with her every other thing sucks.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
acidtalk: @190, I totally believe you.
Had a girl october last year who aways complained I NEVER allowed her cook for me or ate her food, I noticed she was extremely desperate for marriage.

To cut the long story short, she met another guy the following month (november) and before we could say 190, she got pregnant and you know what, by january they had married.

She never hid her desperation to want to get maRried. No one is perfect but trust me the lady in question is not what a normal man will open his two eyes and propose to her not to talk of marrying her.

She is lousy, rude, arrogant, steals etc. Only the sex is good with her every other thing sucks.

Rotfl @ steals

Well its no news dat most nigerian girls of these days
Get such black magic frm white garment churches
Its terrible very terrible

D desperation in dat country called Nigeria is unimaginable
After wastin their lives, they resort 2 juju -

May God continue 2 watch his kids such as 190 and acidtalk - IJN

Amen
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
which juju u use fr this woman wey dey cuss and follow u like tweeter??
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Tedpgrass: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2012
Hard as it may be.

I concur on the theory of unusual relationships being facilitated by ?

I have met several pple who still wonder why n how they married their present spouses. The spouse in question wasn't the "chosen" one, initially: didn't have any advantage over n above others at any point in time.

I have unfortunately witnessed families where the spouse in question simply causes mayhem n systematically isolates the victim for personal selfish gains. Sometimes to the extent of cleaning out the entire extended family's wealth, good fortune or influence.

May God in His mercies protect us all from such wasters, amen.

However, my last word is .......over and over again, such evil pple always come to a very sad end......... It's inevitable.

A shame though, about the pple wasted along the way.

Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2012
^so so true
My mom said same tin u just said, about ppl isolating their hubby
For selfish and material reasons

And u just said exactly d same tin here
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2012
@190, I say a very big amen to that prayer.

Believe it or not, do you know why most men fall victim for this girls? They are usually men who are too lazy to cook for themselves or too stingy to use their money to buy food in their own stomach as well as men who are sex freaks.

Any woman on planet earth can get any man through Sex and Food. It is that simple. I man who can't control himself on the above two is totally doomed.

Even when millions of people out there know this topic is so tru in today's world, everyone will want to for "child of God" and act like they don't understand what we are talking about.

@190, funny enough the lady wasn't from a white garment church, but the girl came with correct ogbonge jazz. But as a bad sharp nig*gar, I waive am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174 / Different Kissing Style! Check And Choose Yours! / Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.