Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. (1757 Views)

How To Make Love Charm? / Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
it is my colleague at work. Ever since I was promoted she always hate me and pick on me. I don't know what I did to her.
Suddenly she starts getting friendly with me, but I just ignore her all the time.

Now I sent the messenger to get me a snacks at the eatery. And when he brought it, he said that she(colleague) demanded that she see what he bought. That he don't know what she put inside. As a gentleman, I just scolded him and asked him to get out.
At first, I thought it was poison but when I examined it closely, I realized it was fetish love portion she put in the food.
I want to know her motive for that first before openly confronting and possibly beating her up.

1 Like

Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Tallesty1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
How did you know it was a fetish love portion? Have you been using it?

8 Likes

Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: How did you know it was a fetish love portion? Have you been using it?
no, my grandfather trained me in herbal medicine, charms, etc. So I know how it is when used

1 Like

Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by 1stola: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
A beg, who carry cup for Brazil 2014?
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
1stola: A beg, who carry cup for Brazil 2014?
biafra

2 Likes

Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by onstelly(f): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
OP you can lie eh

2 Likes

Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by 1stola: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
krall: biafra
A dream that will NEVER come to reality till eternity.
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
onstelly: OP you can lie eh
how am I lying
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by onstelly(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
krall: how am I lying
How come u get to knw it was love portion huh?
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Krall I think say you done change Na. Common angry

2 Likes

Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Summersland(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
1stola: A beg, who carry cup for Brazil 2014?
B like say na argentina ni ooooo
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bro, don't be a pest. You are slowly turning out to be pathetic.
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
teeo: Krall I think say you done change Na. Common angry
no now, this is true
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
onstelly:
How come u get to knw it was love portion huh?
my grandfather dealt in fetish and herbal medicines
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Douglasdale(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abeg which babe fit come my house come teach me how to cook Banga soup. I will pay.
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
krall: my grandfather dealt in fetish and herbal medicines
fetish!!!....*shines eyes*
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by onstelly(f): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
krall: my grandfather dealt in fetish and herbal medicines
Hmmm ok oh
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Krall,andyblaze,spacegoat and yuzedo deserve award in dis section
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by egopersonified(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Krall is not solely responsible for anything he posts or uploads on nairaland, his village people have been making sure of that since 2005.
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Jasi7(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: How did you know it was a fetish love portion? Have you been using it?

No mind krall...him too dey lie!

Na so him open wan thread say him see one chic dey sidon for him car bonnet one night,d chic ask am say make him give am drop....after one thing lead to another,krall say him slap d lady but immediately after d slap na him d chic husband comot....i read dat thread a mnth bck or so,i jst knw say dis guy dey lie pass anytin...
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7:

No mind krall...him too dey lie!

Na so him open wan thread say him see one chic dey sidon for car bonnet one night,d chic ask am say make him give am drop....after one thing lead to another,krall say him slap d lady but immediately after d slap na him d chic husband comot....i read dat thread a mnth bck or so,i jst knw say dis guy dey lie pass anytin...
don't you know I have feelings too. How can you say that? angry
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Jasi7(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
krall: don't you know I have feelings too. How can you say that? angry

Ok...no vex,everytin wey talk no b lie.
Re: She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. by Jasi7(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
krall: don't you know I have feelings too. How can you say that? angry

Ok...no vex,everytin wey u talk no b lie.

(1) (Reply)

See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me / Funny Pics Reloaded / What Do You Think About This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.