Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) (183442 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by ghordwhyn: 6:37pm On May 28, 2012
Those who have gone to onne and have had experience of it should kindly share it: thanks
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2012
Guy's have went to port for my final interview but one tin is dat i did not take my parent and local goverment attestation letter wit because have submitted the original copy at the state level den, but one tin dat happen is dat the man dat check my result after he check all wat we are told to bring on the website he den wrote letter Q for me, and i was able to perform well in all other activites pls and your comment on this issue am just border about that two printout i didn't take along.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2012
Liadi2: Guy's have went to port for my final interview but one tin is dat i did not take my parent and local goverment attestation letter wit because have submitted the original copy at the state level den, but one tin dat happen is dat the man dat check my result after he check all wat we are told to bring on the website he den wrote letter Q for me, and i was able to perform well in all other activites pls and your comment on this issue am just border about that two printout i didn't take along.
congat.......dont bother.....they knw that you cant pass the first screening without those two forms.....they just want to comfirm if the selected people are still on it......with some little verifications...........oncemore congrat..
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2012
Tanks my guy am just concern about it pal.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
You guy's are making this forum to be dull is unfair share your experience in camp wit people, tell us wat you experience there and let know, how many people per state will de take and more so is it by local goverment and gist us wat those naval officer told you in camp guy, make dis forum to be lively o
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
A friend of mine told me that they did oral interview to him, blood check, checked his blood pressure and alot of physical exercises.....etc
after all these, another thing is that they dont have a specific number of officers that will succeed in the whole process....
Hmm......fingers crox
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
This result is getting too late o make den, i can't just wait to see the final list o
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by ghordwhyn: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
When will d final list be out? Pls any1 who has got any idea should pls post it. Thnx guys.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
There is a report i heard that the training will commence on 19th of july.....though, not yet comfirmed....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by AgErnest(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
Be patience and wait
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Gbade60: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2012
God help o
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by sbobori: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
pls guys, hv dey shortlisted names 4 nigerian navy dssc 4 batch 20 aptitude test 2012. Pls guys any info?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by sirklargest: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2012
pls wen is d qualified list wil cum out
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Oyele: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
navy final result z out
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
Oyele: navy final result z out
bros.....the list is not yet out......
An Admira......said that "allthings-being equal, the list will be out on monday" i:e 25th of june.....hopefully......
Am talking abt the LIST OF NNBTS BATCH21 TRAINING....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2012
But while are dis people fooling us since de know dat na their children den wait admitt while den come de stress, some came wit text message, real candidate might not even see their name na wa for this country since 21, last month dat will have leave their wat are doing, hmm changing name of another person.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Oyele: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2012
While d result takin time
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Oyele: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
Weda by luck,marit or chance ma name z on dat list in Jesus name,i submit d case 2 GOD Z WORTHY 2B PRAIS,i liv 2 testify
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2012
Faith and work goes hand in hand.....
The bible does not go against having someone as a helper....
To be frank.....in Nigeria what you knw/posses dosn't matter like who you knw:::::......
But when all things fall apart....God will surely be ur refuge......
May we all be successful.....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kholarworley(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hi every body here, is it true dat anoda list we still come out 4 d pple who went 4 d screening of medical and running in nigerian navy training ground at onni porthacourt. Plz if u no more details abt it let me knw.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Kholarworley: Hi every body here, is it true dat anoda list we still come out 4 d pple who went 4 d screening of medical and running in nigerian navy training ground at onni porthacourt. Plz if u no more details abt it let me knw.
definately man.....there is a list that will soon be release for the selected officers that will proceed for the training (that will last 4 abt 9months) hopefully the list will be out this week.....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kholarworley(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ok my man, i pray we shall all succeed and came out in flying colours, but my guy any more info let me knw plz. U can add me on 2go kholar201. Tanx.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Uniklife(f): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
My God is always by my side! If they like, it should take them 3mnths to compile the name.what i know is that God has never fail me before! I must see my name. By God‘s Grace. Amen
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Oyele: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2012
Philipsdael:
definately man.....there is a list that will soon be release for the selected officers that will proceed for the training (that will last 4 abt 9months) hopefully the list will be out this week.....
guy u said d result wil b release 2da
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Bamcute: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2012
Guyz,afta d name is release perhaps dis week,we wil go 4 d trainin whc is no more 9 mnt bt jst 6 mnts
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2012
Why is it dat people are giving us wrong information, about dis list, it is better to keep shut rather dan saying wat de don't know. To All applicant who only God and but no longleg i pray dat your effort will never be in vain, i pray no matter how den twist am will be successful.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2012
Liadi2: Why is it dat people are giving us wrong information, about dis list, it is better to keep shut rather dan saying wat de don't know. To All applicant who only God and but no longleg i pray dat your effort will never be in vain, i pray no matter how den twist am will be successful.
Amen......we'll make it..........
But Liadi.....pls kindly give us the right info that will dispute the wrong info.....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2012
I don't have any clue dat is why i don't post anything of such, am just saying dis in order not to distract people attention so let only post geniune information. Tanks may God help us
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Sealace: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2012
Plz yu guyz shuld info.me if d result is out,yu cn get me on facebook,seablaze,2go-sealace,eskimi-sealaze,gmail-sealace8.tanx a lot. sadPlz yu guyz shuld info.me if d result is out,yu cn get me on facebook,seablaze,2go-sealace,eskimi-sealaze,gmail-sealace8.tanx a lot.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2012
No problem....
Lets go out there and dig out details/speculations for ourselves...
Peace-out....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Liadi2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
Kudos to Army the they do their own stuff, no twisting at all, but this people are just fooling us, make them just release am so we guy's can know the next step to take in our future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.