Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) (183438 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kholarworley(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2012
Ok, @winmat tanx 4 d info.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Ibkabasa(m): 12:07am On Nov 07, 2012
Guy pls my result is 2007 cn I still apply 4 d batch 23 n 24.pls hlp.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2012
Ibkabasa: Guy pls my result is 2007 cn I still apply 4 d batch 23 n 24.pls hlp.
why not.....?....yes u can!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Ibkabasa: Guy pls my result is 2007 cn I still apply 4 d batch 23 n 24.pls hlp.
why not.....?....yes u can!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Ibkabasa(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Tnx.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
The form has been out since october and it will end on 7th of December....but u just gotto know that it goes beyond buying the form.... U must present your original credentials...sworn avidavis and reduce ur age and make sure ur document tally with ur "claimed" age....man, there's alot more than just buying the form.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hi,is dere any newz abt d suplimentary list,nd abt d trainees in port onne.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by kayles: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hello pple, pls when will the nig navy start recruitment for graduates and do they specify that graduates shld be frm 2:1 onward. Thanks, ur info wld greatly help.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
brown23: Hi,is dere any newz abt d suplimentary list,nd abt d trainees in port onne.
the last i heard is that the NN will be taking additional supplimentary trainnees to fill the vacum left by the fifty-something trainnees that was dismissed last october......
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by xnature: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2012
Pls can anyone tell me the items to bring along for training? E.g shorts, shirt, e.t.c
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by xnature: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2012
xnature: Pls can anyone tell me the items to bring along for training? E.g shorts, shirt, e.t.c
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
TAKE THESE TO THE TRAINING GROUND.

6 PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS

2 WHITE VEST T-SHIRT (SPOTLESS)

2 WHITE SINGLETS

2 NAVY BLUE SHORTS

2 PAIR OF CIVIL DRESS (ENGLISH N NATIVE)

1 PAIR OF EACH OF WHITE AND BROWN CANVASS SHOE.

ONE NAVY BLUE BED-SHEET

ONE NAVY BLUE PILLOW-CASE.

PERSONAL ITEMS LIKE : underwears, toileteries, toothpaste etc.

If you have any idea of something i didn't made mention of...... Please don't hesitate to include it.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kabiruu(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Am kabiru jimoh by name am an applicant of batch 23/24 ,and i jst gratuaded 2012 am only having the print out of my ssce d original is not yet out til april and i have already filled all the necessary form pls guy
Wat do u think wil i b acepted?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Gideon360: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
According to news paper today, Health Stream Alliance is recruiting for graduate trainee.
Qualification for graduate trainee: HND, BSC & MSC
Qualification for assistant graduate trainee: OND & NCE.
NYSC Certificate and computer skills are added advantage.
Send ur c.v to geofreerecruitment@gmail.com
your qualification and your phone should be your subject.
Note that, only the shortlisted candidates would get invited for the interview.
The company is located in Lagos.
You can try your luck
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by humblesteve(m): 1:44am On Aug 26, 2013
Pls wen is d nigerian navy goin 2 strt selin of 25/26 recruit form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.