Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) (183444 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Kholarworley: my pple plz who have the idea of wen the supplimentary list we be out, coz some pple are saying that they are no more releasing supplimentary liat again. is it true my pple plz holla us make we no ooooooooooooooooo!!!

Some pple av been givn text 2 join batch 21.we shall rcieve ours in jesus name. ( Amen)
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Saammy: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2012
Incase u vnt verify ur name on d nnbts list n u want 2,it's nw on net,and i v d newspaper dat wit d list ,u can contact me on 08098297837 or 07033621660.2 make tinz easier afta calling i wil ask u 2 text ur name so i woulnt v a mistake of names.Tnx
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2012
Saammy: Incase u vnt verify ur name on d nnbts list n u want 2,it's nw on net,and i v d newspaper dat wit d list ,u can contact me on 08098297837 or 07033621660.2 make tinz easier afta calling i wil ask u 2 text ur name so i woulnt v a mistake of names.Tnx
thats so kind of you......thanks pal.
The first batch that are resuming training today....am wishing u'll safe journey and success at its fullest..........
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kholarworley(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ok man, do dey text dem through their phone, mail or where. Plz i need 2 knw and wen are dey releasing d supplementary list again.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Eboski(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
Tunsjon: Cutleries are spoons, forks, knifes etc.. I hav only testimonial 2 but i hav a letter frm my primary school dat shows dat my certificate is under processing! Wil talk beta on 2go
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2012
Gudmoni,pls has any1 in dis trend rcieve any text her or phone call.I wnt 2 knw mayb is tru dat d suplimentry list has bein out.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kholarworley(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2012
gud mornin pall,i beg any idea abt the supplimentary list make the person yawn us now, coz alot of rumours is on ground dat there is nothin like supplimentary list this yr again ooooooooooo. is it true plz i need ur help.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Its only those candidates that went to PH for the interview that is suppose to be expecting call to join the 2nd batch.......
So if you didn't go for the interview in PH, dont expect to be contacted.
Furthermore...
All things being equal, they will start selling new form for another recruitment by August/september......
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hi,2 sell form now its goin 2 bnext year august or wateva.
Philipsdael: Its only those candidates that went to PH for the interview that is suppose to be expecting call to join the 2nd batch.......
So if you didn't go for the interview in PH, dont expect to be contacted.
Furthermore...
All things being equal, they will start selling new form for another recruitment by August/september......
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by princebambo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Pls my guy do enlight me more
my name was selected 4 second batch and i aven't been preparing... What are d things we're gonna face over there and are they still going 2 disqualify people at d training ground, my 2go id is: princebambo...gsm: 08136972752....name Adebisi, thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
Congrat to ya.....i salute!!!!!.
May you come out successful...
To ma knowledge its realy not a big deal thats if u're use to it like mua.
You all wake up as early as maybe 5am....start cleaning the surrounding,toilet etc....you'll assemble for fild stuffs then class works etc.....
Definately, they still drop some persons that cant be trained....
Its normal, you are expected to meet up with the required standard......if not infact the exit door is wide open in defferent ways......buh that will not be your case......(amen)
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pls, its urgent......
Anybody should help me with this info.....i:e
what kinds of MEDICAL FORMS did they request for and how did you or anybody you knw did his own....
Pls, anyinfo will be appreciated.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2012
princebambo: Pls my guy do enlight me more
my name was selected 4 second batch and i aven't been preparing... What are d things we're gonna face over there and are they still going 2 disqualify people at d training ground, my 2go id is: princebambo...gsm: 08136972752....name Adebisi, thanks[color=#990000][/color]
guy, thanks man......i so much appreciate......by his grace we'll meet at Onne in the 2nd batch!!!
One-love.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Amen.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
[/color]
Amen.[color=#990000][color=#770077]

Amen.[/color][color=#770077][/color]
Amen.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2012
Things will always look like a
BIG-DEAL if you havn't done it before........
For six months we'll be under an eagle eye...................damn!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by DanielIroha: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Gud PM frnds, Pls I need Ur help
Pls I need somebody to tell me what and how was the first exercise because I'm a novice on how go about joining d Nig Navy and I need somebody to pls kindly educate me on how to go abt it as well as when d next form will be out.
Thanks for Ur help
Though I'm Anticipating for a reply
Thanks and God Bless
My Phone Num is: 08133476219, 08182083242
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2012
Navy recruitment at Adekunle-fajuyi barrack in Ibadan.

Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kholarworley(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hey fwends, any gist abt d supplimentary list, cos there is a rumour dat i heard dat there is no more supplimentary list, any info abt it plz holla me so dat i can knw.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Kholarworley: Hey fwends, any gist abt d supplimentary list, cos there is a rumour dat i heard dat there is no more supplimentary list, any info abt it plz holla me so dat i can knw.
Letz keep praying dat,dere shuld b supplimentery list b4 dis year runz out.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Tos87(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2012
Pls will there be another recruitment of ЂΞ Nigerian Navy this Yera?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
brown23:
Letz keep praying dat,dere shuld b supplimentery list b4 dis year runz out.
rather, lets just hope we'll receive ours before the year runz out.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
Tos87: Pls will there be another recruitment of ЂΞ Nigerian Navy this Yera?
thats a BIG no to that question.
Forms will be out next year.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Kholarworley(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
@brown23 tanx 4 ur info here, i also pray dat d supplimentary list shuld be realeased b4 dis yr runs out o! In any case u hv anoda info jst holla me here ok.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Guyz d lord is on our side,I heard dat dey r makin up some list last week,but dis wek I avnt hear anytin yet.d lord wil do it 4 us in jesus name........Amen
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
Faith moveth mountains....:::::....
So by faith the greatest HE has done it.........Amen!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by brown23: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Helo guyz am here 2 inform u dat navy form wil b out on monday 29th close decemba.gudluk.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by kayles: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2012
@brown23. Nice work bro, pls cld u alert me when the next nig navy recruitment starts and i'ld like to know if they earn as much as the civil servants. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by Philipsdael(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2012
55 trainees were dismissed and charged for forgery of document submitted to the NNBTS..... after much expencies and stress coupled with risk-taking etc.....they are now being dismissed and charged.......be warned!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by swagaking(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
God help me dis year i don collect d 4m again o.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) by winmat(f): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nigerian Navy recruitment form is out now this is for 23 and 24 batches. just go their website and fill their form.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.